PDA

View Full Version : Goldberg

Unregistered
01-13-2019, 01:04 PM
Karma mother ****er! You turn your back on the loyal ones for your benefit. You son has a long driery career ahead of him knowing the scumbag his father was

Unregistered
01-13-2019, 02:08 PM
Goldberg get ready to work with son n word, but you will be fired there, the owner in Miami was notified about the protest that is coming at the festival, festival market place employees raciest and homifobic Goldberg family, you messed with the wrong Hispanic yes I still here, you and Pollock dod me in, I to get lass laugh

Unregistered
01-13-2019, 05:39 PM
What size r u in an orange jumpsuit?

Unregistered
01-13-2019, 06:43 PM
Poor IRA. On top one day, at bottom next

Unregistered
01-13-2019, 07:04 PM
Don't pity him. In his 24 year he was magic wanded to a great pension. He will retire with captain pay. Lucky *******.

Unregistered
01-13-2019, 07:06 PM
Crazy to think he gets a golden parachute at the end.

Unregistered
01-13-2019, 07:33 PM
Maybe he will get a golden shower, I heard he is into wet work.

Unregistered
01-13-2019, 10:48 PM
Just in, Captain Goldberg will be heading the EEOC Division.

Unregistered
01-13-2019, 11:26 PM
He is going to be chairman of the sick leave pool committee

Unregistered
01-14-2019, 12:46 AM
Ira told everyone at the jail they are keeping him, he will remain doing illegal compensation

Discuss

Unregistered
01-14-2019, 02:29 AM
Ira knows he’s getting fired and we can’t wait.

Unregistered
01-14-2019, 09:33 AM
Dumba$$ think he's staying as captain kiss a$$....his son should be demoted as well .

Unregistered
01-14-2019, 06:34 PM
Sheriff Tony be very careful of this snake Goldberg. He got us all in DOD to believe in and vote for Israel. That was only for his own self gain. Once he got in, he controlled Administration in DOD and hooked up all his friends to include his son with gravy positions. He went from zero sick time who was written and suspended Deputy to a Captain. He is best friends with Israel. This guy will work undercover and report back to Israel. Please, it is time to let this guy go. He has been a cancer to the DOD especially the last six years. Time to get rid of all this favoritism and bring back merit to this Agency.

Unregistered
01-14-2019, 06:41 PM
Sheriff Tony be very careful of this snake Goldberg. He got us all in DOD to believe in and vote for Israel. That was only for his own self gain. Once he got in, he controlled Administration in DOD and hooked up all his friends to include his son with gravy positions. He went from zero sick time who was written and suspended Deputy to a Captain. He is best friends with Israel. This guy will work undercover and report back to Israel. Please, it is time to let this guy go. He has been a cancer to the DOD especially the last six years. Time to get rid of all this favoritism and bring back merit to this Agency.
Is this the same guy who campaigned on duty for Israel? Wasn't he under investigation recently for writing homophobic messages? I bet that got swept underneath the rug.

Unregistered
01-14-2019, 08:10 PM
Is this the same guy who campaigned on duty for Israel? Wasn't he under investigation recently for writing homophobic messages? I bet that got swept underneath the rug.

That's him Mr sick time abuser

Unregistered
01-14-2019, 08:32 PM
Golberg is telling Sheriff tony is such a putz, Ira making a fool of you Sheriff Tiny

Unregistered
01-14-2019, 08:37 PM

Especially Palmer and Reyes handpicked by Israel and Goldberg both scum! Don’t buy the act.

Unregistered
01-14-2019, 09:23 PM
I would put him in the jail kitchen making sammiches

Unregistered
01-14-2019, 10:50 PM
Especially Palmer and Reyes handpicked by Israel and Goldberg both scum! Don’t buy the act.

You hit it right on the nail. Those two are the biggest Israel supporters next to Goldberg. If they are allowed to stay they will try to sabotage the new Sheriff at every opportunity. Its no secret that Reyes Jumped ship from Jenne to Lamberti. That "earned" him the rank of Captain. Then he slit Lamberti's throat to get to Major and Lt. Col. You cant trust a guy like that.

Unregistered
01-14-2019, 11:00 PM
Goldberg needs locked up for illegal compilation

Unregistered
01-14-2019, 11:03 PM
Goldberg needs locked up for illegal compilation

Let's try to stay focused on English, por favor.

Unregistered
01-15-2019, 01:46 AM
I would put him in the jail kitchen making sammiches

He is one hot jailer

Unregistered
01-15-2019, 12:21 PM
Karma mother ****er! You turn your back on the loyal ones for your benefit. You son has a long driery career ahead of him knowing the scumbag his father was

trying to raise money for the new sheriff. some friend gold fool is

Unregistered
01-15-2019, 01:48 PM
Gold fool must have raise a lot of money for tony because he got promoted to Colonel over budgeting and financing. This is some BS Jeff Bell told me and he ask me not to tell anybody so please don't tell anybody .