PDA

View Full Version : Alvin Pollock - Good, Bad or Indifferent

Unregistered
01-13-2019, 12:42 AM
Heard Pollock's coming back as undersheriff.

How is he to work with? Real deal, not sarcastic BS please.

Unregistered
01-13-2019, 01:16 AM
You don't have to worry about it cause he is not gonna be the undersheriff.

Unregistered
01-13-2019, 01:17 AM
another Sgt to the top rank..wow

Unregistered
01-13-2019, 01:40 AM
Alvin is coming back as undersheriff.

Unregistered
01-13-2019, 01:55 AM
He is a stand up guy and great for this agency!! He worked every day with Bell to restore BSO!!

Unregistered
01-13-2019, 02:03 AM
Alvin Pollock, has lived and bled BSO.. stood by Isreal when Isreal threw him to the wolves and lied to him just to become Sheriff.
He works hard and is dedicated.. knows the in and out of the agency. He will have the backs of his deputies and civilians yet he will maintain and bring back trust to an agency that has fallen in disgrace.
Some may not like him but there is a multitude of other that do. Al is a stand up guy and one this agency needs to get through uncharted waters.

Unregistered
01-13-2019, 02:12 AM
Al is a great guy but trust me he is not going to be the undersheriff.

Unregistered
01-13-2019, 02:16 AM
Al is a great guy but trust me he is not going to be the undersheriff.

or indifferent.

Unregistered
01-13-2019, 02:18 AM
False. Not happening. Al Pollack is a good guy. He is not coming in.

Unregistered
01-13-2019, 05:47 AM
Pustizzi is the undersheriff

Unregistered
01-13-2019, 01:14 PM
Heard Pollock's coming back as undersheriff.

How is he to work with? Real deal, not sarcastic BS please.

Al Pollock is a great person. Decorated Marine who spent close to 40 years serving the people of Broward County. He has the knowledge of the inner workings of the agency and has always tried to do the right thing. That scumbag Israel used him for the black vote and when he didn’t need him anymore he threw him aside. The Parkland people used him and Jeff Bell to get Israel thrown out, with help from their new bought friend Governor DeSantis. They used him just like Israel did so they are no better. Then Pollack’s gym friend gets appointed to the position. In my opinion Al Pollock should have had a fair chance at being appointed and being Broward’s first African American Sheriff. I think he deserved that chance.

Unregistered
01-13-2019, 03:32 PM
Pustizzi is the undersheriff

Pustizzi is a ZERO. Double dipped in his own department. Was a City Manager puppet. Can't take a leak without consulting Bill Berger

Unregistered
01-13-2019, 04:49 PM
Al Pollock is a great person. Decorated Marine who spent close to 40 years serving the people of Broward County. He has the knowledge of the inner workings of the agency and has always tried to do the right thing. That scumbag Israel used him for the black vote and when he didn’t need him anymore he threw him aside. The Parkland people used him and Jeff Bell to get Israel thrown out, with help from their new bought friend Governor DeSantis. They used him just like Israel did so they are no better. Then Pollack’s gym friend gets appointed to the position. In my opinion Al Pollock should have had a fair chance at being appointed and being Broward’s first African American Sheriff. I think he deserved that chance.

He was a Sergeant that was pushed all the way up to Col. He wasnt even a good watch commander.. Come on

Unregistered
01-13-2019, 08:18 PM
Indifferent as far as I'm concerned