PDA

View Full Version : The Wicked Witch Is Dead!!

Unregistered
01-09-2019, 12:03 AM
SSSSSeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Ya A$$$$$$$wipe!

Unregistered
01-09-2019, 06:12 AM
SSSSSeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Ya A$$$$$$$wipe!

Conflicting stories as he may not have been told to pack his crap???

Unregistered
01-09-2019, 01:31 PM
Conflicting stories as he may not have been told to pack his crap???

Man this sheriff is the biggest piece of crap to play this game. He and his lawyers know exactly what they're doing.

Unregistered
01-09-2019, 01:40 PM
It's a strategy. The new leader will have the authority to oust anyone over Lt. Those who don't want to gamble what they have accumulated, or be embarrassed, or both, will resign/retire in the interim rather than wait for the unknown. Some won't be able to sustain the stress. It's smart because it will make less work for new leadership in weeding out the garbage. Big ego's won't want to be treated like the former "28" They'll need to talk about a bigger and better deal elsewhere.

Unregistered
01-09-2019, 02:57 PM
All you idiots need to STFU! Your all stupid non real cops and need to quit! You fat asses are gonna cry and throw up your 4 whoppers when you know that Sheriff Israel is still the Sheriff and the best Sheriff ever. Shut up and go back to sleep when you fat skumbags sit in your cars under trees eating!! STFU

Unregistered
01-09-2019, 03:02 PM
Thats correct sir, Im eating whoppers under a tree making way more money than you ever will.

Unregistered
01-09-2019, 03:19 PM
All you idiots need to STFU! Your all stupid non real cops and need to quit! You fat asses are gonna cry and throw up your 4 whoppers when you know that Sheriff Israel is still the Sheriff and the best Sheriff ever. Shut up and go back to sleep when you fat skumbags sit in your cars under trees eating!! STFU

That's right, the best sheriff ever. Just like Brenda Snipes was the best elections supervisor.

Unregistered
01-09-2019, 03:20 PM
Thats correct sir, Im eating whoppers under a tree making way more money than you ever will.

Your fat and bald, you gave to much info.

Unregistered
01-09-2019, 03:22 PM

Put your money where your keyboard fingers are. Cough up your pension for his defense fund. Yeah, didn't think so.

Unregistered
01-09-2019, 04:32 PM

You sir are correct again! I am fat and bald! Its like you have a window into my world.

Unregistered
01-09-2019, 04:36 PM

It's spelled "You're ". There you go little buddy. Back to my whopper before it gets cold.

Unregistered
01-09-2019, 05:14 PM
It's spelled "You're ". There you go little buddy. Back to my whopper before it gets cold.

Go sit by the lake Faso. I know who you are.

Unregistered
01-10-2019, 12:35 AM
Man this sheriff is the biggest piece of crap to play this game. He and his lawyers know exactly what they're doing.

https://wsvn.com/news/local/broward-sheriff-scott-israels-future-unknown-as-gov-desantis-visits-south-florida/

Unregistered
01-10-2019, 12:40 AM
https://wsvn.com/news/local/broward-sheriff-scott-israels-future-unknown-as-gov-desantis-visits-south-florida/

Awww, none of this was his fault. Sheriff Scott Israel, Broward County's very own Lemony Snicket's: A Series of Unfortunate Events

Unregistered
01-10-2019, 02:11 PM
Go sit by the lake Faso. I know who you are.

Are you watching another movie by the lake ?