PDA

View Full Version : “Shutting Down Holmberg Rd. Kratz”

Unregistered
01-07-2019, 04:49 PM
Hello, my name is Mike “Krappy” Kratz. I enjoy writing Parkland residents for doing 41 in a 35. I pull 73 traffic enforcement case numbers all day, every day. If you need a ticket or love to hear my voice on the radio all day, every day, I’m your man. If you need someone to stop an active shooter, sorry, you will have to find another Deputy!!!!! By the way, I’m never leaving Parkland, even if my name and face disgust Parkland residents.

Unregistered
01-07-2019, 04:58 PM
Hello, my name is Mike “Krappy” Kratz. I enjoy writing Parkland residents for doing 41 in a 35. I pull 73 traffic enforcement case numbers all day, every day. If you need a ticket or love to hear my voice on the radio all day, every day, I’m your man. If you need someone to stop an active shooter, sorry, you will have to find another Deputy!!!!! By the way, I’m never leaving Parkland, even if my name and face disgust Parkland residents.

This guy needs a beating. We all know it. He won't fight back as he is a coward. I wonder if his wife and family know he is a coward. He just does traffic so he avoids a possible call. He is a joke.