PDA

View Full Version : Broward Sheriff John Fry ...

Unregistered
01-07-2019, 02:32 PM
You heard it here first!! Judge John Fry will be our new sheriff later this week. He's a Marine and a former Margate cop. Also the former Florida FOP general counsel.

Big Question: What does this mean for everyone here now? The Israelites? The FLPD crowd? The unions? Stay tuned .....

Unregistered
01-07-2019, 02:39 PM
Not happening.

Unregistered
01-07-2019, 03:01 PM
I love how everybody knows so much but nothing posted ever comes to fruition.

Unregistered
01-07-2019, 04:56 PM
You heard it here first!! Judge John Fry will be our new sheriff later this week. He's a Marine and a former Margate cop. Also the former Florida FOP general counsel.

Big Question: What does this mean for everyone here now? The Israelites? The FLPD crowd? The unions? Stay tuned .....

that would be great news. He's a smart, articulate and fair. You would never hear him referencing himself to greatness. He doesn't need to. He would go balls to the wall to defend his troops.

Unregistered
01-07-2019, 05:37 PM
that would be great news. He's a smart, articulate and fair. You would never hear him referencing himself to greatness. He doesn't need to. He would go balls to the wall to defend his troops.

apparently desantis thinks so too!

Unregistered
01-07-2019, 06:19 PM
Not happening.

100% happening.

Unregistered
01-07-2019, 06:33 PM
Holy CRAP !!!! Whoo !! Hoo !!!!

Unregistered
01-07-2019, 06:36 PM
LOL !! they don't want THIS thread on the top. Can you tell ?

Unregistered
01-07-2019, 06:52 PM

He would be a excellent choice, but I don't see him being the interim sheriff. Only because he would have to give up his current position without any certainty in 2020. I however do see him running in 2020.

Unregistered
01-07-2019, 08:23 PM
I remember him from years ago. Margate fired him after him (SGT) and one of his guys really tuned someone up after a chase. If I remember correctly, Margate terminated him and he was charged by SAO. He then filed bankruptcy but beat the criminal charges in court. He's done a great job since then from what I've heard but this baggage will not play well on the campaign trail in 2020. Running for sheriff is a lot different than judge.

Unregistered
01-07-2019, 08:57 PM
I remember him from years ago. Margate fired him after him (SGT) and one of his guys really tuned someone up after a chase. If I remember correctly, Margate terminated him and he was charged by SAO. He then filed bankruptcy but beat the criminal charges in court. He's done a great job since then from what I've heard but this baggage will not play well on the campaign trail in 2020. Running for sheriff is a lot different than judge.

What baggage? Him doing his job? Because by your own admission he was found innocent. Although it seems, perhaps in Broward County, having an exemplary career may actually be a deficiency.

Unregistered
03-23-2020, 11:49 PM
I have known Mr. Fry since I was 16. I met him in Costa Rica. Words cannot describe the admiration, love, and support I have for this mentor, friends, and fellow Marine. Since day 1, he always had my back – no matter what. His leadership, wisdom, and integrity are unparalleled. Today, I am a better person for having met John. Semper Fi.

- F. Soriano.

Unregistered
03-24-2020, 02:01 AM
I have known Mr. Fry since I was 16. I met him in Costa Rica. Words cannot describe the admiration, love, and support I have for this mentor, friends, and fellow Marine. Since day 1, he always had my back – no matter what. His leadership, wisdom, and integrity are unparalleled. Today, I am a better person for having met John. Semper Fi.

- F. Soriano.

Costa Rica huh? Was it a "fishing" trip?

Unregistered
03-24-2020, 02:51 AM
Please ask him why he has failed at being a Circuit Court judge. Can’t seem to make it out of traffic court. Lot of ass kissing and still stuck on stupid. Tried many times never got the appointment and was afraid to run on the big boy level. A county judge is like a CSA to a Deputy. Discuss

Unregistered
03-24-2020, 03:15 AM
Costa Rica huh? Was it a "fishing" trip?

Yes, in Jaco beach.....

Unregistered
03-24-2020, 06:08 PM
Based on some of these comments, it appears that someone is afraid of him actually getting in the race. Personally, I think someone that has been charged and found innocent will actually do his best to make sure he doesn't do that to someone else. I know him and I'd vote for him.

Unregistered
03-24-2020, 09:33 PM

- F. Soriano.

Did you two get a room?

Unregistered
03-25-2020, 01:34 AM
Please ask him why he has failed at being a Circuit Court judge. Can’t seem to make it out of traffic court. Lot of ass kissing and still stuck on stupid. Tried many times never got the appointment and was afraid to run on the big boy level. A county judge is like a CSA to a Deputy. Discuss

There you go again with that "discuss" bullshit. Discuss my balls on your chin

Unregistered
03-25-2020, 12:07 PM
If you knew JF personally, you would know that he is a standup guy and won’t be pressured politically. He’s a “if your right, your right” kind of guy. Don’t know if the rumor about him running is true, but if it is BSO would be lucky to get him! Truly, he’s BSO’s last chance at a real Sheriff!