PDA

View Full Version : SI will not return to BSO from vacation

Unregistered
01-05-2019, 03:19 PM
Scott Israel will not return from vacation. While everyone was wondering what De Santis was going to do. Rick Scott did it. It's done. SI was seen emptying his office AND taking boxes from IA yesterday evening.

Unregistered
01-05-2019, 03:24 PM
The sheriff is at events today black churches

Unregistered
01-05-2019, 05:39 PM
The sheriff is at events today black churches

Oh, no it's true. This weekend is his last hurrah.....his last days of being called Sheriff. We all know that he will milk this until the last minute, that's what narcissistic people do.
He has an ear worm of that old John Denver song playing in his head....
All my bags are packed
I'm ready to go
I'm standing here outside the door
because I'm leaving and won't be back again oh how I hate to go.....

Unregistered
01-05-2019, 06:02 PM
Sheriff Israel out Tuesday FYI

Unregistered
01-05-2019, 06:45 PM
Actually it would be Wednesday. Tuesday is the swearing in, signing all the transition paperwork and then the Governor's Ball. After that he heads over to the office to bang his hottie wife on the desk to wrap up the night.

Work starts on Wednesday.

Unregistered
01-05-2019, 11:24 PM
Big ears was spotted carrying boxes out of his old office. His beloved candy and nuts bowls packed and taken. He will not be coming back. Take that to the bank!

Unregistered
01-06-2019, 02:14 AM
https://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/fl-roger-stone-sheriff-israel-20140809-story.html

He's at a barbecue with roger

Unregistered
01-06-2019, 02:55 AM
https://www.local10.com/news/broward-sheriff-scott-israel-wont-talk-about-yacht-vacation_20151127115157546

Is he on a cruise again

Unregistered
01-06-2019, 01:23 PM
He is out for sure. It is not Scott it is Desantis. He has already told Israel that will be his first official action. Israel knows and that is why he is emptying his office. He still is hoping for some intervention that is not coming. Hopefully someone decent is put in his place for the next year and a half.

Unregistered
01-06-2019, 01:55 PM
He is out for sure. It is not Scott it is Desantis. He has already told Israel that will be his first official action. Israel knows and that is why he is emptying his office. He still is hoping for some intervention that is not coming. Hopefully someone decent is put in his place for the next year and a half.

It isn't one and a half years it's two years. And the replacement can't come soon enough. My hope is that the original BSO people who have attained rank are looked at and given a chance to prove they are good people who have the interests of the citizens of Broward at heart. The city guys who got amazing promotions and who don't give a crap about BSO should be removed. The new sheriff has 90 days to take a deep look at this place and make the changes to upright this sinking ship.