PDA

View Full Version : Believe

Unregistered
01-03-2019, 03:00 AM
Every now and then, the good guys win. No matter how bad the tyrant may be, it takes a few decent people to stand up and say NO MORE. Pay attention Scott Israel, we are telling you NO MORE. 17 people at MSD and another 5 at FLL. Countless family members will never be the same because of your ego and unqualified misfits. You have tarnished the badge that we trusted you with. Your Colonel tells people “F” the guys. You tell people Deputies can not control the outcome of an election. The men and women of this agency are proud people who will not let go of this agency without a fight. You brought this fight upon yourself and dragged our good names into it. You picked the wrong group of cops to fight with. We will be here long after you have been dragged out of here in disgrace.

Unregistered
01-03-2019, 12:02 PM
Yes we are proud cops fireman and jail guards. We all will be here long after the Amazing Sheriff and his band of misfits are gone in the next few weeks. Trust me you will see the 9th sheriff since Sheriff Stack in the next week. Question is who will it be?

Unregistered
01-03-2019, 12:19 PM
I'm not going anywhere.

Unregistered
01-03-2019, 01:17 PM
Yes we are proud cops fireman and jail guards. We all will be here long after the Amazing Sheriff and his band of misfits are gone in the next few weeks. Trust me you will see the 9th sheriff since Sheriff Stack in the next week. Question is who will it be?

Ok cracker!!! We're not firemen, we're fire rescue or fire fighters and we're detention deputies, not jail guards. That's why we both make more money than you fools! Now go back to your wishing well and jump in and maybe we'll save your sorry azz!

Unregistered
01-03-2019, 01:26 PM
BREAKING NEWS Oh my, I just saw a Uhaul truck drive by the PSB. Then I realized that the Uhaul dealership is down the street.

Unregistered
01-03-2019, 01:56 PM
Ok cracker!!! We're not firemen, we're fire rescue or fire fighters and we're detention deputies, not jail guards. That's why we both make more money than you fools! Now go back to your wishing well and jump in and maybe we'll save your sorry azz!
Jail Guard got offended!!!!

Unregistered
01-03-2019, 02:00 PM
I'm not going anywhere.

Naw? You must be busier than a one legged cat trying to cover up a turd on a linoleum floor.

HFHolmberg

Unregistered
01-03-2019, 02:08 PM
Neither is that difficult. I've been both and this isn't rocket science.