PDA

View Full Version : Day One

Unregistered
01-02-2019, 06:03 PM
can’t wait to see morale skyrocket after the removal is announced. I am so disgusted with the handful of non believes at this point. What else needs to happen to make you realize that our agency is the model for every police agency in the country not to be? Or is it that you realize that your do nothing position is coming to an end. There will be MANY terminations and transfers during the first week as well.

I hope every person that is terminated will have their payouts with held until IA takes a close look at what was never acted upon or if a criminal investigation is warranted. I would also love to see monthly releases to the media about what was found after the change. Missing money, cars, travel, ghost jobs......

Will look forward to attending the next speech/swearing in ceremony for the next sheriff !!!!!!

Unregistered
01-02-2019, 07:20 PM
can’t wait to see morale skyrocket after the removal is announced. I am so disgusted with the handful of non believes at this point. What else needs to happen to make you realize that our agency is the model for every police agency in the country not to be? Or is it that you realize that your do nothing position is coming to an end. There will be MANY terminations and transfers during the first week as well.

I hope every person that is terminated will have their payouts with held until IA takes a close look at what was never acted upon or if a criminal investigation is warranted. I would also love to see monthly releases to the media about what was found after the change. Missing money, cars, travel, ghost jobs......

Will look forward to attending the next speech/swearing in ceremony for the next sheriff !!!!!!

The first thing that needs to happen is a 100 percent gutting of the PSB. And a fair interview process set up for all of these specialized units. There are way too many burn outs down there who exceeded their shelf life.

Unregistered
01-02-2019, 08:48 PM
The first thing that needs to happen is a 100 percent gutting of the PSB. And a fair interview process set up for all of these specialized units. There are way too many burn outs down there who exceeded their shelf life.

Says the person who can’t hack it down at the PSB. Man up and stop *****ing.

Unregistered
01-02-2019, 09:42 PM

Who are the most senior detectives in major narcs?

Seniority in order please...