PDA

View Full Version : DeSantis taps Al Hubrig to replace SI

Unregistered
01-01-2019, 11:35 PM
Well placed Republican sources have confirmed that Hubrig has been tapped effective January 9, 2019.

Unregistered
01-02-2019, 12:13 AM
Um ok .... will he get rid of the stupid piece of trash use of force policy and failure to yield policy?

Unregistered
01-02-2019, 12:25 AM
Well placed Republican sources have confirmed that Hubrig has been tapped effective January 9, 2019.

Who is your source, AL?

Unregistered
01-02-2019, 12:58 AM
Scott Israel is going to be the Sheriff until the voters say otherwise. DeSantis said what was necessary to get elected and you dummies can’t figure that out.

Unregistered
01-02-2019, 01:35 AM
Scott Israel is going to be the Sheriff until the voters say otherwise. DeSantis said what was necessary to get elected and you dummies can’t figure that out.

Relax or you might turn another shade red😂

Unregistered
01-02-2019, 02:10 AM
Al Sharpton ..,, yeah!!!!!

Unregistered
01-02-2019, 05:10 AM

Nope. It's Connie with Smallings right under, or possibly the other way around. Broward Business thinks it's the smoothest transition with the least amount of objection.

Unregistered
01-02-2019, 05:58 AM
I worked for him for many years. He is a hardass but would do the job. I think it is a good choice. Need to shake up things around here. To many people picked because of their ethnic background not because of their work.

Holmes would be a great choice too. We dont need anymore bullshiz people that have never worked here.

Unregistered
01-02-2019, 02:08 PM
I worked for him for many years. He is a hardass but would do the job. I think it is a good choice. Need to shake up things around here. To many people picked because of their ethnic background not because of their work.

Holmes would be a great choice too. We dont need anymore bullshiz people that have never worked here.

I'm sure you think that your the best man for the job.

Unregistered
01-02-2019, 02:19 PM

Holmes is a bum, same shit.

Unregistered
01-02-2019, 03:07 PM
I worked under Hubrig for a while and could never understand how he's kept his job under mumbles. He's always openly talking smack about mumbles to his connections which are obviously all mumbles haters; especially on MSD. I guess he's in pretty tight with the CM and mumbles doesn't want to ruffle any more CM's feathers.

Unregistered
01-02-2019, 03:29 PM
Loose lips sink ships.