PDA

View Full Version : PBA, LONGEVITY 3? BS.... Where is it????

Unregistered
12-23-2018, 07:38 PM
Payeroll people be like you going to see it at your next annual Evaluations?? How bout I am due 5% for being on 26 years!

Unregistered
12-23-2018, 07:45 PM
Haven’t seen anything down south in our checks but we should keep believing in Santa Full of Stahlnesshit.

Unregistered
12-23-2018, 07:57 PM
Haven’t seen anything down south in our checks but we should keep believing in Santa Full of Stahlnesshit.

Just like we can days off and still make OT. All BS

Unregistered
12-23-2018, 08:04 PM
Just like we can days off and still make OT. All BS

U probably believe in Easter bunny! All morons!

Unregistered
12-23-2018, 08:10 PM
U probably believe in Easter bunny! All morons!

Don’t know what’s worse Dolphins or Stahls BS????????

Unregistered
12-23-2018, 11:12 PM
Remember I said I told you so!

Unregistered
12-24-2018, 12:21 AM
Remember I said I told you so!

As a single mom it is completely disgusting on the lies and deceit. Hope you all face your maker and Iook him in the eyes sinners.

Unregistered
12-24-2018, 03:12 AM
As a single mom it is completely disgusting on the lies and deceit. Hope you all face your maker and Iook him in the eyes sinners.

We need Robocop JP to save us.

Unregistered
12-24-2018, 04:36 AM

Where Nanney at?

Unregistered
12-24-2018, 12:55 PM
Where Nanney at?

Nanney to blame. He put him in that position.

Unregistered
12-24-2018, 01:36 PM
Nanney to blame. He put him in that position.

Hey dont blame Nanney yes hes super influential but John Rivera lost cause he was outta touch with the members. In less than 3 years Stahl will lose too unless he picks it up.

Unregistered
12-24-2018, 01:55 PM

Jp to save us smh. Hes the one who helped screw us from his master who made him a chief from captain then a few months later the deputy director. Hes a dictator who overreacts he came to our station actin a fool to chew out and relieve a squad tvat did nothing wrong.

We need someone at PBA to stand up to him

Unregistered
12-24-2018, 05:07 PM
Jp to save us smh. Hes the one who helped screw us from his master who made him a chief from captain then a few months later the deputy director. Hes a dictator who overreacts he came to our station actin a fool to chew out and relieve a squad tvat did nothing wrong.

Stead says JP Is GOOD GUY. Ain’t nobody but Nanney with the nuts stand up to the D!

Unregistered
12-24-2018, 07:56 PM

We had someone but we don’t anymore and unless we find someone with a spine it might be a long while.

Unregistered
12-24-2018, 11:31 PM
Payeroll people be like you going to see it at your next annual Evaluations?? How bout I am due 5% for being on 26 years!

"Payroll people be like"?....... Is this part of the departments Ebonics Program? And you want a 5% raise?

Unregistered
12-25-2018, 01:09 AM
"Payroll people be like"?....... Is this part of the departments Ebonics Program? And you want a 5% raise?

You’re lucky they speak English. Ebonics would be great.

Unregistered
12-25-2018, 01:55 AM
We had someone but we don’t anymore and unless we find someone with a spine it might be a long while.

Bs gimenez and jp ***** slapped pba under john rivera they took our money and violated our rights john talked a good game but didnt do shit

Unregistered
12-25-2018, 03:30 AM
Bs gimenez and jp ***** slapped pba under john rivera they took our money and violated our rights john talked a good game but didnt do shit

Greenie your full of it & reap the money we brought u all these years. Keep telling everyone u work for free because ur the biggest hippocite Out of them all.

Unregistered
12-25-2018, 05:09 AM
Cause ***** like you supported Gimenez and undercut Rivera and then expected Rivera to bail you out once Gimenez turned on you.

Unregistered
12-25-2018, 04:18 PM
The one point everyone agrees on is, Steadman is a loser and we are screwed as long as he is President.

Unregistered
12-25-2018, 05:41 PM
The one point everyone agrees on is, Steadman is a loser and we are screwed as long as he is President.

We all agree!!!

Unregistered
01-18-2019, 05:47 PM
I git mine call pmb