PDA

View Full Version : Excessive force DIRECTOR

Unregistered
12-21-2018, 03:07 PM
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.loc...mi-dade-police

You got a little too gung ho there director. Aren’t you supposed to be giving toys to kids in the community instead of rough housing a man to the ground that isn’t even resisting your presence?

I really hope that the director gets subpoena to court to explain why he redirected the man to the ground who turned out to be the victim.

And it’s nice to see the media make it look like a cool story that the director “was able to grab one guy with one hand.” If this was any ordinary patrol officer attempting to fight an ACTUAL COMBATIVE SUBJECT the media would’ve immediately victimized the subject and demonized the officer. I really hate how two faced this system is.

Fyi you’re not tough or cool director and again, the man WASN’T even resisting your efforts and you still pushed his head towards the ground.

Unregistered
12-21-2018, 03:16 PM
http://i66.tinypic.com/vrtx5e.jpg

Very politically incorrect and contradicts with how you expect your officers to behave with the public

Unregistered
12-21-2018, 03:24 PM
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.loc...mi-dade-police

You got a little too gung ho there director. Aren’t you supposed to be giving toys to kids in the community instead of rough housing a man to the ground that isn’t even resisting your presence?

I really hope that the director gets subpoena to court to explain why he redirected the man to the ground who turned out to be the victim.

And it’s nice to see the media make it look like a cool story that the director “was able to grab one guy with one hand.” If this was any ordinary patrol officer attempting to fight an ACTUAL COMBATIVE SUBJECT the media would’ve immediately victimized the subject and demonized the officer. I really hate how two faced this system is.

Fyi you’re not tough or cool director and again, the man WASN’T even resisting your efforts and you still pushed his head towards the ground.

Why does he run like a girl , media pushed video out

Unregistered
12-21-2018, 03:29 PM
https://www.local10.com/news/florida/miami-dade/road-rage-incident-broken-up-by-miami-dade-police

Improper force to victims neck head he should be ROD

Unregistered
12-21-2018, 03:44 PM
Excessive force? Come on bro that’s a stretch. I’m not a Fan of him either but he did nothing wrong here

Unregistered
12-21-2018, 05:28 PM
Excessive force? Come on bro that’s a stretch. I’m not a Fan of him either but he did nothing wrong here

Exactly what he does to us

Unregistered
12-21-2018, 05:29 PM

You ****ed up quit covering up for your self. Start finding a lawyer

Unregistered
12-21-2018, 05:32 PM
Wtf? Our Director ran first into a fight! That could have gone in any direction and all you do is talk smack about him? SMFH, you people are embarrassing. At least give him credit when credit is due. Maye you should all go work with BSO and get the Director you deserve.

Unregistered
12-21-2018, 05:49 PM
Wtf? Our Director ran first into a fight! That could have gone in any direction and all you do is talk smack about him? SMFH, you people are embarrassing. At least give him credit when credit is due. Maye you should all go work with BSO and get the Director you deserve.

You people? First off I don’t work for him. Second yes I am part of the people that he works for and expect customer service treatment.

Again, very petty for the director to get on leoaffairs to cover for himself.

Unregistered
12-21-2018, 05:59 PM
As much as I dislike him, I doubt the director wrote that since he's on live TV and a funeral.

Unregistered
12-21-2018, 06:07 PM
LMAO? What kind of “confrontation was that? JP probably has has tougher pillow fights with his lover Gimenez than this video showed. What a POS director this is! Buying camera time and impressing bubble headed bleached blonded female reporters. JP, you da bomb baby! Lmao

Unregistered
12-21-2018, 06:14 PM
As much as I dislike him, I doubt the director wrote that since he's on live TV and a funeral.

He has Asst director Freddy Ramirez as well as relatives.....

Unregistered
12-21-2018, 06:18 PM

You call that a fight? Those two guys were swinging their arms like girls with no coordination whatsoever plus the director running like a girl.

Go to a mma gym and see what a real fight looks like.

Unregistered
12-21-2018, 06:52 PM
You people? First off I don’t work for him. Second yes I am part of the people that he works for and expect customer service treatment.

Again, very petty for the director to get on leoaffairs to cover for himself.
Work for him or not if you are part of the people he works for than he is "our" director. Now, go back to class, break time is over.

Unregistered
12-21-2018, 06:57 PM
You call that a fight? Those two guys were swinging their arms like girls with no coordination whatsoever plus the director running like a girl.

Sound like you would be happier with Scott Isreal. Leave and go to BSO. They like cowards who freeze and leaders who leave town when things get tough.

Unregistered
12-21-2018, 07:18 PM

If you think a street fight has to be a MMA fight to be deadly you are obviously not a cop.

Unregistered
12-21-2018, 08:00 PM
Work for him or not if you are part of the people he works for than he is "our" director. Now, go back to class, break time is over.

He’s YOUR director but Trump is OUR president. You mad brah?

Unregistered
12-21-2018, 08:02 PM
Sound like you would be happier with Scott Isreal. Leave and go to BSO. They like cowards who freeze and leaders who leave town when things get tough.

I see you’re happy with a fake “leader” who pretends to back his officers then throws them to the wolves. He even has the audacity to say HE WILL take administrative action before the closing of an IA investigation.

Unregistered
12-21-2018, 08:05 PM
If you think a street fight has to be a MMA fight to be deadly you are obviously not a cop.

You sound like a metro rookie that is licking the scum off the director’s boot for hiring his mentally challenged friend’s son who somehow passed the psych (YOU)

You obviously don’t have any street smarts and the one day you step up to the wrong person you will get knocked the fook out for letting that badge and rookie ego take control of you.

Unregistered
12-21-2018, 08:07 PM
He’s YOUR director but Trump is OUR president. You mad brah?
Our Police director
Our Commissioners
Our Mayor
Our Congressman
Our Governor
Our President
Stop embarrassing yourself.

Unregistered
12-21-2018, 08:12 PM
Dude actually sounds like the rookie that handled this incident and got his panties wet on his first fight. Question for you rookie, based on the video which defense will use to exonerate their client and roast your behind, why the hell did the guy in the red shirt walk free and the other guy in the blue/white shirt get arrested? It seems that the guy in the red lunged at the other man and the other dude was moving out of the way and even had his arm extended keeping the man back.

Did you make the arrest because you’re a bootlicker that does what you’re told and are incapable of conducting your own investigations? I hope you and YOUR DIRECTOR get subpoena to a PC hearing and have a taste of humble tea served hot and fresh by the judge.

Unregistered
12-21-2018, 08:41 PM
You sound like a metro rookie that is licking the scum off the director’s boot for hiring his mentally challenged friend’s son who somehow passed the psych (YOU)

You obviously don’t have any street smarts and the one day you step up to the wrong person you will get knocked the fook out for letting that badge and rookie ego take control of you.
Wrong again, I've been around a long time. I owe no one and the Director owes me less. I'm simply giving credit where it is due. The director ran into a street fight. He went in first and he did it in West Perrine (JB's neighborhood) and he took charge of the matter. You are not a cop if you don't think that could have gone in a different direction. I'm glad it didn't escalate and JP handled it the same way JB would have done it, except JB would have made them shake hands. RIP JB.

Unregistered
12-21-2018, 08:59 PM
Dude actually sounds like the rookie that handled this incident and got his panties wet on his first fight. Question for you rookie, based on the video which defense will use to exonerate their client and roast your behind, why the hell did the guy in the red shirt walk free and the other guy in the blue/white shirt get arrested? It seems that the guy in the red lunged at the other man and the other dude was moving out of the way and even had his arm extended keeping the man back.

Did you make the arrest because you’re a bootlicker that does what you’re told and are incapable of conducting your own investigations? I hope you and YOUR DIRECTOR get subpoena to a PC hearing and have a taste of humble tea served hot and fresh by the judge.

You're not a cop. You're a wannabe who can't while hanging around those who are. Go away.

Unregistered
12-21-2018, 11:21 PM
Our Police director
Our Commissioners
Our Mayor
Our Congressman
Our Governor
Our President
Stop embarrassing yourself.

But Trump is the man. Btw I live outside of Miami Dade so he isn’t my director and the appropiate title should be SHERIFF

Unregistered
12-21-2018, 11:27 PM
Wrong again, I've been around a long time. I owe no one and the Director owes me less. I'm simply giving credit where it is due. The director ran into a street fight. He went in first and he did it in West Perrine (JB's neighborhood) and he took charge of the matter. You are not a cop if you don't think that could have gone in a different direction. I'm glad it didn't escalate and JP handled it the same way JB would have done it, except JB would have made them shake hands. RIP JB.

You’re a bootlicker and it’s not a real fight. Btw when someone complies there’s STILL NO NEED to redirect his head to the ground. That was UNCALLED FOR and I as many other sound minded officers that work with you believe that he went too far. The only reason you’re not Monday morning quarterbacking this is because of “who he is” which is a nobody really.

Remember he is a hypocrite. He demands his officers behave professional at all times yet he wants to try to muscle a man to the ground.

You can keep licking the gum off his boots or should I say class A shoes since only REAL cops wear boots. You’re a minority and most of us feel that he is fake and went against what he claims to stand for...PROFESSIONALISM

Unregistered
12-21-2018, 11:28 PM

A long time like 28 years right Juan Perez? Stop covering for yourself. Pathetic

Unregistered
12-22-2018, 01:46 AM

Ohhhh much much much more to the story. Look into it

Unregistered
12-22-2018, 05:35 AM
Was this not a citizen contact??? Clearly a use of force...where's his BWC had this went left, wouldn't you like to see the footage?

Unregistered
12-23-2018, 03:36 AM
Ohhhh much much much more to the story. Look into it

Hey I have a right to jump to conclusions. Just because he has rank doesn’t exempt him to the same public scutiny that any patrol officer would receive.

Unregistered
12-23-2018, 04:08 AM
honestly i am not pro JP but give him some credit, he did what 90 percent of the dept would not have done

Unregistered
12-24-2018, 07:05 PM
honestly i am not pro JP but give him some credit, he did what 90 percent of the dept would not have done

He is more like the one percenter in the department, such as the brassholes that do nothing but review cameras and find ways to jam their own officers for doing their jobs

It’s unjust that the director can grab a non violent and cooperative person by the head then neck to redirect them to the ground, which constitutes a use of force and requires an investigative review. But when a patrol officer does it to a REAL combative subject they are not glorified by the media as JP was and when the public wants to behead the officer, JP wants to chop the officer into pieces to feed it to the hungry sheeple.

I as an active South Florida LEO demand the same process that I or any real beat cop would endure having to restrain and control a REAL combative subject high on drugs.

I’ll put this to refuel the severity of injustice that was done to the same public that he ensures professionalism and transparency

http://i67.tinypic.com/dz77lk.jpg

http://i68.tinypic.com/280sd8j.jpg

I don’t care who or what you stand for, but this goes against who you claim to be JP. You’re a hypocrite as most politicians are....

Unregistered
12-24-2018, 10:42 PM
I’m just curious what video you all are watching. The guy does a great job separating two people with minimal effort. The guy is using one hand Pete sake. You people are lost and blinded by your hatred. Get a life already comepingas.

Unregistered
12-24-2018, 11:43 PM
I’m just curious what video you all are watching. The guy does a great job separating two people with minimal effort. The guy is using one hand Pete sake. You people are lost and blinded by your hatred. Get a life already comepingas.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.local10.com/news/florida/miami-dade/road-rage-incident-broken-up-by-miami-dade-police

The one and only video that’s been posted for a week you blind fool. I personally send my thanks to JP media friend that thought that by him/her posting this was going to bring good public relations but I believe they didn’t really consider it.

Minimal effort? These two weren’t even trying. Have you ever fought anyone that is going to fight back? You clearly haven’t been in a street fight. Try subduing a combative subject and then you tell me whether you can compare that to this incident.

One hand? Sounds like you’re JP media friend that uploaded this and from the sound of the reporter, it’s a woman 33 of his😂

Unregistered
12-25-2018, 05:56 AM
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.local10.com/news/florida/miami-dade/road-rage-incident-broken-up-by-miami-dade-police

The one and only video that’s been posted for a week you blind fool. I personally send my thanks to JP media friend that thought that by him/her posting this was going to bring good public relations but I believe they didn’t really consider it.

Minimal effort? These two weren’t even trying. Have you ever fought anyone that is going to fight back? You clearly haven’t been in a street fight. Try subduing a combative subject and then you tell me whether you can compare that to this incident.

One hand? Sounds like you’re JP media friend that uploaded this and from the sound of the reporter, it’s a woman 33 of his😂
Put your tin foil hat back on. The conspiracy aliens have made entry to your head. You're a 43 with a JP OCD on the side!

Unregistered
12-26-2018, 03:26 PM
Put your tin foil hat back on. The conspiracy aliens have made entry to your head. You're a 43 with a JP OCD on the side!

Espeak in plain spanglish rookie meng! They no teach you that in de academie?!!

Unregistered
12-26-2018, 07:23 PM
Oh gosh my sides. What exactly will they be drilling into recruits? How to join the friends and family plan or how to do no police work and still move to good positions?

Unregistered
12-27-2018, 01:04 AM
Espeak in plain spanglish rookie meng! They no teach you that in de academie?!!
Ok, in plain Spanglish: "Oye wannabe, si queres ser un rookie, aprende los codes; 43 = Baker Act."

Here's your homework kid: https://quizlet.com/182472548/miami-dade-county-signals-q-codes-flash-cards/

Unregistered
12-27-2018, 02:14 PM
Most, if not all, of the Directors I worked for would not have taken any police action, and a few would have simply driven by and not even advised the dispatcher of this road rage incident. One in fact refused to wear his uniform or drive a county car until he decided to run for mayor. Most Division Chief's and higher didn't even put in an 8 hour work day or wear the uniform, and one in particular above this rank took 52 days off but never put in a leave slip; another ran his church from his district station.

Give credit where credit's due, and that is that Director Perez didn't forget that he was a police officer at one time and in this case possibly prevented this incident from escalating.

Unregistered
12-27-2018, 02:20 PM
Most, if not all, of the Directors I worked for would not have taken any police action, and a few would have simply driven by and not even advised the dispatcher of this road rage incident. One in fact refused to wear his uniform or drive a county car until he decided to run for mayor. Most Division Chief's and higher didn't even put in an 8 hour work day or wear the uniform, and one in particular above this rank took 52 days off but never put in a leave slip; another ran his church from his district station.

Give credit where credit's due, and that is that Director Perez didn't forget that he was a police officer at one time and in this case possibly prevented this incident from escalating.

He forgot he was a cop long ago by how he treats working street cops, overeacting before investigation.

https://www.gofundme.com/help-hero-police-officer-garcias-retain-her-job

Unregistered
12-29-2018, 12:15 AM
Ok, in plain Spanglish: "Oye wannabe, si queres ser un rookie, aprende los codes; 43 = Baker Act."

Here's your homework kid: https://quizlet.com/182472548/miami-dade-county-signals-q-codes-flash-cards/

You still work for Hialeah sector one. Stay yo as* in your lane

Unregistered
12-29-2018, 12:24 AM

Police work? The only thing you’re right about is the “act.” He doesn’t deserve anything but an internal investigation and also an investigation from the state attorney office.

Let me ask, would you condone this type of “police work” if an officer with no rank or gold badge redirected a non combative subject to the ground by the head as such? Probably not. You sound like a rookie that got a marginal on the psych but slipped through the cracks because you’re JP’s friend’s son.

Equal opportunity and justice for all. I guarantee you if a white officer handled a black suspect that was actually resisting, JP would announce that he fired the officer before due process. You can ride his dic* as long as you want but the majority feel the same way about him and many other so called leaders in police departments that use their officers as scapegoats in police involved incidents to win the hearts and minds of the people.

Unregistered
12-29-2018, 12:29 AM
He forgot he was a cop long ago by how he treats working street cops, overeacting before investigation.

https://www.gofundme.com/help-hero-police-officer-garcias-retain-her-job

Amen.

To the JP dic*rider, take a moment to read the victim officer’s bio who lost her job for actually doing REAL police work. I would trust my life with this female officer than JP anyday

Unregistered
12-30-2018, 06:17 AM
Amen.

To the JP dic*rider, take a moment to read the victim officer’s bio who lost her job for actually doing REAL police work. I would trust my life with this female officer than JP anyday
You don't know what you have. You should go see if BSO will trade JP for Scott Israel.

Unregistered
12-30-2018, 02:40 PM
You don't know what you have. You should go see if BSO will trade JP for Scott Israel.

Oh, we know what we have for a director alright. It is called a Mariconcito de Playa. That translates to a “wise and honorable leader”.

Unregistered
12-30-2018, 05:41 PM
Soon you will have your own version of Scott Israel and you’ll complain of whole new bigger problems than a dancing director wearing tight shirts. This is what a real fcukup looks like:
https://www.sun-sentinel.com/opinion/editorials/fl-op-edit-broward-sheriff-scott-israel-20181225-story.html

Unregistered
01-04-2019, 12:43 AM
The director used same force that the NW sgt used ?

Unregistered
01-18-2019, 04:37 PM
Was the SRR prepared?

Unregistered
01-18-2019, 05:36 PM
Fake news he was gentle