12-18-2018, 08:56 PM
https://youtu.be/LSgNi_GOy7g

Unregistered
12-19-2018, 12:04 AM
The best ever especially the snitching red man
Trudel

Unregistered
12-19-2018, 12:24 AM
To the cartoonist....Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!! Thank you for boosting moral, God knows we can use it. Keep up the great work!!! One day maybe we can hold our heads high again.

Unregistered
12-19-2018, 12:34 AM
Merry Christmas Catoonist!!!!
THANK YOU

Unregistered
12-19-2018, 12:41 AM
Clearly running out of materials. This one is repetitive of past jokes and Melissa doesn't even work for BSO any longer.

Unregistered
12-19-2018, 01:50 AM
Clearly running out of materials. This one is repetitive of past jokes and Melissa doesn't even work for BSO any longer.

Ok, I'll give you the one that Melissa no longer works here. But he will never run out of material while this administration is in charge. Also, I'm a colonel will never get old. That $h!t is hilarious!

Unregistered
12-19-2018, 03:39 AM
Ok, I'll give you the one that Melissa no longer works here. But he will never run out of material while this administration is in charge. Also, I'm a colonel will never get old. That $h!t is hilarious!

Who cares that she no longer works here? Her whole situation (from being hired, her placement/position & what she got away with) is just another glaring example of what goes on here and should not be forgotten.

Unregistered
12-19-2018, 04:19 AM

If you can do better put your money where your mouth is asswipe.

Unregistered
12-19-2018, 11:04 AM
The Red man is sexy hot. Like a hot tomale!!!!! Yumm yumm

Unregistered
12-19-2018, 02:56 PM
Love the red man!!! He is sexy

Unregistered
12-19-2018, 03:01 PM

Relax loser...everybody had fun with the election cartoons against lamberti!!

Unregistered
12-19-2018, 10:20 PM
Is the Red man some type of indian????

Unregistered
12-19-2018, 11:35 PM
Is the Red man some type of indian????

No, its a retard who shaves his arms and wears affliction t-shirts three sizes to small. 😡😡

Unregistered
12-20-2018, 12:41 AM
No, its a retard who shaves his arms and wears affliction t-shirts three sizes to small. 😡😡
I think that's HOT.. a grown man shaving his arms.. yummy... does he shave his sac too?

Unregistered
12-20-2018, 12:43 AM

Careful!! He may be your Sergeant one day!

Unregistered
12-20-2018, 02:46 AM
Careful!! He may be your Sergeant one day!

The the red man is a snitching Indian who shaves his arm and sac? Never knew this? How sexy is that.

Unregistered
12-20-2018, 06:01 AM
Ok so apparently the command staff here is in an uproar over these cartoons even to the point that they are using valuable resources and the tax payers money to find the creator.

So just to be clear someone makes a fictitious cartoon about a make believe Sheriff’s office, these cartoons feature Deputies who bring their own horses to work and trample children, a Captain who’s son goes to the academy and says the N word, a rookie Deputy who does a hit and run and goes to Disney, a red guy who loses his pension after cheating on his wife, and a Motor Sgt who gets a DUI and resists arrest.

These cartoons could be about anyone, even a Sheriff’s office in an alternate universe but we have people here who watch them and say “hey that’s me that trampled those kids” or “hey I am the Motor Sgt who drives drunk”
Then these same people after admitting they are unethical and in some cases criminal demand the cartoonist be found and punished. How does that make sense??? Shouldn’t these people who are admitting they did these acts be the ones who are punished and in some cases terminated?

How did we get to this place we are at? When Sheriff Israel came in we all were excited and had high hopes for him. Unfortunately the people he has surrounded himself with have destroyed this place.

Unregistered
12-20-2018, 06:05 AM
Ok so apparently the command staff here is in an uproar over these cartoons even to the point that they are using valuable resources and the tax payers money to find the creator.

So just to be clear someone makes a fictitious cartoon about a make believe Sheriff’s office, these cartoons feature Deputies who bring their own horses to work and trample children, a Captain who’s son goes to the academy and says the N word, a rookie Deputy who does a hit and run and goes to Disney, a red guy who loses his pension after cheating on his wife, and a Motor Sgt who gets a DUI and resists arrest.

These cartoons could be about anyone, even a Sheriff’s office in an alternate universe but we have people here who watch them and say “hey that’s me that trampled those kids” or “hey I am the Motor Sgt who drives drunk”
Then these same people after admitting they are unethical and in some cases criminal demand the cartoonist be found and punished. How does that make sense??? Shouldn’t these people who are admitting they did these acts be the ones who are punished and in some cases terminated?

How did we get to this place we are at? When Sheriff Israel came in we all were excited and had high hopes for him. Unfortunately the people he has surrounded himself with have destroyed this place.

Your last two lines can be said for the last 2 loser Sheriff’s also. This idiot guy Mumbles is by far the WORSE!

Unregistered
12-20-2018, 11:31 AM
The Red man lost 1/2 his retirement to his wife after cheating? Wow no wonder he came back and is pushing 40 yrs of working or being here. I bet his ex and her new man like the money!

Unregistered
12-20-2018, 12:26 PM

Not remotely true. If it was, they would have identified the person a year ago.

Unregistered
12-20-2018, 12:30 PM
What is a little known secret is that command loves the cartoons, but not for the reasons you think. Every time one of them is featured, they wear it like a combat badge ("I got hit in two of them, you only have one" ... the more hits on them, the better) and are actively trying to goad IUPA into hitting them more. They see each appearance as proof they are getting under Bell's thin skin. I wouldn't be shocked if Israel gives out bonuses to command each time they're in an IUPA cartoon.

Unregistered
12-20-2018, 03:53 PM
What is a little known secret is that command loves the cartoons, but not for the reasons you think. Every time one of them is featured, they wear it like a combat badge ("I got hit in two of them, you only have one" ... the more hits on them, the better) and are actively trying to goad IUPA into hitting them more. They see each appearance as proof they are getting under Bell's thin skin. I wouldn't be shocked if Israel gives out bonuses to command each time they're in an IUPA cartoon.

And I have a sign on I 95 to sell you that reads NO CONFIDENCE!
😘😘
Start collecting your unemployment applications!!!

Unregistered
12-20-2018, 03:53 PM

So, so true. One colonel actually was complaining he hadn't made his way into the cartons yet and he was feeling left out.

Unregistered
12-20-2018, 04:54 PM
So, so true. One colonel actually was complaining he hadn't made his way into the cartons yet and he was feeling left out.

I don't know that any Colonel has been in the cartoons yet? I've seen a Motor Sergeant playing Colonel in the cartoons, but that's it. Maybe I missed one?

Unregistered
12-20-2018, 09:08 PM
So did Melissa's horse trample the children or was it another woman? Just another screw up covered up by the agency/:

Unregistered
12-20-2018, 09:09 PM
Is the Red man always red or just for the Holidays?

Mark Trudel will always be red. And fat. And a roid rager.

Unregistered
12-20-2018, 09:36 PM

Berman everyone knows it's you

Unregistered
12-20-2018, 10:21 PM

Is this what they call a "red bone" ?

Unregistered
12-20-2018, 10:22 PM
My hoe had a red weave.

Unregistered
12-21-2018, 08:32 AM
Berman everyone knows it's you

Are we talking about the same Berman that got kicked out of Pompano, then the Airport? How do you get kicked out of Pompano.... seriously!!!! Nobody pays attention to him ever, he's all talk.

Unregistered
12-21-2018, 09:24 PM
Is this what they call a "red bone" ?
S
Not quite..... but I heard marvel movies is looking into making a new super hero called Redman whereas he infiltrates his peers and snitches to the boss for self gain ........😉

Unregistered
12-22-2018, 08:52 PM
S
Not quite..... but I heard marvel movies is looking into making a new super hero called Redman whereas he infiltrates his peers and snitches to the boss for self gain ........😉

Now that's funny lol 😆