PDA

View Full Version : Reyes Party

Unregistered
12-09-2018, 01:49 AM
The Reyes boys are gathering with friends at the Flying Unicorn in the rainbow room for a party. All that voted and supported them are welcomed.

Unregistered
12-09-2018, 02:02 AM
The Reyes boys are gathering with friends at the Flying Unicorn in the rainbow room for a party. All that voted and supported them are welcomed.

Poor baby, you didn't get a invite? Just show up as your are, a azzhole! You'll be treated nice and you would be welcome.

Unregistered
12-09-2018, 02:32 AM
Poor baby, you didn't get a invite? Just show up as your are, a azzhole! You'll be treated nice and you would be welcome.

Sorry not into the flaming queens or thier towel boys.

Unregistered
12-09-2018, 02:49 AM
Papo they are celebrating hard. Make sure you move out by Monday morning.

Unregistered
12-09-2018, 07:12 AM
conflict of interest. its in the florida union by laws. board members shall not be related. its unconstitutional and against rules and regulations governing union bodies. these two brothers cannot be in office as presidents. one is president while the other is secretary or inner guard. tommy is president and max vice president. matt shall take max or pulido spot.

Unregistered
12-09-2018, 07:33 AM
Sorry not into the flaming queens or thier towel boys.

So shut the **** up then

Unregistered
12-09-2018, 07:40 AM
conflict of interest. its in the florida union by laws. board members shall not be related. its unconstitutional and against rules and regulations governing union bodies. these two brothers cannot be in office as presidents. one is president while the other is secretary or inner guard. tommy is president and max vice president. matt shall take max or pulido spot.

Not true Nothing on the union by laws! Ortiz is screaming fool. Trying to get legal help from our attorney. End of the day you lost.

Unregistered
12-09-2018, 02:32 PM
Not true Nothing on the union by laws! Ortiz is screaming fool. Trying to get legal help from our attorney. End of the day you lost.

How about stopping the personal attacks on the incumbents and get on with the business at hand.
The rainbow coalition has won fair and square. They will need everybody to stay on point and stop the trash talking.

Unregistered
12-09-2018, 02:41 PM
How about stopping the personal attacks on the incumbents and get on with the business at hand.
The rainbow coalition has won fair and square. They will need everybody to stay on point and stop the trash talking.

It’s only just begun

Unregistered
12-09-2018, 02:54 PM

Sailor, fear not. I was behind the campaign success and now I will be owed a favor. I have already made contact with the Teamsters legal minds as well as the Culinary Workers Union, out in Vegas, who also owe me a favor. If slanderous or libelous content is brought forth against the duly elected winners, they should and will seek compensation damages against the perpetrators...and Sailor, it should be spelled t-r-a-i-t-o-r-s.

I think the union is finally submarine airborne. I will forge a union with the union (play on words by this brilliant HAHO/HALO operator) once I am sworn in in early 2019. They had to back it up a few weeks since I may be called to Saudi Arabia to good for Prince MBS. He loves Gefilte Fish smothered in Halvah and olives.

SUBMARINE AIRBORNE OOHRAH!

Unregistered
12-09-2018, 04:27 PM
Sailor, fear not. I was behind the campaign success and now I will be owed a favor. I have already made contact with the Teamsters legal minds as well as the Culinary Workers Union, out in Vegas, who also owe me a favor. If slanderous or libelous content is brought forth against the duly elected winners, they should and will seek compensation damages against the perpetrators...and Sailor, it should be spelled t-r-a-i-t-o-r-s.

I think the union is finally submarine airborne. I will forge a union with the union (play on words by this brilliant HAHO/HALO operator) once I am sworn in in early 2019. They had to back it up a few weeks since I may be called to Saudi Arabia to good for Prince MBS. He loves Gefilte Fish smothered in Halvah and olives.

STFU!!!! Retard, get back on your meds. No one cares for your lies. Every other post your coming back, get pushed back??? Interesting, isn't it.

Unregistered
12-10-2018, 02:08 AM

Sorry, Ronnie little Kim from NK, met with the Prince and told him about your special Lube lock (lip lock) that you can do on a footlong. Now, they are getting oil real cheap tks to you.. Ok my favorite, Miami High drop out. What is: I may be called to Saudi Arabia to good for Prince MBS?? What was that rant, you posted on your special page, to a few people?

Oh, by the way was that I saw in Miramar, singing really loud:
Yummy, yummy, yummy
I got CUM in my tummy
and makes feel good a day!

Unregistered
12-10-2018, 02:11 AM
Sorry, Ronnie little Kim from NK, met with the Prince and told him about your special Lube lock (lip lock) that you can do on a footlong. Now, they are getting oil real cheap tks to you.. Ok my favorite, Miami High drop out. What is: I may be called to Saudi Arabia to good for Prince MBS?? What was that rant, you posted on your special page, to a few people?

Oh, by the way was that I saw in Miramar, singing really loud:
Yummy, yummy, yummy
I got CUM in my tummy
and makes feel good a day!

****by the way was that YOU I saw in Miramar**

I was having Miami high flashback.