PDA

View Full Version : My campaign platform

Unregistered
12-08-2018, 06:51 AM
If you want a turkey or ice cream cone vote for Mumbles.
If you want your property and family protected vote for me.

If you want crimes overlooked vote for Hairplugs.
If you want bad guys locked up I’m the man.

I will do away with the body camera program.

I will reverse the pursuit policy. If they run go get them.

I will fire the Fort Lauderdale crew.

I will not pay do nothing pastors on the payroll. I will take back their cars as I can find better use for that money.

I will eliminate the civilian take home car program.

FDLE will not investigate our shootings. I will have enough faith in my people we will investigate our own.

I will do away with the civilian review board. I don’t need civilians with no experience Monday night quarterbacking.

I will make BSO the best paid.

You shall engage an active shooter not may engage if you feel like it.

The SWAT team will go back to work conducting law enforcement functions and SWAT will work on a call out basis.

I will change the uniform policy. No more black cargo pants, tee shirts and bayonets hanging down near your feet. No more looking like teenage mutant ninja turtles.

I will change the direction of Internal Affairs.

I will fire the cowards of MSD.

Details will be assigned fairly and I will raise the number of hours deputies can work them.

I will fire Sgt.Polan and the rest of the FLPD gang.

Cars will be assigned fairly.

I won’t spend $116,000.00 on a swearing in ceremony. I have better use for that money.

The political hacks are history without delay.

I will fix the communication system. That’s our life line.

I will end the entire airport eating all at the same time at Lester’s Diner.

I will be the first one in the door.

I won’t come to roll calls and challenge you to quit if you don’t like it here. I will thank you for the job you do.

I will do away with those lucrative executive packages that are not earned. That money can be used towards raises.

I will support the right to bare arms.

These do nothing jobs are history.

I won’t go on tv and embarrass us with my personal opinions. My job will be to enforce the laws not give my opinions.

I like the Promise Program but it needs a major overhaul.

I will improve on the step raise program and start a merit program.

That’s just the beginning as BSO has been in such a down spiral since the Israelites took over. This is no easy task but can be done.

I will be accessible to you.

I won’t need a driver as I can drive myself. I won’t give a cushy job to a relative. That Deputy could be used on the street.

Osgood you are done harassing deputies. Consider yourself gone ASAP.

My motto will be “ back to police work lick the criminals up”.

I will immediately conduct a criminal inquiry into finances, PAC money.

I won’t demote Ira Goldberg, I will fire him and begin looking into his activities.

Any of my colonels banging the head of communications is gone.

Deputies will look and act the part.

It will be mandatory to be in shape to do your job. You 300 pounders at the airport better get in shape.

The ones at the PSB will show up to work
On time, be accountable and work a full shift.

You city commissioners with no show jobs have your resignation on my desk within an hour. If I can prove you were cheating the taxpayers on time in the past you will be prosecuted.

I won’t need taxpayer funded cameras put all
Around my house and my street.

If you are a member of a subversive organization get the hell out. This is America.

I won’t tout myself as an Anazing Leadet but I will do my best and will always be humble and appreciate and respect all of you.

Everyone makes mistakes and you won’t be hung at high noon for making one. I’m a firm believer you learn from your mistakes.

Unregistered
12-08-2018, 07:43 AM

I will not pay do nothing pastors on the payroll. I will take back their cars as I can find better use for that money.

FDLE will not investigate our shootings. I will have enough faith in my people we will investigate our own.

I will do away with the civilian review board. I don’t need civilians with no experience Monday night quarterbacking.

The SWAT team will go back to work conducting law enforcement functions and SWAT will work on a call out basis.

I will change the uniform policy. No more black cargo pants, tee shirts and bayonets hanging down near your feet. No more looking like teenage mutant ninja turtles.

Details will be assigned fairly and I will raise the number of hours deputies can work them.

I won’t spend $116,000.00 on a swearing in ceremony. I have better use for that money.

I won’t come to roll calls and challenge you to quit if you don’t like it here. I will thank you for the job you do.

I will do away with those lucrative executive packages that are not earned. That money can be used towards raises.

I won’t go on tv and embarrass us with my personal opinions. My job will be to enforce the laws not give my opinions.

That’s just the beginning as BSO has been in such a down spiral since the Israelites took over. This is no easy task but can be done.

I won’t need a driver as I can drive myself. I won’t give a cushy job to a relative. That Deputy could be used on the street.

I won’t demote Ira Goldberg, I will fire him and begin looking into his activities.

It will be mandatory to be in shape to do your job. You 300 pounders at the airport better get in shape.

You city commissioners with no show jobs have your resignation on my desk within an hour. If I can prove you were cheating the taxpayers on time in the past you will be prosecuted.

If you are a member of a subversive organization get the hell out. This is America.

I won’t tout myself as an Anazing Leadet but I will do my best and will always be humble and appreciate and respect all of you.

Everyone makes mistakes and you won’t be hung at high noon for making one. I’m a firm believer you learn from your mistakes.

And who may you be?
We have heard all this same B.S. by every person that has wanted to be the Sheriff of Broward County, what makes you different?
Mumbles said some of these things also look how that turned out for us!

Unregistered
12-08-2018, 09:40 AM

Boy you are a real winner. Another idiot making promises with not even stepping a foot through the door in order to evaluate the agency. When will you all learn from the mistakes of those who have come before you. Same circus, different clowns.

Unregistered
12-08-2018, 09:50 AM
Jeff, you sleep typing again?

Unregistered
12-08-2018, 11:17 AM

Man if you could make half of these promises happen you have my vote.
Please reach out to some key deputies and we will get behind you.
The deputies here have been demoralized for a long time now. I’m afraid some deputies are actually starting to get Stockholm syndrome.
But I do believe if we show them what it’s like to work for a real agency and be real cops again they will rise to the occasion.

Unregistered
12-08-2018, 03:42 PM

Ladies and gentlemen. Mr. Marc Berman at the computer.

Unregistered
12-08-2018, 04:09 PM
Ladies and gentlemen. Mr. Marc Berman at the computer.

Ok Trudel, hows District 5 treating you. I thought you would retire before putting a uniform back lol?? I guess your still broke, what a loser!!

Unregistered
12-08-2018, 04:33 PM

It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man mumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. - Roosevelt

You have no idea what it’s like to be boss

Unregisteredbutido
12-08-2018, 04:51 PM
It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man mumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. - Roosevelt

True, but I do know what it’s like to work for an incompetent, uneducated narcissist, who put his own ambitions before the people who serve under him.

Unregistered
12-08-2018, 04:59 PM

Dude:

Not MLK, not Gandhi, not a lion, tiger or bear, not an amazing leader, and definitely not FDR or Teddy. Does, however, share characteristics with "the Juice" with regard to psychopathology; specifically malignant narcissism.

Does have an idea what it's like to be boss; but no idea what it's like to be a leader.

Unfortunately, outside of the congregations of the poor and uneducated, no one is impressed with " if you can't dazzle 'em with brains, baffle 'em with a riddle about candy and nuts" presentation. A blustering egomaniac with low self esteem. Couldn't pull off a well practiced genuine gesture of empathy in a room with parents of murdered children. #FixIt

Unregisteredyep
12-08-2018, 05:24 PM
Dude:

Not MLK, not Gandhi, not a lion, tiger or bear, not an amazing leader, and definitely not FDR or Teddy. Does, however, share characteristics with "the Juice" with regard to psychopathology; specifically malignant narcissism.

Does have an idea what it's like to be boss; but no idea what it's like to be a leader.

Unfortunately, outside of the congregations of the poor and uneducated, no one is impressed with " if you can't dazzle 'em with brains, baffle 'em with a riddle about candy and nuts" presentation. A blustering egomaniac with low self esteem. Couldn't pull off a well practiced genuine gesture of empathy in a room with parents of murdered children. #FixIt

Isn’t it sad, that this post is not the original thoughts of one person, but the thoughts of the majority of the agency. As well as the thoughts of some of the sheriff’s closest supporters.

Very well said my friend.

Unregistered
12-08-2018, 05:37 PM
Dude:

Dude:
Outside of Parkland and Coral Springs no one cares about your cheap soap-box psychoanalysis. #dealwithit

Unregistered
12-08-2018, 07:30 PM
Dude:
Outside of Parkland and Coral Springs no one cares about your cheap soap-box psychoanalysis. #dealwithit

Since you raised the issue:

Sometimes false and misleading juvenile crime statistics isn't 'just a cigar."

And yes, we will deal with it, just like Snipes was dealt with. She was used as a barometer. Whose backing her? Her sorority sisters. She humiliated the democratic party too.

The Borges family, their son wearing a colonoscopy bag "SHALL" "deal with it" too; everyday. So, how was that cruise? Were you able to see indoors with your sunglasses on?

Unregistered
12-08-2018, 11:47 PM
Since you raised the issue:

Sometimes false and misleading juvenile crime statistics isn't 'just a cigar."

And yes, we will deal with it, just like Snipes was dealt with. She was used as a barometer. Whose backing her? Her sorority sisters. She humiliated the democratic party too.

The Borges family, their son wearing a colonoscopy bag "SHALL" "deal with it" too; everyday. So, how was that cruise? Were you able to see indoors with your sunglasses on?

And thank you for showing your hand. Too many of you Parkland transplants on here commenting as if you were employees. You are very easy to identify. You want to take a shot at BSO as a Parkland resident? Fine. Understood. However, dont take a shot as if you are an employee because your not. You might not gwt it but all you are doing is murkying the waters.

Unregistered
12-09-2018, 12:11 AM
And thank you for showing your hand. Too many of you Parkland transplants on here commenting as if you were employees. You are very easy to identify. You want to take a shot at BSO as a Parkland resident? Fine. Understood. However, dont take a shot as if you are an employee because your not. You might not gwt it but all you are doing is murkying the waters.

Interesting choice of words... "take a shot." You wrote it twice.

No need to get on the defensive; the disgust expressed is about policy and not the rank and file or specifically about Parkland.

Unregistered
12-09-2018, 12:26 AM

Duh! Ya just figured that out ?Those people from FIXIT have been on here everyday since the day of MSD. They're not against the agency at all and some have family employed. They want Sheriff and the superintendent gone.

Unregistered
12-09-2018, 02:36 AM
Ok Trudel, hows District 5 treating you. I thought you would retire before putting a uniform back lol?? I guess your still broke, what a loser!!

Funny you say that when he was in Auto theft task force he would say if he ever had to put a uniform back on he would quit. LOL...how many times has that Uniform been on and off since then...what a joke!

Unregistered
12-09-2018, 02:38 AM

He's hot...red hot!!!