PDA

View Full Version : Deputy involved shooting

Unregistered
12-04-2018, 02:24 PM
Three deputies get into a shooting on Saturday night and no one from downtown command shows up on scene to check on everyone involved. Nothing higher then the District Capt showed up

You fucs on the 5th floor make me sick
Can’t wait for you fucs to be removed

Unregistered
12-04-2018, 02:51 PM
Three deputies get into a shooting on Saturday night and no one from downtown command shows up on scene to check on everyone involved. Nothing higher then the District Capt showed up

Dont be so harsh on the 5th floor. Friday was “golf day” for all the elite and chosen ones.

Saturday was for recuperating, please understand!

Unregistered
12-04-2018, 02:57 PM

So, you are crying because no one of importance showed up to give you a hug and a pat on the back? Grow up!

Unregistered
12-04-2018, 04:24 PM
No what he or she is saying is REAL LEADERS come out and support their personnel during a tragic event. No one on the 5th floor is a REAL LEADER or an “Amazing Leader”

Unregistered
12-04-2018, 05:17 PM
Forget about those Fort Lauderdale creeps!
They know they are no longer in charge.

What’s the deal with the County Commission meeting anyway?

Unregistered
12-04-2018, 05:35 PM
They are too busy packing up.

Unregistered
12-04-2018, 05:56 PM

Even if they did come, besides the Sheriff, the district Capt would have still been the highest ranking person on scene. Because if the sheriff brought anybody, it probably would ha e been the Motor Sgt with ALL of his wisdom. Or maybe they checked their special book of policies for command staff and it said "you MAY respond". After all he changed it to the word "may" so someone incompetent didn't rush in and screw things up! In this case.....good move!!!

Unregistered
12-04-2018, 06:39 PM

That’s because all of the upper command staff was at the gym staying in shape. You should try it Jeff, you overweight unhealthy slob.

Unregistered
12-05-2018, 04:09 AM
Even if they did come, besides the Sheriff, the district Capt would have still been the highest ranking person on scene. Because if the sheriff brought anybody, it probably would ha e been the Motor Sgt with ALL of his wisdom. Or maybe they checked their special book of policies for command staff and it said "you MAY respond". After all he changed it to the word "may" so someone incompetent didn't rush in and screw things up! In this case.....good move!!!

The Sheriff couldn’t find his driver and he is such an amazing leader he couldn't get into a vehicle and drive his F’in self. This place is so pathetic!

Unregistered
12-05-2018, 04:44 AM
The Sheriff couldn’t find his driver and he is such an amazing leader he couldn't get into a vehicle and drive his F’in self. This place is so pathetic!

He's too stupid to drive!

Unregistered
12-05-2018, 05:18 AM
He's too stupid to drive!

The sheriff has a PhD, how is he stupid?

Unregistered
12-05-2018, 05:38 AM

PHD is what “Amazing Leadership”.

Pu$$y. Homo. DemoCrap. Is more like it!

Unregistered
12-05-2018, 05:48 AM

Really, from where? Perhaps he bought it from one of those Pompano pastors? He should invest in speaking lessons, as he speaks at a 4th grade level.

Unregistered
12-05-2018, 11:40 AM
I’m sure none of you scared fat pigs were there and ran off to Burger King you no balls idiots who of course won’t say anything live to anyone and of course the great Sheriff your afraid of! STFU!

Unregistered
12-05-2018, 12:31 PM
I’m sure none of you scared fat pigs were there and ran off to Burger King you no balls idiots who of course won’t say anything live to anyone and of course the great Sheriff your afraid of! STFU!

Oh, I see the Moron who rights the same thing over and over is back. What a putz!!!
and please do us all a favor and STFU you POS.