PDA

View Full Version : Juan Perez is a traitor to MDPD and all of its employees

Unregistered
11-30-2018, 12:18 PM
It took simply one hour this past Thanksgiving day for Director Juan Perez to throw one of our own under the bus to the media. The statements made by this boy director painted a picture of guilt by an officer involved in a shooting even prior to the initiation of the first witness interview!
How do you make comments such as “ I’m concerned” and “I have more questions than answers” to feed the media at the behest of one of your employees?
Juan Perez you are a self serving traitor and a coward. You have never worked a day in this department and your investigative experience comes from watching old ladies undress through a double mirror while working as an “investigator” at JC Penney. You are as phony as all of that Emmaus bs you have fed others for years.

Unregistered
11-30-2018, 01:36 PM
It took simply one hour this past Thanksgiving day for Director Juan Perez to throw one of our own under the bus to the media. The statements made by this boy director painted a picture of guilt by an officer involved in a shooting even prior to the initiation of the first witness interview!
How do you make comments such as “ I’m concerned” and “I have more questions than answers” to feed the media at the behest of one of your employees?
Juan Perez you are a self serving traitor and a coward. You have never worked a day in this department and your investigative experience comes from watching old ladies undress through a double mirror while working as an “investigator” at JC Penney. You are as phony as all of that Emmaus bs you have fed others for years.

Hes worse than the broward sheriff

Unregistered
11-30-2018, 11:20 PM

If true, this is appalling! We who had the privilege to serve and rise under Fred Taylor's leadership, learned that the less we say as command officers, the better it is for all involved. After all, it is an ongoing use of deadly force investigation and as with all such cases, the process is fluid and ever changing.

Unregistered
12-01-2018, 12:12 AM
https://youtu.be/Af26Q6PU-wUhttps://youtu.be/Af26Q6PU-wU

Unregistered
12-01-2018, 12:18 AM
https://youtu.be/Bed6c-Nzmr4

Unregistered
12-01-2018, 05:35 AM
This POS is positioning himself to run for Sheriff. His thing is gonna be that he’s the guy who cleaned up the department of “dirty” and “corrupt” cops. Sad thing is, he will probably win and we will have more of the same. Hide out and collect your check every two weeks, my best advice.

Unregistered
12-01-2018, 05:43 AM
He won’t win! This manboy is laughed at by civilians just as much as he is laughed at by his own officers. He can’t complete a sentence and is ridiculed by every police Chief in south Florida.

Unregistered
12-01-2018, 05:50 AM
Hahaha Barney the purple dinosaur has a better chance than the Dancing Queen

Unregistered
12-01-2018, 06:50 AM
Hahaha Barney the purple dinosaur has a better chance than the Dancing Queen

That’s the same thing they said about Donald Trump and we all saw what happened

Unregistered
12-01-2018, 10:23 AM
It is quite obvious our director suffers from a Napoleonic complex. Every unit or district he ever worked at he used his rank to demean decent employees. He was specifically harsh on those who saw through his charade and called him on it. It is also obvious this prima donna must have had his lunch money taken away from him by others in high school. Let him run for public office if he dares. On that day he will have to answer for all the overtime he allowed others to steal while at POAT and that break dance video will be used by his opponents to sink him.

Unregistered
12-01-2018, 10:34 AM
The Dancing Queen performing in the most embarassing moment in MDPD history.

https://youtu.be/l0nErSiFQ4c

Unregistered
12-01-2018, 12:03 PM
OMG how come ive never seen this. Pathetic what an embarassing dancing fool with big ego. It would have bern cute if shorter and no dancing director.

Unregistered
12-01-2018, 12:46 PM
The Dancing Queen performing in the most embarassing moment in MDPD history.

https://youtu.be/l0nErSiFQ4c

The best part was the motors guys looking like WTF is this? I really thought they were going to give citations/PTA for disorderly conduct..lmao

Unregistered
12-02-2018, 04:26 AM
... and yet more busting loose moves from The Dancing Queen...

https://www.facebook.com/681743338595240/posts/breakin-it-down-check-out-miami-dade-police-department-director-juan-perez-break/1233645136738388/

Unregistered
12-06-2018, 08:14 PM
He won’t win! This manboy is laughed at by civilians just as much as he is laughed at by his own officers. He can’t complete a sentence and is ridiculed by every police Chief in south Florida.

Juan Perez is the worst Director in MDPD history. What an embarrassingly unintelligent man. I realize that the Mayor wants to be able to control the department because he is the defacto sheriff, but cant he find a smarter person?

Several months ago, he spoke at a command conference outside of the State. I wish the Mayor could see all the other Chief's faces listening to him. It was so embarrassing to watch. They made fun of him and mocked him every time he walked by. Ive heard its the same when he is giving speeches to our own command staff, but this I heard from one of the outside Chiefs that were present. Sheeeeeeshhhhh.

Unregistered
12-07-2018, 03:06 PM
Juan Perez is the worst Director in MDPD history. What an embarrassingly unintelligent man. I realize that the Mayor wants to be able to control the department because he is the defacto sheriff, but cant he find a smarter person?

Several months ago, he spoke at a command conference outside of the State. I wish the Mayor could see all the other Chief's faces listening to him. It was so embarrassing to watch. They made fun of him and mocked him every time he walked by. Ive heard its the same when he is giving speeches to our own command staff, but this I heard from one of the outside Chiefs that were present. Sheeeeeeshhhhh.

Mayor didnt want the best or brightest he needed a puppet and picked one. Ask Loftus he was forced to promote him to chief over all the majors then Patterson was forced to put him as his DD. Loftus left shortly after.

Unregistered
12-08-2018, 02:15 AM
es un recio estupido y comepin@a

Unregistered
12-08-2018, 04:21 AM
JP is a juvenile still relieving his high school days. He has been a steroid freak all of his life as he tries to impress young recruits and rookies of both sexes. He has no emotional control and his reptilian brain has an IQ of 65.

Unregistered
12-08-2018, 04:26 AM
JP is a juvenile still relieving his high school days. He has been a steroid freak all of his life as he tries to impress young recruits and rookies of both sexes. He has no emotional control and his reptilian brain has an IQ of 65.

I ran into someone he went to high school with and that guy had nothing bad to say about JP and his was as a juvi. Shiiiit he still dresses like a DH

Unregistered
12-08-2018, 02:26 PM
He should have never had this position. he is not competent. He's got a small group of unfaithful followers who are just waiting for him to retire.

He is totally aware. This is why he acts the way he does. No real respect here.

Unregistered
12-09-2018, 04:50 PM
He should have never had this position. he is not competent. He's got a small group of unfaithful followers who are just waiting for him to retire.

He is totally aware. This is why he acts the way he does. No real respect here.

Enjoy the little time you have left DancingQueen. When you leave, you will leave with the distinction of being the most disliked and least respected director in our history. Cant wait to see you moonwalk out of the building.

Unregistered
12-09-2018, 05:50 PM
Enjoy the little time you have left DancingQueen. When you leave, you will leave with the distinction of being the most disliked and least respected director in our history. Cant wait to see you moonwalk out of the building.

Who is selling tickts ti his retirement party?

Unregistered
12-10-2018, 02:20 PM
Who is selling tickts ti his retirement party?

PBA is selling them

Unregistered
12-10-2018, 04:17 PM
Hey guys I’m not a MDPD employee but a lateral applicant in the process. Can you guys tell me the real issues MDPD is Facing right now, is it understaffing ? Or just bad admin that will write you up for nothing? Too much hug a thug community outreach while proactive policing is frowned upon?

Im hoping to get south district if hired due to commute, how is morale there?

And is there enough details to go around ? What’s a realistic yearly salary working OT and details but not killing yourself?

Before some PHD cop starts talking about a misspelled word or bad grammar I’m writing this on my phone and it’s a forum not a search warrant so I apologize in advance.

Unregistered
12-10-2018, 09:29 PM
Hey guys I’m not a MDPD employee but a lateral applicant in the process. Can you guys tell me the real issues MDPD is Facing right now, is it understaffing ? Or just bad admin that will write you up for nothing? Too much hug a thug community outreach while proactive policing is frowned upon?

And is there enough details to go around ? What’s a realistic yearly salary working OT and details but not killing yourself?

Before some PHD cop starts talking about a misspelled word or bad grammar I’m writing this on my phone and it’s a forum not a search warrant so I apologize in advance.

The department is,the worst it has ever been. Go to Miami,beach PD or even better palm beach sheriff office. Stay away for. Here

Unregistered
12-10-2018, 11:21 PM
I understand your frustration but can you give some more specifics on what is the conditions.

Unregistered
12-15-2018, 09:26 PM

Who ever wrote this post made a pretty good attempt at trying to sway the conversation away from the POS Director.

Unregistered
12-16-2018, 04:16 AM
Who ever wrote this post made a pretty good attempt at trying to sway the conversation away from the POS Director.

That wasn’t my intent at all, just trying to get some answers to questions that I don’t expect to get from orientation.

Unregistered
12-16-2018, 04:41 AM
The department is what you make it. Keep your head up and don't let others decide how you should feel about your career. South District is a great district to work. You'll meet hard working officers who care about their neighborhood. Stay positive and good luck!

Unregistered
12-16-2018, 02:23 PM
The department is what you make it. Keep your head up and don't let others decide how you should feel about your career. South District is a great district to work. You'll meet hard working officers who care about their neighborhood. Stay positive and good luck!

Captain Obvious strikes! Get in line and take your daily dose of pan con pinga, menos pan.