PDA

View Full Version : PBA Steadman wakeup

Unregistered
11-30-2018, 10:52 AM
Stop being afraid of the director and confront him. He needs to be stopped going to rollcalls chewing us out without facts.

He needs to stop yelling at ofcs in his office

He needs ti be held to same standards he holds us

Steadnan stand up now or be on the road in 3 years uou will lose

Unregistered
12-02-2018, 12:30 PM
You’re asking a lot . Steadman doesn’t have what it takes to confront the director. Steadmans way is the chicken way out, easy way for himself regardless of the Officers needs. He oiled throw his own kids under the bus if he had to. Family and friends are all expendable so long as Steadman doesn’t have to do anything for anyone, except for himself

Unregistered
12-02-2018, 07:43 PM
RODs in record numbers for petit ass bs while Stahl just watches like some dumb fuk.

Unregistered
12-02-2018, 08:34 PM
As a 23 year veteran, I cannot believe the crap I see some of our cops do. I for one am glad that the director is handling and establishing order with these loose officers. They need to wake up and be professionals.

Unregistered
12-02-2018, 08:58 PM
As a 23 year veteran, I cannot believe the crap I see some of our cops do. I for one am glad that the director is handling and establishing order with these loose officers. They need to wake up and be professionals.

Okay Odavid Greenwell (handup extraordinaire) we hear you. But everyone has written other cops and their family members as many tickets as you so we don’t really share philosophy or experience

Unregistered
12-02-2018, 11:04 PM
RODs in record numbers for petit ass bs while Stahl just watches like some dumb fuk.

It is true. People being Rod right off the bat for sop violations that don’t deserve to be Rod.

Unregistered
12-03-2018, 12:38 AM

Ok hector minister of propaganda

Unregistered
12-07-2018, 01:55 AM
Hellooo mcfly

Unregistered
12-07-2018, 02:05 AM
Stop being afraid of the director and confront him. He needs to be stopped going to rollcalls chewing us out without facts.

He needs to stop yelling at ofcs in his office

He needs ti be held to same standards he holds us

Steadnan stand up now or be on the road in 3 years uou will lose

You stupid idiots voted him in. I didn’t. Very stupid move. Thanks for everyone that voted for this sidekick, he isn’t chit. Sucks to be part of a big group who is so lost in the big picture.

Unregistered
12-07-2018, 02:09 AM
You stupid idiots voted him in. I didn’t. Very stupid move. Thanks for everyone that voted for this sidekick, he isn’t chit. Sucks to be part of a big group who is so lost in the big picture.

Nice guys finish last, I Also didn’t vote for Stead. Mayor has him on 4

Unregistered
09-16-2019, 01:59 PM
Sthal there are people around you plotting for the next election. Wake up dude.

Unregistered
09-16-2019, 02:03 PM
Sthal there are people around you plotting for the next election. Wake up dude.

Ole’ Stahl is only concerned with planning the Homestead Rodeo right now Sir...January will be here before you know it

Unregistered
09-18-2019, 01:58 PM
That’s OK the same thing that was done to Rivera and Clan is going to be done to Stedman and Clan. Wait and see, Between the disregard for the membership, fake interest and the self abomination they have done in their personal lives for the entire department to see Stedman, Jenkins, Greenwell, will be out by Next year! These losers have self-destructed!
It’s unfortunate that they took our union, our contract, and reputation with them. Did you see the latest spectacle in that outing? The hypocrisy that goes on there and the talking behind Ofc.‘s back‘s and the lack of concern for the members is at an all-time high! And a party will Not change it!