PDA

View Full Version : “Concerned”

Unregistered
11-22-2018, 09:12 PM
https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/community/miami-dade/homestead/article222065480.html

28 years vet? I have to believe in the Officer’s decision. I’m surprised at the comment made to the media.

Unregistered
11-22-2018, 09:38 PM
https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/community/miami-dade/homestead/article222065480.html

28 years vet? I have to believe in the Officer’s decision. I’m surprised at the comment made to the media.

Perhaps JP and the officer know each other? Maybe same BLE academy class? both went through the academy in 1990

Unregistered
11-22-2018, 09:45 PM
I’m more concerned or surprised that anyone transported to Kendall AMI is stable.

Unregistered
11-22-2018, 10:47 PM
28 years? bro I cannot wait to get to my 25th year to say goodbye! RETIREMENT!!!

Unregistered
11-22-2018, 10:48 PM
Ironically the depolicing issue across America was mentioned in earlier threads and look what happened, another police involved shooting. Now everyone including the director who said at 1:25 “so I can take administrative action later on” wants to jump the gun and find the officer guilty before the investigation takes place. This is why it is better to arrive “after the fact” rather than be a hero and get into a physical encounter with the assilant because 1)there is ALWAYS a gun involved and someone will likely get shot as in this case
2)at a minimum someone will get hurt and regardless of the outcome, THERE’S ALWAYS SOMETHING THE OFFICER COULD’VE DONE BETTER

5 officers to one subject. I know what you people are saying (yes I said you people as in the ones who don’t know nothing about this job deal with it) the officer could’ve trained in martial arts etc. I agree but even then, martial arts involves violence and by seeing it most people in this pussi*ied society condone against it so back to square none. “You’re hurting him officer! Why you gotta do that he ain’t do nuttin”

The “boy” was possibly on a “superhuman” drug such as flocka which enables you to easily take on multiple persons at once (yes it’s real). The “boy” was also possibly able to take one of the officer’s guns or even possibly arm himself with any kitchen knife or what not which may have led to the shooting.

I’m only giving possible scenarios of what happened but no one knows until after the facts have been given. It is disgusting that this is what every single good hearted officer has to come to work hoping not to happen. Alot of officers expect no support whatsoever from their department, justice system and community and thus is why you don’t see more proactive policing and response. This is YOUR police departments people. If you don’t like it, petition to get rid of it and handle your own business.

My last comment, 28 years? Dude should’ve retired 8 years ago. I think that’s where he f*cked up. Do something right and hire a private attorney. Don’t put your freedom and career in the hands of the PBA.

Unregistered
11-22-2018, 11:12 PM
Perhaps JP and the officer know each other? Maybe same BLE academy class? both went through the academy in 1990

Not same academy. He came on in 1992.

Unregistered
11-22-2018, 11:36 PM
Juan Perez is a ****ing coward. 2 hours after hes telling the media hes concerned and has more questions than answers. Hey you stupid third floor f--ktard. I bet 2 hours the investigators have barely gotten there. Just throw everyone under the bus asap.

You are the worst absolutely the worst thing to ever happen to MDPD.

You should tell the media, investigators are on scene, the officers & subjects actions will be investigated and upon conclusion of the thorough and fair investigation by FDLE and MDPD, decisions will be made.

Grow a ****ing set and be a SHERIFF.

Unregistered
11-23-2018, 01:33 AM
Juan Perez is a ****ing coward. 2 hours after hes telling the media hes concerned and has more questions than answers. Hey you stupid third floor f--ktard. I bet 2 hours the investigators have barely gotten there. Just throw everyone under the bus asap.

You should tell the media, investigators are on scene, the officers & subjects actions will be investigated and upon conclusion of the thorough and fair investigation by FDLE and MDPD, decisions will be made.

Bullseye, I never got into the posts about the Director before and we know there is many here, my thought is personal bull that I don’t know about regarding cliques etc. now this statement he said is way out of the ordinary from a leader of a department. If you have questions or concerns then you are playing to the trend like our previous President of the US. A simple statement of further information will be disimitated once we gather the FACTS from FDLE. I don’t have any personal issues and I’m just a dog but, this shows a major lack of confidence to your beloved personnel. Shame on you. Should know better at the level that you are at.

Unregistered
11-23-2018, 01:42 AM

agree, he just officially sold out to the media, the police advocacy groups and became one of them. Disgraceful! The Officer has more experience than you do and working the ridge how dare you make such a unknown ridiculous statement to appease when you get have any facts as you spoke in your statement to the media you didn’t know anything but, had to question the shooting.

Unregistered
11-23-2018, 06:21 AM
JP can kiss my culo! What a slap in the face and straight up disrespect to that officer, and the many other officers busting their humps to make it home safely to their families. He probably made that asinine comment due to the suspect's age. If he wants real-life perspective, take a look at what happened in Atlanta yesterday. A 15-year old being transported to a facility grabbed an officer's gun and shot her in the hand while she was driving!! I'm tired of people thinking that someone's age makes them less of a criminal. Today's kids are rebellious, violent, and have no discipline! God speed to the officer involved and I hope he will say screw the DROP and retire asap! It's no longer worth the headaches and uncertainty.

Unregistered
11-23-2018, 10:41 AM
Not same academy. He came on in 1992.

Who is ''HE?''...JP i know for a fact was hired in 1990..now, if you are referring to the officer in the 30,the media has it wrong then because they are advising he is a 28 year VET..my math is marginal, but 28 years would be hired in 1990 as well..perhaps he has 26 years on and not 28 as the media has published, in which means he was hired in 1992..

Unregistered
11-23-2018, 01:46 PM
JP is such a pos. Seems like he already has determined that the officer will be suspended without pay, terminated, & arrested by the SAO.

Never have I seen a leader sell out his troop so fast. I hope you rot in hell.

Unregistered
11-23-2018, 02:32 PM

They both worked Cutler Ridge together back in 07 when JP was GIU Commander. This seems personal.

Unregistered
11-23-2018, 03:42 PM
Hello? Ya think there are details not told to the media? Sounds like JP may have given us a hint, intentionally or not. Listen to the news briefing and read the article again.

Unregistered
11-23-2018, 05:53 PM
Sad thing is JP makes these moronic unprofessional comments which ultimately puts us at a higher risk of attack and the weak PBA does nothing and says even less. JP controls the only outlet of our voices.

Unregistered
11-23-2018, 07:31 PM
What is new in any of this? The dancing retard is just trying to appease the public at the departments expense. This man still has the audacity to tell the troops the we have his support.

He has destroyed the department and assassinated morale. Good job

Unregistered
11-23-2018, 09:56 PM
Why did the sergeant get RODed?

Unregistered
11-23-2018, 10:37 PM
You can’t silence my last comment. Remember that everyone has the same freedom of speech and the first amendment is there to protect UNPOPULAR SPEECH that may be deemed “controversal” contrary to what the mass believes in.

I said it before and I’m going to say it again, communities will suffer because lack of trust and faith in police officers by the justice system, politicians and their own administration and communities will create depolicing (reactive policing, responding AFTER the fact to avoid conflict, less self initiated stops)

~it is what it is~

Unregistered
11-23-2018, 10:48 PM
jp sounds no different then obama , quick to make comments fU___ loser

Unregistered
11-23-2018, 11:01 PM
jp sounds no different then obama , quick to make comments fU___ loser
Do you really want to bring presidents who make "very, very horrible" asinine, off-the-hip, out-right lies into this thread? Let's leave Dump out of it.

Unregistered
11-23-2018, 11:10 PM
Sad thing is JP makes these moronic unprofessional comments which ultimately puts us at a higher risk of attack and the weak PBA does nothing and says even less. JP controls the only outlet of our voices.
Once again, RN is not a PBA member, he is with PLEA and I don't hear them defending anyone.

Unregistered
11-24-2018, 01:41 AM
Both Ofc and Lt were ROD'd on the scene.

Unregistered
11-24-2018, 01:49 AM

Lt unit & name?

Unregistered
11-24-2018, 04:08 AM
The news can't seem to get their facts straight. First, they stated that the officer was a 28-year vet, but now report that it's 26-years. Now they are reporting that they are not sure if RN even shot the kid. I wholeheartedly agree with Trump when he refers to 'fake news'

Unregistered
11-24-2018, 09:09 AM
Lt unit & name?

Neubauer is the officer

Unregistered
11-24-2018, 09:55 AM

ROD? or the protocol grace period after a police shooting?

Unregistered
11-24-2018, 01:54 PM
Why did the sergeant get RODed?

Wasn't a Sgt. It was LT.

Unregistered
11-24-2018, 01:55 PM
ROD? or the protocol grace period after a police shooting?

C2000 and ROD not admin.

Unregistered
11-24-2018, 02:27 PM
C2000 and ROD not admin.

I wonder why.

Unregistered
11-25-2018, 12:21 AM
My thing is whether this officer has 26 or 28 years of service, he should’ve retired after his 20, ESPECIALLY after being miraculously cleared of a shooting in this strong dissenting time against police officers.

Now he won’t get the same outcome especially since the director already has said he is waiting for the outcome so that HE CAN take administrative action.

My friend I’m sorry to tell you but you done fuc*ed up by not retiring when you had the chance.

Unregistered
11-25-2018, 03:30 PM
C2000 and ROD not admin.
C2000 name?

Unregistered
11-25-2018, 05:47 PM
C2000 name?

Lt.Nun-ya is c2000

Unregistered
11-25-2018, 05:59 PM
Lt.Nun-ya is c2000
Well, JP is handling c2000 like a non-connected phase 2 rookie. Would be good to know the name.

Unregistered
11-26-2018, 04:16 PM
Paul Angelo "I've been kicked out of every spot I've held" the 28th

Unregistered
11-26-2018, 04:44 PM
Paul Angelo "I've been kicked out of every spot I've held" the 28th
lmfao! that alias is perfect!

Unregistered
11-27-2018, 05:56 AM
south is too large and receives way too many calls for service. Its population rapidly increases but the amount of officers decreases. Difficult to get on the radio and dispatchers seem tired of 4 municipalities, bays, fla city, homestead, including Agg patrol, school board, and always calling for fhp, all trying goin on the air at the same time.

Unregistered
11-27-2018, 11:28 AM
My thing is whether this officer has 26 or 28 years of service, he should’ve retired after his 20, ESPECIALLY after being miraculously cleared of a shooting in this strong dissenting time against police officers.

Now he won’t get the same outcome especially since the director already has said he is waiting for the outcome so that HE CAN take administrative action.

My friend I’m sorry to tell you but you done fuc*ed up by not retiring when you had the chance.

Since when can we retire with full benefits at 20 years? Get your facts straight.