PDA

View Full Version : Good riddance Nanney

Unregistered
11-17-2018, 10:50 PM
Wasn’t going to go to Nancy’s retirement but since I was given tickets I can’t wait to see for myself his last day and hear him say one last time how great he thinks he is. Good riddance to a guy who spent a career telling everyone how much better he was than others. Always felt blacks and Hispanics were inferior to him. No more kissing his butt. He’s a Civilian now. An ordinary civilian.

Unregistered
11-17-2018, 11:17 PM
Wasn’t going to go to Nancy’s retirement but since I was given tickets I can’t wait to see for myself his last day and hear him say one last time how great he thinks he is. Good riddance to a guy who spent a career telling everyone how much better he was than others. Always felt blacks and Hispanics were inferior to him. No more kissing his butt. He’s a Civilian now. An ordinary civilian.

okay lt lee

Unregistered
11-18-2018, 12:31 AM

NO MAN IS PERFECT! Nanney looked out for the troops better than MOST! He will be sorely missed by most. Sure he made enemies, but guess what? AROUND HERE EVERYBODY DOES! You must have a lot of HATE to post this GARBAGE. GOOD LUCK NANNEY!

Unregistered
11-18-2018, 02:33 AM
Is he moving back to his cardboard box under I-95 and 79 Street so he can run for Sheriff???

Unregistered
11-18-2018, 05:25 AM

Wow fake news i did go to Chief Nanneys party it had sold out crowd mostly black and hispanic i doubt anyone else eould have this many people this diverse stop hating!

Unregistered
11-18-2018, 10:42 AM
Is it true Nanney smashed Ramos back in the Northside days?

Unregistered
11-18-2018, 11:11 AM
Is it true Nanney smashed Ramos back in the Northside days?
Gtfoh with your grade school chicken head gossip.

Unregistered
11-18-2018, 11:29 AM
Nanney always talked how tough he was in football. His teammates say he was t that tough and at best an ok player.
Go live in the mountains of Tennessee you POS Nanney.

Unregistered
11-18-2018, 11:52 AM
The event was packed and hot as balls.

Unregistered
11-18-2018, 11:56 AM
Gtfoh with your grade school chicken head gossip.

Well chicken head would be the proper term to describe Ramos

Unregistered
11-18-2018, 12:30 PM
Nanney always talked how tough he was in football. His teammates say he was t that tough and at best an ok player.

Either he did your wife, transferred you for being lazy or youre John, Blanca et al still mad cause you think he took PBA election from you losers.

Look in mirror and ask how pathetic you are in your undies trashing someone who you would smile in their face and is so beloved.

Great party for great cop leader! Shiiit even PLEA gave him an award and they said Nanney transferred him. Only a great leader can transfer someone and then get that much respect from said person.

Goodbye Felicia!!!

Unregistered
11-18-2018, 02:42 PM
Greenwell and Howard taking pictures. Now that was a sight to behold. The POS cut from the same cloth. Both are hand ups.

Unregistered
11-18-2018, 08:39 PM
Lots of retired people with lots of old war stories. Lots of gossip and crap talking about each other. The worst though was about Ms Ramos. Sad these people wouldn’t tell her to her face. Oh yeah and lots of acward looks from couples too. Oh geez.

Unregistered
11-19-2018, 12:26 AM
Hilarious to suggest that a smoking hot chick would have anything other than friendship with Nanny it is rediculous. Seriously, look at him and look at her.....LMAO

Unregistered
11-19-2018, 01:42 AM
You all talking garbage make me sick. Cowards and ass clowns are all you are.

Unregistered
11-19-2018, 01:50 AM
Well??? What did you think would happen when you have a retirement party? Oh you actually are one of those who think that these turds that smile and say you’re the greatest, a cops cop, a real QRU cop actually are genuine people? Here’s the lesson for all. Protect your family, they are the ones who are real!

Unregistered
11-19-2018, 06:04 AM
You all talking garbage make me sick. Cowards and ass clowns are all you are.

Hey Nanney your party was on fleek thanks for the invite my man

Unregistered
11-19-2018, 08:14 AM

nice condescending racist comment

Unregistered
11-19-2018, 08:16 AM
Hilarious to suggest that a smoking hot chick would have anything other than friendship with Nanny it is rediculous. Seriously, look at him and look at her.....LMAO

And? Look at Trump and His wife..not exactly Brad Pitt..QSK

Unregistered
11-19-2018, 08:25 AM

so I guess previous co-workers and supervisors I had, that were minorities, for one minute, to think if there disagreements or issues that they were racist, would be ludicrous!! I am white,crap happens..stop bringing up the race card..I suggest if you have issues with people, you should go entertain the county psychologist services (free by the way) and vent your hatred there..I'm glad your not on my squad!!

Unregistered
11-19-2018, 12:23 PM
Personally I don’t care how,one says it, but good bye for ever Nanney

Unregistered
11-19-2018, 12:51 PM
Personally I don’t care how,one says it, but good bye for ever Nanney

Lol u wish he isnt going away there are groups actively recruiting him to help sway MD county elections behind scene. He earned retirement but is too hyper.

Unregistered
11-20-2018, 03:58 AM
Lol u wish he isnt going away there are groups actively recruiting him to help sway MD county elections behind scene. He earned retirement but is too hyper.

RIP Nanney. Last of the warriors to fight.

Unregistered
11-20-2018, 04:07 AM
RIP Nanney. Last of the warriors to fight.

Last of the dinosaur brass that have no place in modern policing. Guys like him from his era are the reason police officers are seen negatively today

Unregistered
11-20-2018, 10:53 AM
Last of the dinosaur brass that have no place in modern policing. Guys like him from his era are the reason police officers are seen negatively today

R u frickin kidding me? Nanney coulda got elected mayor as a white boy at Northside when we were there. Best ever conbo of community policing and enforcement. I personally did foot patrol with him. He is stull beloced by the black community you either dont know or youre one of the jealous haters from old Pba

Unregistered
11-20-2018, 11:04 AM
R u frickin kidding me? Nanney coulda got elected mayor as a white boy at Northside when we were there. Best ever conbo of community policing and enforcement. I personally did foot patrol with him. He is stull beloced by the black community you either dont know or youre one of the jealous haters from old Pba

Nanney couldn’t get elected to dog catcher. Let him go into preaching the word of GOD now. On two weeks people won’t even remember his name.
What he did excellent at- telling people how great he thought he was.

Unregistered
11-20-2018, 12:49 PM
Just what we need, another has been washed up guy posting his war stories from the 80/90s on FB. Why can’t people just retire low key. Trust me, if he were that great then even the young cops would know who he was.

Unregistered
11-20-2018, 02:35 PM
Just what we need, another has been washed up guy posting his war stories from the 80/90s on FB. Why can’t people just retire low key. Trust me, if he were that great then even the young cops would know who he was.

HATERS GONNA HATE! Must be pretty miserable if your posting CRAP about a guy who is out the door!

Unregistered
11-21-2018, 12:14 AM
HATERS GONNA HATE! Must be pretty miserable if your posting CRAP about a guy who is out the door!

It’s the PBA way! Join us.

Unregistered
11-21-2018, 12:46 AM
JR will most likely get Nancy’s Chief position, so we’ll basically be swapping one narcotics Major for another.

Unregistered
11-22-2018, 02:53 AM

Lmao how far up his a-s-s can you possibly be? Loathe him yet partake in his final farewell? Yes, go to the retirement party while one of the SRT guys plows your wife at home dck weed.

Unregistered
11-22-2018, 04:54 AM
Lmao how far up his a-s-s can you possibly be? Loathe him yet partake in his final farewell? Yes, go to the retirement party while one of the SRT guys plows your wife at home dck weed.

Unless the SRT guy is little Johnny. Then your brother or uncle would be getting the plow.