PDA

View Full Version : Honest Opinions

Unregistered
11-17-2018, 12:02 AM
I'm currently working Corrections with another agency for 7+ years. May be moving to the Broward area for a better opportunity for my husbands line of work. I'm just looking for some honest opinions for both CO and LEO in the area.

Unregistered
11-17-2018, 04:17 AM
I'm currently working Corrections with another agency for 7+ years. May be moving to the Broward area for a better opportunity for my husbands line of work. I'm just looking for some honest opinions for both CO and LEO in the area.

Whatcha look like sweetie?? That’s all that matters with this command staff. You gotta nice rack or rump your in with experience pay.

Unregistered
11-19-2018, 12:23 AM
does corrections work under a union contract?

Unregistered
11-19-2018, 02:06 AM
yes the dod does work under a union contract, as far as the actual jail, your own personality will help dictate. much like any other business with nepotism, favoritism, kiss ass-ism, and there will be days when supervisor and co workers cause more aggravation than the inmates.

Unregistered
11-19-2018, 11:37 AM
Whatcha look like sweetie?? That’s all that matters with this command staff. You gotta nice rack or rump your in with experience pay.

That definitely made my day! It's nice to know most departments seem to be the same then! Haha!

Unregistered
11-19-2018, 11:42 AM
yes the dod does work under a union contract, as far as the actual jail, your own personality will help dictate. much like any other business with nepotism, favoritism, kiss ass-ism, and there will be days when supervisor and co workers cause more aggravation than the inmates.

The dept. I'm with now doesn't work under a union contract. Road, yes. Corrections, no. So that seems to be the only difference so far. Everything else sounds like the norm around here too. As far as my personality goes... As long as I've been working here, we'll see if that gets me hired or fired! Ha!