PDA

View Full Version : Larry (no ass unkissed) Donavan

Unregistered
11-16-2018, 08:58 PM
What is this loser doing in staff inspections? They had a well qualified black Lt. Why the kiss ass? He drives to all the jails bragging how he's going to be Captain. He steals time constantly and is either on personal business or hanging in the Jail bragging. Just cause the agency is turmoil, don't think you're not being watched, scammer!

Unregistered
11-16-2018, 09:37 PM
They don't want him at the PSB, his body odor is horrendous!

Unregistered
11-16-2018, 10:36 PM
Why is he always hanging at the jail? He has no duties there and spends a lot of time hiding there.

Unregistered
11-17-2018, 01:09 AM
They don't want him at the PSB, his body odor is horrendous!

True story, the guy has terrible body odor. He comes to the jail, to hide the last 3 hours of his shift, and you can tell where he's been. That stink lingers for a while. Come on dirty larry, hide outside, where you don't stink up the place so much.

Unregistered
11-17-2018, 04:09 AM
Why is he always hanging at the jail? He has no duties there and spends a lot of time hiding there.

Donovan has no experience, he's been a Lt. three months and is a loud mouth braggart. We have people of color, with experience who will do the job and not hang out in restaurants and the jail stealing time.

Unregistered
11-17-2018, 04:27 AM
Come on he's not that bad. He talks a lot of shit and it's all about him, but he's out of the jail, we don't have to hear his crap. But Donovan you really do need a stronger deodorant, whatever you're using ain't working.

Unregistered
11-17-2018, 10:14 AM
He knows everything. Just ask him. Except about personal hygiene, personal hygiene is not practiced by this fat bag of wind.

Unregistered
11-17-2018, 03:01 PM
Donovan has no experience, he's been a Lt. three months and is a loud mouth braggart. We have people of color, with experience who will do the job and not hang out in restaurants and the jail stealing time.

A complaint has been made against this smelly bag of sheet. He is being watched and will soon be in jail, full time.

Unregistered
11-17-2018, 03:12 PM
What is this loser doing in staff inspections? They had a well qualified black Lt. Why the kiss ass? He drives to all the jails bragging how he's going to be Captain. He steals time constantly and is either on personal business or hanging in the Jail bragging. Just cause the agency is turmoil, don't think you're not being watched, scammer!

HAHAHAHAHA
"people of color"? I think that the already %90 of lts that are black are plenty

Unregistered
11-17-2018, 03:51 PM
HAHAHAHAHA
"people of color"? I think that the already %90 of lts that are black are plenty

Must be stinky Larry himself, because it does not appear to be a complete sentence! As you well know, staff inspections is a 110% white. See you in the jail Stinky!

Unregistered
11-17-2018, 07:03 PM
At least the previous staff inspecter looked professional. He wore a tie and a badge. Stinky Donovan wears a 4x class B shirt, with numerous food stains and a lot of stink!

Unregistered
11-17-2018, 08:13 PM
He smells like 20 lbs of crap in a 10 lb bag.

Unregistered
11-17-2018, 08:15 PM
I spoke with him last week and had to put up with his piss smelling breath!

Unregistered
11-17-2018, 09:53 PM
Believe me, they hold their noses and snicker when Stinky wadles by in the PSB. The Col. Actually called him .Stinky.

Unregistered
11-18-2018, 03:10 AM
Donovan is a pompous arse who truly believes he is special. He got his current position by kissing a lot of arse and Donovan you are special, you bring a special kind odor, wherever you go!

Unregistered
11-18-2018, 05:46 AM
At least the previous staff inspecter looked professional. He wore a tie and a badge. Stinky Donovan wears a 4x class B shirt, with numerous food stains and a lot of stink!

True, past staff inspectors, dressed in business atire, shirt and tie 👔. They presented a professional appearance. Larry the slob dresses like a property clerk.

Unregistered
11-18-2018, 06:53 AM
Must be stinky Larry himself, because it does not appear to be a complete sentence! As you well know, staff inspections is a 110% white. See you in the jail Stinky!

Ha, moron...pull up the list of DOD, Lt...count...you may have to take off your shoes...blacks are way overepresented

Unregistered
11-18-2018, 11:07 AM
Ha, moron...pull up the list of DOD, Lt...count...you may have to take off your shoes...blacks are way overepresented

Come on Stinky, you are a junior Lt. with no experience. You are a slob and you stink! Whatever you do Dumbavan don't take off your shoes, we need no more stink from you!

Unregistered
11-18-2018, 01:26 PM
Palmer pull the trombone out you arse and come into work this week. Why no black staff in staff inspections? Stinky Donovan hides in the jail not doing his job. He looks like slob and wears a class B uniform for a week and believe me he can put out some kind of stink! Smarten up Donovan is an embarrassment to detention. Put a professional in that position.

Unregistered
11-19-2018, 01:27 AM
The guy does spend a lot of time in the jail and yet has no duties there. Maybe, he needs some supervision. Perhaps, his supervisor could also tell him to quit wearing the same uniform for a week?

Unregistered
11-19-2018, 05:24 AM
It's Monday, put a clean uniform on you stinky phuck.

Unregistered
11-19-2018, 10:58 AM
Try some deodorant kissarse. Think of the innocent people that have to deal with your funk. Palmer straighten out this Stinky phuck!

Unregistered
11-19-2018, 01:46 PM
Try some deodorant kissarse. Think of the innocent people that have to deal with your funk. Palmer straighten out this Stinky phuck!

Besides the fact, that he has a lack of personal hygiene habits, the fat bag of wind is cheap f¥ck and doesn't buy deodorant. Palmer, stop this Stinky b@stard, from embarrassing detention any longer.

Unregistered
11-19-2018, 04:21 PM
Palmer pull the trombone out you arse and come into work this week. Why no black staff in staff inspections? Stinky Donovan hides in the jail not doing his job. He looks like slob and wears a class B uniform for a week and believe me he can put out some kind of stink! Smarten up Donovan is an embarrassment to detention. Put a professional in that position.

Why no whites in the jail?

Unregistered
11-19-2018, 07:14 PM
Why no whites in the jail?

Besides from being Stinky, you're racist as well, your wish can be arranged, you'll soon be a white in the Jail! Put him in his place Palmer, wake the F up.

Unregistered
11-19-2018, 11:16 PM
Saw him today real quiet, not as much funk as usual. Col. Palmer being a musician has this message for Stinky Larry, Every step you take, every move you make, I'll be ............

Unregistered
11-20-2018, 07:39 PM
He smells like a shit house on a shrimp boat!

Unregistered
11-21-2018, 02:51 PM
Saw him today real quiet, not as much funk as usual. Col. Palmer being a musician has this message for Stinky Larry, Every step you take, every move you make, I'll be ............

lol, the guy who promotes friends and family? That guy

Unregistered
11-21-2018, 02:54 PM
lol, the guy who promotes friends and family? That guy

Yeah, but he'll remove your fat stinky azz Donovan!

Unregistered
11-22-2018, 04:34 AM
Not exactly sure, but I heard he is the Lt. in the Policy Unit, a position formerly held by individuals with Law degrees. How’s he doing?

Unregistered
11-22-2018, 05:36 AM
Not exactly sure, but I heard he is the Lt. in the Policy Unit, a position formerly held by individuals with Law degrees. How’s he doing?

Hiding in the jail stealing time, looking unprofessional in a class B uniform he wears for two weeks. He also emits a lot of B.O.

Unregistered
11-22-2018, 09:19 PM

Yeah, Ain't that amazing, formerly held by an individual with a law degree. Now held by Stinky Donovan, an individual with no concept of personal hygiene! What a F'ed up sh!thole.