PDA

View Full Version : Best Command Post Ever, Just ask the Sheriff

Unregistered
11-16-2018, 12:20 AM
This was totally comical, Everyone enjoys when you give the Sheriff a microphone🤣🤣

The Command Post was “Seamless”, bahhaahaahaa!! So good, they are going to use it as a nationwide training video on how not to do it...

Nothing happened on the scene until Captain Robson arrived, thats a fact! Props to a real cop!

Jordan would not answer the radio because of radio problems, wink wink. Was her phone broke as well?

When will this bad dream be over!!!

Unregistered
11-16-2018, 02:54 PM
This was totally comical, Everyone enjoys when you give the Sheriff a microphone🤣🤣

The Command Post was “Seamless”, bahhaahaahaa!! So good, they are going to use it as a nationwide training video on how not to do it...

Nothing happened on the scene until Captain Robson arrived, thats a fact! Props to a real cop!

Jordan would not answer the radio because of radio problems, wink wink. Was her phone broke as well?

When will this bad dream be over!!!

From that animated timeline video, I see a few more COWARDS can be added to the list.

Unregistered
11-17-2018, 04:20 AM
From that animated timeline video, I see a few more COWARDS can be added to the list.

I see the newspaper plus the Commission slammed Sgt. B.M. Pretty hard for his incompetence. It will continue to happen just look at the promotion list over the last 2-3 years...Such a Joke.