PDA

View Full Version : Officer John Song

Unregistered
11-14-2018, 01:31 PM
I recall a similar incident and the other officers didn’t get charged with vehicular homicide

Unregistered
11-14-2018, 05:49 PM
What happened?

Unregistered
11-14-2018, 07:51 PM
That’s what happens when you have rookies as FTO’s. Smfh rookies training rookies equals disaster

Unregistered
11-14-2018, 09:07 PM
Smh why would you even start this thread? Pointless. Song is not only a good officer but a genuinely good person.

Unregistered
11-14-2018, 09:13 PM
Before this even gets out of hand... song is not only an amazing person but twice that as a cop. He’s an amazing father, husband and friend. Keep your comments to yourselves and mind your ****ing business

Unregistered
11-14-2018, 09:25 PM
Unreal that someone would even start this thread! Song is an amazing Officer and that of a person. He’s a friend and an amazing father. This isn’t something that anyone would want to go through. People are so lame for threads like these. Grow the F**k up!!

Unregistered
11-14-2018, 10:03 PM
Before this even gets out of hand... song is not only an amazing person but twice that as a cop. He’s an amazing father, husband and friend. Keep your comments to yourselves and mind your ****ing business
Ok, I'm sure he's an amazing human being. But it's amazing he was traveling at 80 mph with headlights
off in service (according to THU as reported by media). What's up with that? QSK??

Unregistered
11-14-2018, 10:07 PM
This happened in inteacoastal district a few years ago. I wanna say these officers were over in the Northside district. Almost same exact scenario except it wasn’t an Fto situation, 2 man unit. The driver was placed on the desk and had his car taken away. They cleaned it up saying the deceased was high on drugs, etc. John, dig that up. I believe that his can help your case.

Unregistered
11-14-2018, 10:46 PM
I see his gang is defending him for what he did. First and foremost, this is all over the news in Miami, and most likely all over the U.S. by now, get used to watching and reading about it. Do not blame the poster for this. This is leoaffairs and when you do wrong you will be plastered here like it or not. Killing an innocent driver because god knows what you were on, either drunk, high on drugs, sleepy or just acting stupid behind the wheel, you should pay for what you did. This is not the Mexico Policia Nacional where we cover our own corruption. When you do wrong, it is not the regular joe opinion or the media it is the prosecutors who brought this case forward. Behave like an adult, police work is not for kids. He might be an amazing man, I am not saying he is not, but as much of an amazing he is to his friends, country and family doesn't erase the fact that he killed an innocent person. GROW THE FUK UP!!!

Unregistered
11-15-2018, 12:22 AM
I see his gang is defending him for what he did. First and foremost, this is all over the news in Miami, and most likely all over the U.S. by now, get used to watching and reading about it. Do not blame the poster for this. This is leoaffairs and when you do wrong you will be plastered here like it or not. Killing an innocent driver because god knows what you were on, either drunk, high on drugs, sleepy or just acting stupid behind the wheel, you should pay for what you did. This is not the Mexico Policia Nacional where we cover our own corruption. When you do wrong, it is not the regular joe opinion or the media it is the prosecutors who brought this case forward. Behave like an adult, police work is not for kids. He might be an amazing man, I am not saying he is not, but as much of an amazing he is to his friends, country and family doesn't erase the fact that he killed an innocent person. GROW THE FUK UP!!!

Do you want a cookie? lol

Unregistered
11-15-2018, 12:35 AM

Keep drinking the kool aid bro, you’ll be in politics in no time, stay parked under the tree giving your two cents on this stupid ass forum

Unregistered
11-15-2018, 01:26 AM
What if that was your family member, he's stupid for doing that, lost a good job and 07nd an innocent.

Unregistered
11-15-2018, 01:51 AM
What if that was your family member, he's stupid for doing that, lost a good job and 07nd an innocent.

I agree, I feel terrible for the family that lost their love one and there’s no bring that family member back. But you sit behind your keyboard or your cell phone and call someone stupid for a mistake, which was 100% Unintentional. Well let me tell you something. We are all human beings, which means we make mistakes sometimes big sometimes small There’s no getting around that. I’m pretty sure you have ran a stop sign or red light before, if you haven’t trust me one day you will. I just hope to God you don’t receive the same fate. I believe in karma be careful of the things you say!

Unregistered
11-15-2018, 02:40 AM
The cat is out of the bag...

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/crime/article221640680.html

https://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/Miami-Dade-Police-Officer-Charged-With-Vehicular-Homicide-in-Fatal-On-Duty-Crash-500512592.html

Unregistered
11-15-2018, 04:39 AM
Tell someone who cares

Unregistered
11-15-2018, 05:07 AM
I agree, I feel terrible for the family that lost their love one and there’s no bring that family member back. But you sit behind your keyboard or your cell phone and call someone stupid for a mistake, which was 100% Unintentional. Well let me tell you something. We are all human beings, which means we make mistakes sometimes big sometimes small There’s no getting around that. I’m pretty sure you have ran a stop sign or red light before, if you haven’t trust me one day you will. I just hope to God you don’t receive the same fate. I believe in karma be careful of the things you say!

I agree we all make mistakes, I'm sure you'll be forgiving if a civi did 50 on you residential block and hit one of your family members.
Just write him for reckless and PTA him? Lecture someone else buddy, we are held to a higher standard, we can't make mistakes like that. Your the type to cover things up instead of uphold the law, when you talk about karma look in the mirror.

Unregistered
11-15-2018, 05:12 AM

hey bro, I think he's trying to say there is a difference between running a stop at 80 and 40 or 30 bro, that's why there is a word called negligence. I think if he ran it at 30 he'd prob get a DAR or time off instead.

Unregistered
11-15-2018, 12:40 PM
78mph with no headlights on with the running of a stop is definitely reckless driving. Add to that causing the crash that led to someone’s death a no brainer, vehicular manslaughter. How can anyone call this a “mistake”? C’mon Man...

Unregistered
11-15-2018, 10:46 PM
Well now you can be a good friend and pay his bills visit him in jail. Because he is losing his PO ticket. And you say Unintentional let’s not forget he was chasing a 22 the news left that out. You rookies think this out here is Bad Boys the movie it’s not you f@ck up you end up 39. Smfh.

Unregistered
11-15-2018, 11:16 PM
Well now you can be a good friend and pay his bills visit him in jail. Because he is losing his PO ticket. And you say Unintentional let’s not forget he was chasing a 22 the news left that out. You rookies think this out here is Bad Boys the movie it’s not you f@ck up you end up 39. Smfh.

Hey Huete get the **** out of your mouth we know it’s you typing all this hate. Go cry to someone about how shitty your life is and leave the real cops alone. Love and hugs from a real cop

Unregistered
11-16-2018, 01:45 AM
Hey Huete get the **** out of your mouth we know it’s you typing all this hate. Go cry to someone about how shitty your life is and leave the real cops alone. Love and hugs from a real cop

Real cops know when to stop, if your idea is that he should just walk you need to grow up, and it's an attitude, like what you have is why the public hates cops, what were you before you wore the brown grown.

Unregistered
11-16-2018, 02:17 AM

What about those good people that kill cops?
Why do they get soo much support from society? What is different here? I expect a reply from you within 24 hours.

Unregistered
11-16-2018, 02:21 AM
I recall a similar incident and the other officers didn’t get charged with vehicular homicide

Is because different times meng when cops were respected for the work that they do. They were given second chances back then now they will hang dry any cop despite how much good they have done.

This is an accidental death. I know these bone head Miami Dade prosecutors that can barely prosecute a habitual trespasser will prosecute for vehicular homicide. Keep your head up Song. I know him personally and he has always had a good heart.

Unregistered
11-16-2018, 02:23 AM
Real cops know when to stop, if your idea is that he should just walk you need to grow up, and it's an attitude, like what you have is why the public hates cops, what were you before you wore the brown grown.

This is an accidental death. If you happen to run over a black gay man that is mentally ill and jaywalks on purpose and you were sent to jail, I’d bet you hope for the same outcome. This man is being charged for a crime with no intent because of what he does

Unregistered
11-16-2018, 02:25 AM
Keep drinking the kool aid bro, you’ll be in politics in no time, stay parked under the tree giving your two cents on this stupid ass forum

This is why people see more officers parked under a tree. Don’t bother officers for a bullshit burglary in progess because you heard or thought you saw someone and hype the shit to the dispatcher so now it’s a priority call.

This is why depolicing is common and will continue to develop whether y’all like it or not.

Unregistered
11-16-2018, 02:30 AM

And if he was my family member, I would at the most sue civily but wouldn’t expect to act based on vengence. He doesn’t need prison. He needs a second chance to redeem himself. Trust me I know this man and he is good hearted. I know he has been feeling guilty for the man that died. That I can say without a doubt.

Judging on your inability to speak as a normal citizen, I’d say you’re a rookie cop using codes.

Unregistered
11-16-2018, 02:34 AM
I agree we all make mistakes, I'm sure you'll be forgiving if a civi did 50 on you residential block and hit one of your family members.
Just write him for reckless and PTA him? Lecture someone else buddy, we are held to a higher standard, we can't make mistakes like that. Your the type to cover things up instead of uphold the law, when you talk about karma look in the mirror.

Well cops do make mistakes. Cops are humans not robots and do not have the anti-mistake capability to perfect every act. Cops should be forgiven and given second chances like the cops that do give second chances to those driving 30+ and kill a little girl on a bicycle. Cops that do good like Song has should be forgiven just as he has treated those he has encountered.

Unregistered
11-16-2018, 02:44 AM
Take it easy Baab!

Unregistered
11-16-2018, 02:46 AM

Define what a real cop is:

Unregistered
11-16-2018, 02:49 AM
https://www.google.com/amp/amp.miamiherald.com/news/local/community/broward/article221585655.html

So someone that is not a cop kills a 15 year old girl but doesn’t get charged. Double standard?

Unregistered
11-16-2018, 03:51 AM
https://www.google.com/amp/amp.miamiherald.com/news/local/community/broward/article221585655.html

So someone that is not a cop kills a 15 year old girl but doesn’t get charged. Double standard?

Sad that little girl, lost her life, that is going to be a huge civil suit. But not the same, speed was not a factor and unfortunately the little girl rode in front of on coming traffic.

If he was going slower or going to a call with emergency equipment activated it would be civil also, but in this day and age where LEO's are held out to dry, unless it's a voilent felon it's not worth chasing.

Unregistered
11-16-2018, 06:54 AM
It’s sad to see song have to go through this, he was a great man and great family man. He doesn’t deserve this and was proud to be a police officer for Dade county, and served this community with the upmost integrity. It’s also sad to see some of these comments from our very own. I’m glad we have each other’s backs here. Song didn’t intend to hurt that man and he struggles with that till this day.

Unregistered
11-17-2018, 09:05 PM
[QUOTE=Unregistered;2953393]It’s sad to see song have to go through this, he was a great man and great family man. He doesn’t deserve this and was proud to be a police officer for Dade county, and served this community with the upmost integrity. It’s also sad to see some of these comments from our very own. I’m glad we have each other’s backs here. Song didn’t intend to hurt that man and he struggles with that till this day.[/QUOTE

Dumbass you are sad that you lack common sense

Unregistered
11-17-2018, 09:51 PM
[QUOTE=Unregistered;2953393]It’s sad to see song have to go through this, he was a great man and great family man. He doesn’t deserve this and was proud to be a police officer for Dade county, and served this community with the upmost integrity. It’s also sad to see some of these comments from our very own. I’m glad we have each other’s backs here. Song didn’t intend to hurt that man and he struggles with that till this day.[/QUOTE

Dumbass you are sad that you lack common sense

Your common sense isn’t common

Unregistered
11-17-2018, 11:07 PM
As a retired police man I feel that I am qualified to throw in my two cents. It seems that a majority of those that have strong criticism against the police are those that have never had an opportunity to become a police officer and as a result grew a negative sentiment towards LE and perhaps the government. Same applies with the military etc. Like the saying goes” if you can’t join them, try to beat them”.

I am not condoning corruption of any kind because I have worked with cops that have questionable personalities and even so it may be something that they’ve had before joining or at some point in their careers they became cynical. The reason I’ve learned to finish my career honorably without any issues is because I learned not to join the “us versus them” movement and I’ve always represented myself as an individual. Every time I’ve made an arrest I’ve always treated the individual as a human being rather than a criminal. They were very receptive to this thus when I saw them on the street there was no personal hate towards one another. I’ve always lived by these morals because I as a human first, cop second I am susceptible to make mistakes and would expect to be judged fairly and impartially rather than by misconception that all cops are bad.

At the same time, alot of people who weren’t held to the same higher standard do lack that same respect towards others. I believe social engineering has really worked it’s way to divide people by race and beliefs rather than unite and be courteous to one another. Nowindays it is not easy being a policeman because everything is considered first amendment, including baiting an officer to snap because we expect officers to sit there and take mental torment intentionally by people that have no other outlet to make their own misery into a positive outcome than by disrepectfully baiting and instigating a incident so they can subsequently sue the officer.

I myself can say that I’ve never showed up to work on any day with the hopes of shooting someone, getting into a fight or causing a car accident where someone is killed. Sometimes it is inevitable. I feel pity for the family and the officer.

Unregistered
11-18-2018, 12:14 AM
And if he was my family member, I would at the most sue civily but wouldn’t expect to act based on vengence. He doesn’t need prison. He needs a second chance to redeem himself. Trust me I know this man and he is good hearted. I know he has been feeling guilty for the man that died. That I can say without a doubt.

Judging on your inability to speak as a normal citizen, I’d say you’re a rookie cop using codes.

You sound like a rookie, defending negligent actions, you should not be on the road, and with that attitude will never pass a promotional assessment center. I guess with that attitude you'll be the next 39.

Unregistered
11-18-2018, 12:18 AM

You sound like you feel your above the law, just remember, it's nice to take a 39 to DCJ, not be taken to DJC.

Unregistered
11-18-2018, 01:23 AM
Song, stop writing on this thread. You did wrong by driving 80 mph with your headlights off and without lights and sirens. Time to pay for what you did. I do not care how good of a father or husband you are or how much you loved being a police officer. In this line of work there comes a time when you can pay a big prize when you are not careful. Yes we are all humans and we all make mistake, but in my 40 years of driving, I never taken an innocent life on the road. I drive safe at all times and I use judgement. I respect my uniform and my badge with HONOR. The day I wake up and feel different about my life as a police officer, you better believe it, I will leave this profession before I do anyone or myself wrong. You have a lot of growing up to do, this is not the military buddy. Good luck.

p.s. you're lucky that trainee was not killed as well.

Unregistered
11-18-2018, 03:38 AM
You sound like a rookie, defending negligent actions, you should not be on the road, and with that attitude will never pass a promotional assessment center. I guess with that attitude you'll be the next 39.

Can you speak plain English rather than codes? What the fook is a 39? I bet the veterans make fun of you being the retard that speaks in code.

Promotion for what? Sounds like you’re a administrator that sits behind a desk and barely has any field experience.

Shut the hell up little man and enjoy the show because Song will beat those charges and you can’f do nothing about that

Unregistered
11-18-2018, 03:39 AM
You sound like you feel your above the law, just remember, it's nice to take a 39 to DCJ, not be taken to DJC.

It’s called TGK now boot. If you’re going to make a statement, be informed first. Or perhaps you are a frequent flyer

Unregistered
11-18-2018, 03:41 AM
Song, stop writing on this thread. You did wrong by driving 80 mph with your headlights off and without lights and sirens. Time to pay for what you did. I do not care how good of a father or husband you are or how much you loved being a police officer. In this line of work there comes a time when you can pay a big prize when you are not careful. Yes we are all humans and we all make mistake, but in my 40 years of driving, I never taken an innocent life on the road. I drive safe at all times and I use judgement. I respect my uniform and my badge with HONOR. The day I wake up and feel different about my life as a police officer, you better believe it, I will leave this profession before I do anyone or myself wrong. You have a lot of growing up to do, this is not the military buddy. Good luck.

Well you sound like the perfect candidate that everyone wishes to be but truth is, for someone to bring another man down and boast their own image actually shows how inferior ans weak you truly are.

Karma is real.

Unregistered
11-18-2018, 03:43 AM

40 years? You still have alot to learn and still have alot more years to drive to get into many more crashes. I hope that you never collide and kill someone.

Unregistered
11-19-2018, 03:23 AM
Well you sound like the perfect candidate that everyone wishes to be but truth is, for someone to bring another man down and boast their own image actually shows how inferior ans weak you truly are.

Karma is real.

What are you?

family member, over zealous friend, boyfriend?

dude get a grip, he killed someone, it's how it was done that makes it criminal. If you can't see that, yet, you never will. Sad.

Unregistered
11-19-2018, 12:17 PM
What are you?

family member, over zealous friend, boyfriend?

dude get a grip, he killed someone, it's how it was done that makes it criminal. If you can't see that, yet, you never will. Sad.

You need the grip. This officer who is also a human being and citizen is also entitled to his constitutional rights and protection from being guilty of being a “officer of a higher standard crap”.

If you’re going to label him a criminal, then he should be treated exactly how we treat our criminals nowindays. With compassion and patience.

Unregistered
11-20-2018, 04:30 AM
You need the grip. This officer who is also a human being and citizen is also entitled to his constitutional rights and protection from being guilty of being a “officer of a higher standard crap”.

If you’re going to label him a criminal, then he should be treated exactly how we treat our criminals nowindays. With compassion and patience.

2 legit 2 quit.

Unregistered
11-20-2018, 06:59 AM

You know, it’s so sad how people come on this site and want to bash others behind a keyboard. Song and I go way back- when we served this Country in Iraq. If you think that I would have anything bad to say about him, then you are wrong. It’s people like you that like to throw names out there and accuse. I’ll clear that up though! I for ONE- stand by his side and will be there with him through this process. So for YOU Mr or Ms Anonymous.... before you start throwing my name out there; get your facts straight. If you have any questions and or concerns please feel free to address me personally. Stop bashing people out here because you may or may NOT like somebody. One thing has nothing to do with the other. Let’s be adults and stop with all this hate. It’s a sad situation all around for both ends. How about just praying and hope that everything works out in everyone’s favor. You would really think that there would be a brotherhood and it’s sad that we sit here on this chat and bash each other. To even think that I have to write on this (for the first time) to defend my name from accusations of talking negativity about my friend is simply SAD! GROW UP!

HUETE

Unregistered
11-20-2018, 07:10 AM
You know, it’s so sad how people come on this site and want to bash others behind a keyboard. Song and I go way back- when we served this Country in Iraq. If you think that I would have anything bad to say about him, then you are wrong. It’s people like you that like to throw names out there and accuse. I’ll clear that up though! I for ONE- stand by his side and will be there with him through this process. So for YOU Mr or Ms Anonymous.... before you start throwing my name out there; get your facts straight. If you have any questions and or concerns please feel free to address me personally. Stop bashing people out here because you may or may NOT like somebody. One thing has nothing to do with the other. Let’s be adults and stop with all this hate. It’s a sad situation all around for both ends. How about just praying and hope that everything works out in everyone’s favor. You would really think that there would be a brotherhood and it’s sad that we sit here on this chat and bash each other. To even think that I have to write on this (for the first time) to defend my name from accusations of talking negativity about my friend is simply SAD! GROW UP!

HUETE

Hahahahahahahah ok Chris “first time” my ass. You don’t think your squad tells us what you say? Maybe you can’t control your mouth cause you’re really that crazy! All of us in GIU and the road know all the shit you talk about everyone and all the crazy shit you do to make yourself feel inferior. GFY

Unregistered
11-20-2018, 07:47 AM

HUETE

Says the guy who won’t stop talking on Car a. Ok bud enjoy your 5 seconds of fame on LEOAFFAIRS

Unregistered
11-20-2018, 02:00 PM

HUETE

Respect🇺🇸👍🏼

Unregistered
11-20-2018, 02:01 PM
Says the guy who won’t stop talking on Car a. Ok bud enjoy your 5 seconds of fame on LEOAFFAIRS

So you’re a reserve that has been passed up for full time like 10 times? Now I see why you’re mad.

Are you the guy that goes on Car A and starts screaming after seeing someone other than you get promoted?

Unregistered
11-20-2018, 09:55 PM

HUETE

Scammer! Only took you 30 min into your shift to talk about someone Chris. Your mouth can’t cash checks all you do is talk about people like a child. Come on here for attention because you’re a 43 but still go to work and act up and have conflict with everyone. We are all watching you

Unregistered
11-20-2018, 10:40 PM
Scammer! Only took you 30 min into your shift to talk about someone Chris. Your mouth can’t cash checks all you do is talk about people like a child. Come on here for attention because you’re a 43 but still go to work and act up and have conflict with everyone. We are all watching you

Sorry try again

Unregistered
11-20-2018, 11:22 PM
Sorry try again

You didn’t end it with ....”my third post ever here” HUETE

Unregistered
11-27-2018, 09:04 PM
What happened?
Very simple, an accident like any other gone bad not done on purpose. It appears that the Officer driving who is not a rookie and not suicidal btw did not see or observed the stop sign, and was probably investigating something on that area that happens to be very dark due to development and surrounding crops. Even if you are not dispatched to a call, you work or hunt at that hour for possible on going crimes and when you hunt you do not reveal your position so you don't get shot. Bad luck or poor judgement, distracted while training the other officer, maybe. intentional? i don't think so, Song trained me and he is an amazing human being, Cop, FTO, Dad, ext. Lets just wait for the facts to come out. People love to point fingers. That could happen to anybody.

Unregistered
11-28-2018, 01:11 AM
Very simple, an accident like any other gone bad not done on purpose. It appears that the Officer driving who is not a rookie and not suicidal btw did not see or observed the stop sign, and was probably investigating something on that area that happens to be very dark due to development and surrounding crops. Even if you are not dispatched to a call, you work or hunt at that hour for possible on going crimes and when you hunt you do not reveal your position so you don't get shot. Bad luck or poor judgement, distracted while training the other officer, maybe. intentional? i don't think so, Song trained me and he is an amazing human being, Cop, FTO, Dad, ext. Lets just wait for the facts to come out. People love to point fingers. That could happen to anybody.

It’s not about him being nice or a Jerk which no has said he was. Nor if he is a good Father, Friend or Officer. It’s about the actions, it’s not a mistake. It’s vehicular manslaughter. If you can’t comprehend the difference between careless driving, failure to obey a traffic device etc. which all are civil infractions even if someone is killed in a crash. The difference that the speed along with no lights and the running a stop whether he was after a criminal or not is reckless driving and resulting in a fatality is vehicular manslaughter then you need to read the statue again. This is what should had been learned in criminal law 101
At the academy. The Dept will be sued and pay out some big money. He will be sued as well. Unfortunately he made a terrible decision.

Unregistered
11-28-2018, 01:19 AM
It’s not about him being nice or a Jerk which no has said he was. Nor if he is a good Father, Friend or Officer. It’s about the actions, it’s not a mistake. It’s vehicular manslaughter. If you can’t comprehend the difference between careless driving, failure to obey a traffic device etc. which all are civil infractions even if someone is killed in a crash. The difference that the speed along with no lights and the running a stop whether he was after a criminal or not is reckless driving and resulting in a fatality is vehicular manslaughter then you need to read the statue again. This is what should had been learned in criminal law 101
At the academy. The Dept will be sued and pay out some big money. He will be sued as well. Unfortunately he made a terrible decision.

And so have you by taking out of your Asssss

Unregistered
11-28-2018, 12:26 PM

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/florida/articles/2018-11-25/1-cyclist-dead-1-critically-injured-when-car-hits-14-bikers

ANOTHER TYPICAL DAY IN SOUTH FLORIDA where people (ESPECIALLY WOMEN) can’t fuc*ing drive.

Take a read at this other post song accident. Lady blames the sun and somehow manages to wipe out 14 cyclists killing one and another critically injured. No where does it say she has been nor will be charged.

I’d say it before and I’m going to say it over and over and over again. This double standard crap against police has to stop. It isn’t fair that the average citizen is able to get away with drag racing in front of a marked unit or expected to have compassionate treatment from the law yet when a human being whose job is to uphold the law makes a mistake the law, their own department and community wants to hang them.

If Song is going to be charged with vehicular manslaughter so should the woman that killed the 15 year old as well as this woman that bowled through several cyclists in Davie. All for one and one for all.

Unregistered
11-28-2018, 10:03 PM
Read between the lines and analyze, or go visit a psychologist to help you comprehend. When people express themselves about the accuser being a good cop, father, field training officer ext. It means we know this officer or person to be DECENT (good person), always extremely CAREFUL (not reckless), MATURE (does not play around with his life or others), (not reckless, or careless) very but.. VERY PROFESSIONAL. This guy is the example of how other officers should be. With a SUPER HUMBLE CHARACTER and a lot of DISCIPLINE. Again. please mr envious person, bull*@$it attorney 101, shut your amazingly intelligent brain and wait for the facts to come out.

Unregistered
11-29-2018, 12:25 AM

It totally is about realizing that this humble man made a unintentional mistake. Life throws curveballs at you that sometimes no amount of training or experience can prevent. Someday you will find yourself in hot water and I hope you get no mercy even if you are a jehovah witness member. Only then will you say to yourself damn I wish people would understand I never meant to.....

By the way, another motorist (woman of course) somehow managed to drive over 14 bicyclists this past weekend, leaving one critically injured and another dead. No charges of course. Why is that acceptable? Only because she’s not a cop?

Unregistered
06-26-2019, 05:47 PM
This mother ****er is a piece of shit. He cost a good man his job over petty bullshit and doesn’t have the balls to speak the truth. A man with a wife and a home he has to maintain.....
I hope he never wears that badge again...... he’s a disgusting man who doesn’t give a **** about anyone but himself, he’s two faced. Hes more dangerous as a cop than a contractor.

He doesn’t even have remorse for that soul he took. I hope god has mercy on his when he pass after a long and healthy life...

Unregistered
06-26-2019, 05:53 PM
Just Incase he ever checks this out I want John to know it’s not the person he thinks... it’s a person who knows the person he ****ed over... At least I’m not a douche that backs my friends over raw truth and co workers... wait a second...

You know what? He does make a good cop. Put him back on the streets he deserves it... he’s more loyal to a “friend” or “badge” than he’ll ever be to someone who’s in dire need of help. Someone he’s sworn to protect. He’s the shinning definition of “good cops” you know the ones who keep their mouth shut when one of them are in trouble. It’s ****ing pathetic.

Unregistered
06-26-2019, 05:55 PM

The day I do and the day I kill someone my ass will be going to jail....

Unregistered
06-26-2019, 06:45 PM
Just Incase he ever checks this out I want John to know it’s not the person he thinks... it’s a person who knows the person he ****ed over... At least I’m not a douche that backs my friends over raw truth and co workers... wait a second...

You know what? He does make a good cop. Put him back on the streets he deserves it... he’s more loyal to a “friend” or “badge” than he’ll ever be to someone who’s in dire need of help. Someone he’s sworn to protect. He’s the shinning definition of “good cops” you know the ones who keep their mouth shut when one of them are in trouble. It’s ****ing pathetic.

A friend betrayed is the worst huh

Unregistered
06-26-2019, 07:58 PM
This mother ****er is a piece of shit. He cost a good man his job over petty bullshit and doesn’t have the balls to speak the truth. A man with a wife and a home he has to maintain.....
I hope he never wears that badge again...... he’s a disgusting man who doesn’t give a **** about anyone but himself, he’s two faced. Hes more dangerous as a cop than a contractor.

He doesn’t even have remorse for that soul he took. I hope god has mercy on his when he pass after a long and healthy life...

What he do now?

Unregistered
06-28-2019, 12:38 PM
What he do now?

Nothing. Nothing to me at least just one of my best friends.

Unregistered
06-28-2019, 11:00 PM
Show me on the doll where he hurt you

Unregistered
07-02-2019, 01:10 AM
So why is he ROD?