PDA

View Full Version : Morale

Unregistered
11-02-2018, 02:42 PM
Take a look at the most recent Yelp reviews for A Cook and the Cork in their response to labeling DeSantis supporters "racist" and their whacked out anti-police rhetoric.

Keep the faith. (Unless you work on the 5th floor)

# FixIt

Unregistered
11-02-2018, 06:07 PM
Morale will be great heading into Sheriff Israel's third term in office

Unregistered
11-02-2018, 06:37 PM

You mean we are finally getting a decent raise ??

Unregistered
11-02-2018, 09:49 PM

That is probably a reality

Unregistered
11-03-2018, 02:39 AM

What a tard! And the days of the good ole boy system is gone !!!! Lol

Unregistered
11-03-2018, 03:08 AM
You mean we are finally getting a decent raise ??

Come on. No raise by iupa

Unregistered
11-03-2018, 07:25 AM
Nuts and candy will be given out during Thanksgiving to improve morale.
Good luck to us.

Unregistered
11-03-2018, 02:43 PM
Take a look at the most recent Yelp reviews for A Cook and the Cork in their response to labeling DeSantis supporters "racist" and their whacked out anti-police rhetoric.

# FixIt

Yelp removed the posts because the owners were in their safe space crying. In response to their anti-cop SS interview, there was a truck with a thin blue line flag parked in front of their establishment last night and candle lit empty tables inside. Wings Plus was PACKED with supporters of LE

Unregistered
11-03-2018, 07:11 PM
Nuts and candy will be given out during Thanksgiving to improve morale.
Good luck to us.

No more chicken bones and campaign crap! Work on raises! Is that too difficult of a concept to understand!

Unregistered
11-03-2018, 08:09 PM
Yelp removed the posts because the owners were in their safe space crying. In response to their anti-cop SS interview, there was a truck with a thin blue line flag parked in front of their establishment last night and candle lit empty tables inside. Wings Plus was PACKED with supporters of LE

Chicken bones and campaign crap doesn't equal raises. Start negotiating in good faith with the Sheriff that might be here for a while!

Unregistered
11-03-2018, 09:57 PM

Morale su cks a$$ right now because we're so short staffed on the road in some districts, overworked, and some dealing with exhaustion. One of us is gonna get hurt or die. No wonder why so many deputies have been leaving for other agencies or leaving before they make it through field training. it ain't gonna change with SI . we need more deputies on the road on all shifts, and more CSAs for crashes too.

Unregistered
11-04-2018, 01:13 AM
Morale su cks a$$ right now because we're so short staffed on the road in some districts, overworked, and some dealing with exhaustion. One of us is gonna get hurt or die. No wonder why so many deputies have been leaving for other agencies or leaving before they make it through field training. it ain't gonna change with SI . we need more deputies on the road on all shifts, and more CSAs for crashes too.

Bro plz with the dramatics. Unless you work in 54, STFU!! nobody is over worked. You fat lazy piece of human trash. This guy prob works at port Everglades, weight 382lbs, and wear a size 27 uniform shirt. You disgusting wife is banging her personal trainer at the 24hr Fitness you have been to once in the last 7yrs. Do everyone a favor and save the drama. I will fine you and eat your heart...clogged arteries and all you old piece of dirt! Cry cry cry ...blah blah blah ... I’m overworked blah blah blah ... I hear you fat boy

Unregistered
11-04-2018, 01:15 AM
Bro plz with the dramatics. Unless you work in 54, STFU!! nobody is over worked. You fat lazy piece of human trash. This guy prob works at port Everglades, weight 382lbs, and wear a size 27 uniform shirt. You disgusting wife is banging her personal trainer at the 24hr Fitness you have been to once in the last 7yrs. Do everyone a favor and save the drama. I will fine you and eat your heart...clogged arteries and all you old piece of dirt! Cry cry cry ...blah blah blah ... I’m overworked blah blah blah ... I hear you fat boy

Where you gonna "fine" me?

Unregistered
11-04-2018, 03:13 AM
He can fine you at the all you can eat buffet

Unregistered
11-04-2018, 03:58 AM

Hey BRO, why don’t you just be straight with everyone because we all know you are the fat POS shit you describe here on a daily basis. Your post’s are so transparent it’s laughable. Your wife cant stand the site of you that’s why she bangs me and all my friends. Tell her to keep up the cardio because she was a little out of breath after the choooo chooooo train!!!!!!!

Unregistered
11-07-2018, 12:41 PM

# FixIt

Feelin' like some wings today. Walsh for Sheriff 2020