No doubt. Probably by next week.

Couldn't happen too soon.

Unregistered
10-29-2018, 10:57 PM
Is Lt. Sam heading back to Weston?

Unregistered
10-30-2018, 06:06 AM
Is Lt. Sam heading back to Weston?

Never, his time hear is done and from I heard of his monumental screw ups at the Airport his next landing spot might be a bit rockier then Weston.

Unregistered
10-30-2018, 06:10 AM
Never, his time hear is done and from I heard of his monumental screw ups at the Airport his next landing spot might be a bit rockier then Weston.

He wasn’t there that long but with his track record I guess that is a mute point. Did he sight his rifle in again?...LOL

Unregistered
10-30-2018, 09:26 AM
He wasn’t there that long but with his track record I guess that is a mute point. Did he sight his rifle in again?...LOL

Be careful! That rifle may be loaded this time.
Maybe it is time he retires now

Unregistered
10-30-2018, 01:14 PM
Be careful! That rifle may be loaded this time.
Maybe it is time he retires now

In all honesty, the first time he pointed a rifle at a deputy, he should have been fired immediately. He doesn’t have the sense or stability to do this job. I don’t know this guy but I haven’t heard one good thing about him.

Unregistered
10-30-2018, 01:29 PM
In all honesty, the first time he pointed a rifle at a deputy, he should have been fired immediately. He doesn’t have the sense or stability to do this job. I don’t know this guy but I haven’t heard one good thing about him.

He was a bad hire!

Unregistered
10-30-2018, 05:43 PM
Couldn't happen too soon.

The end of this week.

Unregistered
10-31-2018, 05:11 AM
Yosemite Sam isn't losing his job. As for everybody saying he's never coming back to Weston, never say never because it could happen. Swap one Lt for another. Anything is possible.

Unregistered
10-31-2018, 05:21 AM
Yosemite Sam isn't losing his job. As for everybody saying he's never coming back to Weston, never say never because it could happen. Swap one Lt for another. Anything is possible.

No one said he is losing his job but I can't see after the Sheriff personally demanded he be removed from his position that he would be given a soft landing spot.

Unregistered
10-31-2018, 07:37 AM
I work in Weston and it’s a pretty good place to be. As of now the Sgts seem pretty cool. I wouldn’t understand why any of them would be moved. I have worked in 3 different districts in my 19yrs. Weston is nice but it stays busy during the day. I would say weston is busier than Tamarac. A lot of BS calls

Unregistered
10-31-2018, 01:54 PM

Nobody said anything about Sam losing his job.