PDA

View Full Version : November 2nd is around the corner

Unregistered
10-24-2018, 07:58 PM
What are you going to do? Are you voting for this contract or are we fighting for our worth?

Unregistered
10-24-2018, 08:18 PM
What are you going to do? Are you voting for this contract or are we fighting for our worth?

I’m fighting. They are trying to sell the younger officers by saying you are going to get your step plan and the 1% ontop however the youngsters need to know that has never happened before. It begins to create a bigger separation from the senior guys and younger guys.
Worst contract I’ve seen. I’m a no vote and am ready to fight this anti cop administration. It’s even worse for corrections. Hope they are smart enough to figure it out. And that part scare me.

Unregistered
10-24-2018, 08:29 PM
no vote here, and i know of at least a couple of lts and a captain that are voting no

Unregistered
10-25-2018, 02:21 PM
no vote here, and i know of at least a couple of lts and a captain that are voting no

It will be a vote of solidarity. It shows PBA and Gimenez and JP we are not to be taken for granted

Unregistered
10-25-2018, 10:31 PM
I love this. I'm with you all the way.

Unregistered
10-26-2018, 12:03 AM
As if things could not get worse.

Gillum Implied He Didn't Know He Supported Anti-Police Manifesto. Here's The Real Story.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/37579/gillum-implied-he-didnt-know-he-supported-anti-hank-berrien?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_content=062316-news&utm_campaign=KenBlackwell&fbclid=IwAR18vBo8-Bdchd2VTiXK-IGSNMcrmWoWOzDSi8IMjvytnz6phBfp-g4oR_M

Unregistered
10-26-2018, 12:55 AM
As if things could not get worse.

Gillum Implied He Didn't Know He Supported Anti-Police Manifesto. Here's The Real Story.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/37579/gillum-implied-he-didnt-know-he-supported-anti-hank-berrien?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_content=062316-news&utm_campaign=KenBlackwell&fbclid=IwAR18vBo8-Bdchd2VTiXK-IGSNMcrmWoWOzDSi8IMjvytnz6phBfp-g4oR_M

John Jenkins will keep Governor Gillum in check with LEOs. They are buds and why he is supporting him.

Unregistered
10-26-2018, 11:55 AM
When Gollum wins, get ready for like mindd Sherriff. Why? Because politics are local.
That’s what the sheriffs platform will be anti cop. Just look the groups that support him. They are anti cops. So glad I am retired and won’t have to insure a Sherriff. Sucks for you people that bought into that crap.

Unregistered
10-26-2018, 04:35 PM
When Gollum wins, get ready for like mindd Sherriff. Why? Because politics are local.
That’s what the sheriffs platform will be anti cop. Just look the groups that support him. They are anti cops. So glad I am retired and won’t have to insure a Sherriff. Sucks for you people that bought into that crap.

Really!

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/andrew-gillum-police-going-too-far-if-they-pull-out-gun-baton-or-stun-gun

Unregistered
10-26-2018, 06:59 PM

We are already doomed now that we have a spineless PBA. I only have a few more pay periods and adios MFs.

Unregistered
10-27-2018, 12:40 AM
The problem is, DeSantis is worse. DeSantis lies to appease his immediate audience. If he is elected, he'll finish what Rick Scott promised; he will gut and privatize FRS.

Unregistered
10-29-2018, 10:19 AM
The problem is, DeSantis is worse. DeSantis lies to appease his immediate audience. If he is elected, he'll finish what Rick Scott promised; he will gut and privatize FRS.

They all sux. Th wpeoblem who is best suited to deal with these liars. Not our current PBA.

Unregistered
10-29-2018, 01:20 PM
Imagine that. Called the office and everyone is Out of town. Junket I guess