PDA

View Full Version : Send Juan Pinga and SOB Gimenez a message: Vote YES for elected sheriff

Unregistered
10-22-2018, 03:01 PM
In 15 days we will decide whether we move to an elected sheriff format or we continue with the current corrupt system of having an unethical and probably criminal mayor tell us who is "the best candidate" to lead this department. It is a little late in the game to remove this 13 year old we have as director but we can surely sink the plans of Ready Freddy and the little contingent of juveniles they run with from continuing their daily embarrassment of our MDPD. If you want to clean house and prevent the Castellanos, the Glass', and every other moron who has spent a career sucking up and destroying hard working officers vote YES and send them to pound sand. Let the Little General and Ragged Teeth know we do not accept them and we spit on the sidewalk every time they walk our way.

Unregistered
10-22-2018, 03:10 PM
In 15 days we will decide whether we move to an elected sheriff format or we continue with the current corrupt system of having an unethical and probably criminal mayor tell us who is "the best candidate" to lead this department. It is a little late in the game to remove this 13 year old we have as director but we can surely sink the plans of Ready Freddy and the little contingent of juveniles they run with from continuing their daily embarrassment of our MDPD. If you want to clean house and prevent the Castellanos, the Glass', and every other moron who has spent a career sucking up and destroying hard working officers vote YES and send them to pound sand. Let the Little General and Ragged Teeth know we do not accept them and we spit on the sidewalk every time they walk our way.

And don’t forget, it’s not to late to get a proper contract which isn’t pushed by these hacks with the Department and PBA. When the sheriffs elected, we might consider creating a new bargaining union who’s got our best will in hand and not those of the political interest! It’s time to keep the union out of politics and in the hearts and minds of those the serve and collect dues from!!!

Unregistered
10-22-2018, 03:15 PM

Well I just hope it ain’t 2012 “Year Of The Ballot Fraud” all over again. We all know how that went with these goons in place and the Corruption scandal. Let’s hope our “Yes” votes Get a Sherriff finally elected in Dade County the only one without one, 🤔 I wonder why?

It don’t take a genius to figure that out especially with everything we’ve seen and be exposed.

Vote “YES” to 10!

Unregistered
10-22-2018, 04:31 PM
Well I just hope it ain’t 2012 “Year Of The Ballot Fraud” all over again. We all know how that went with these goons in place and the Corruption scandal. Let’s hope our “Yes” votes Get a Sherriff finally elected in Dade County the only one without one, 🤔 I wonder why?

It don’t take a genius to figure that out especially with everything we’ve seen and be exposed.

Vote “YES” to 10!

I already did by mail...

Unregistered
10-22-2018, 05:09 PM

Vote “YES” to 10!

Thank god the entire state votes on it. It will pass at least 60% or better. Because of Gimenez, this proposal was put on the ballot.

Unregistered
10-23-2018, 11:30 AM
gimenez put a lil ***** his puppet as director to do his stuff we need a sheriff period