PDA

View Full Version : Pursuit H3000 (Chala) and K3000 (Romero)

Unregistered
10-21-2018, 01:46 AM
29 vehicle driver shooting at our officers while down the turnpike and these two retard Lieutenants 07 their officers from being involved in the pursuit. Probably because they r too scared to do a little paperwork. I guess these ****ing ****head lieutenants don’t give a shit if our officers r being actively shot at.

Maybe that’s why no one respects them!!! Chala is a space cadet, everyone knows that and Romero just trying to bring home a pay check without having to do any work. He’s scared of his own shadow.

****ing losers for leaders....

Unregistered
10-21-2018, 02:00 AM
cowards in dade all day every day , i mean really

Unregistered
10-21-2018, 02:00 AM
29 vehicle driver shooting at our officers while down the turnpike and these two retard Lieutenants 07 their officers from being involved in the pursuit. Probably because they r too scared to do a little paperwork. I guess these ****ing ****head lieutenants don’t give a shit if our officers r being actively shot at.

Maybe that’s why no one respects them!!! Chala is a space cadet, everyone knows that and Romero just trying to bring home a pay check without having to do any work. He’s scared of his own shadow.

How about that black female sgt from Cutler asking the dispatcher to QSy during the chase, screaming into her mic, and not knowing what to do

Unregistered
10-21-2018, 02:16 AM
These two cowards should be demoted immediately.

Unregistered
10-21-2018, 02:41 AM
or the officers not listening to the dispatcher who just said only aviation and chase unit have the air, and seconds later you hear midwest and kendall units stepping on each other to take 15s on the air.

Unregistered
10-21-2018, 02:52 AM
or the officers not listening to the dispatcher who just said only aviation and chase unit have the air, and seconds later you hear midwest and kendall units stepping on each other to take 15s on the air.

Same BF sgt from Cutler telling everyone to shut up but then can’t stop talking to hear herself. I hope she knows she’s a moron

Unregistered
10-21-2018, 02:59 AM

07 the Hammocks and Kendall units as the chase is passing Kendall & Hammocks area. Meanwhile the subject is still actively shooting at the officers. Wow!!!

Unregistered
10-21-2018, 06:28 AM
Same BF sgt from Cutler telling everyone to shut up but then can’t stop talking to hear herself. I hope she knows she’s a moron
name and or unit?

Unregistered
10-21-2018, 06:37 AM
name and or unit?

She’s not a BF. She’s our very own Sgt Parker c2600

Unregistered
10-21-2018, 11:56 AM
Speaking of f***ing losers and cowards, where was Stahl and the PBA?

Unregistered
10-21-2018, 01:44 PM
Chala, the same big for nothing clown who chases teenagers on 137 avenue, huffing & puffing because they’re “recklessly” operating their dirtbikes. That is unauthorized you idiot! When the sh1t hits the fan and you have an authorized pursuit, where a subject is actively shooting at the officers, you cancel the pursuit. As previously stated, you are a coward.

The citizens in Hammocks & Kendall (special attention to Kendall, JP) deserve better Lieutenants.

Unregistered
10-21-2018, 01:46 PM

All I have to say is WOW!!! Hammocks and Kendall units were 07d right as the pursuit was passing near or by their districts. That was the time where the subject was actively shooting. Incredible!!!

Unregistered
10-21-2018, 02:16 PM
All I have to say is WOW!!! Hammocks and Kendall units were 07d right as the pursuit was passing near or by their districts. That was the time where the subject was actively shooting. Incredible!!!

That’s what this department has been producing.

Unregistered
10-21-2018, 06:03 PM
At least midwest brass don’t play that 07 shit ,, at least we have a district that let you go balls to the wall !!! I heard good things about them ( they shoot any officer ! You pursuit that ****er !

Unregistered
10-22-2018, 12:29 PM
that’s what this department has been producing.

a f f i r m a t i v e a c t i o n promotions

Unregistered
10-22-2018, 12:39 PM
Midwest. Seriously? Yes go balls to the walls as you say and then as soon as you do they ROD you or give you DAR. Please. Oh and don’t forget the little missy there that tells the brass all that goes on. Complete joke over there.

Unregistered
10-23-2018, 06:06 PM
What is more cowardly is these two clowns sat at their desk while officers were being shot at. They had more than enough time to vest up & join the pursuit.

If nothing is done about these two goofballs then this administration is just as guilty.

Unregistered
10-23-2018, 09:17 PM
Chala takes more 19s as a Lt than he ever did his entire career. That idiot only wants court $ so he can buy Xanax and Ecstasy to fuel his Gay weekend escapades! Someone needs to take his handheld radio so he can’t speak during his shift. The ass clown probably wouldn’t even notice. He randomly gets on to Ask the dispatcher if units are enrt to a 29 because he has no clue what’s happening to his platoon. “No you idiot” it’s not a 29 just a barking dog!
Then he wants the homeowner issued a 14cc for the barking dog!! Priorities Danny!!
Sorry Hammocks you are stuck with him because no other district will dare take him!!

Unregistered
10-23-2018, 09:21 PM
What is more cowardly is these two clowns sat at their desk while officers were being shot at. They had more than enough time to vest up & join the pursuit.

If nothing is done about these two goofballs then this administration is just as guilty.

When Chala was a PPO in Northside, we tried to 07 him numerous times for being INCOMPETENT! As you might have guessed, the bosses at the time wouldn't let us. He couldn't pass FTO.

Unregistered
10-23-2018, 10:45 PM
Rumor at HQ is that both are getting relieved.....

Unregistered
10-23-2018, 11:37 PM
Rumor at HQ is that both are getting relieved.....

i call bullshit

Unregistered
10-26-2018, 12:19 PM
That Sheriff from Martin County sure said it properly as he made us look like the cowards we are. That chase never should have gotten out of Dade County. Embarrassment all the way around.

Unregistered
10-26-2018, 12:40 PM
That Sheriff from Martin County sure said it properly as he made us look like the cowards we are. That chase never should have gotten out of Dade County. Embarrassment all the way around.
I couldn't agree more. This is not the first time someone has outrun us on the turnpike. At the very least, we should have stop sticks ready somewhere on the turnpike between Florida City and the Hard Rock Stadium!

Unregistered
10-26-2018, 06:20 PM
Fuktard Chala is still pursuing to get the Hammocks units in trouble who continued the chase after he 07’d it. Yet catch him on weekends chasing ATV’s and dirt bikes throughout theHammocks District!

Unregistered
10-28-2018, 03:12 AM
A simple search on google: Daniel Chala

Reveals an odd character. How this man became a Lieutenant is astonishing, considering they attempted to rephrase him as a PPO. Now he is 07ing pursuits while officers are being shot at. One can only conclude that he is scared of administrative duties & eager to 06 on time, to head to Miami Beach, where his Anglo boy toy awaits him.

Unregistered
10-28-2018, 12:01 PM
First, the term is rephase. And since when being "rephased" as a PPO disqualify you from becoming a Lieutenant in the future. I think we all agree that Chala needs a complete overhaul, but you don't know the full story of how a certain FTO and then Sgt. Richard Pichardo tried to get him fired over the illegal actions of another FTO. But, Karma is a ***** as they say and those folks got theirs in the end.

Unregistered
11-02-2018, 05:44 PM
Chala handed up a great FTO in NW when he was riding in blues - what else do you expect from this rat basTURD

Unregistered
11-02-2018, 11:26 PM
If that FTO didn't do anything wrong in the first place, nobody would have to hand him up. When my job is on the line for your bullshit, you're on your own.

Unregistered
11-03-2018, 01:13 AM
If that FTO didn't do anything wrong in the first place, nobody would have to hand him up. When my job is on the line for your bullshit, you're on your own.

Spoken like a true coward.

Unregistered
11-03-2018, 02:25 AM
Spoken like a true coward.

Spoken like a true crooked ass regard

Unregistered
11-03-2018, 02:44 AM
A true coward is someone who dishonors his badge and then expect his fellow officer to back him. No thank you, I'll honor the oath I took. When you cross that line, how does that make you any better than the criminal? Stop trying to justify that us against them BS.

Unregistered
11-03-2018, 10:07 PM
Us against them is BS?

LOL, ok there desk jockey.

No wonder you became a LT; typical coward that couldn’t cut it on the streets.

Keep chasing dirt bikes - you know you’ll never catch them thus no confrontation, genius strategy to continue to hide your cowarding ways. Freakin’ chivato

Unregistered
11-03-2018, 11:03 PM
A true coward is someone who dishonors his badge and then expect his fellow officer to back him. No thank you, I'll honor the oath I took. When you cross that line, how does that make you any better than the criminal? Stop trying to justify that us against them BS.

You wouldn’t know police work if it hit you in the face you big for nothing queer. You and all the weak azz kids they hired in 2000 is the reason this department is circling the bowl. Fear not you empty uniform your day will come and karma will bring it in a big burning bag of excremental decay.

Unregistered
11-04-2018, 02:24 AM
Wrong again on your wild guessing. Daniel Chala got his issues, but you on the other hand, probably don't know the first thing about being a good cop. Or maybe you can define it for me, and I'll apologize. My seniority goes back to 1989, working the road in NW, NS, and Intracoastal. And I'm still on the road in the north end by choice. Maybe you're right, I might not have a clue about police work, but with my experience, I may know just a tad bit more than you. Also, unless you personally were Chala's FTO when he was a blue shirt in NW or the FTO's good buddy (RD), where I can understand why you feel the way do, don't talk about things you only heard rumors about. I was around when this occurred and stand behind my fellow officer 100% in all things, but the ones who have integrity.

Unregistered
11-04-2018, 11:10 AM

We here at the PBA support Chala and ask that you refrai from attacking him. Chases are dangerous and 07 the chase was proper and what the department wishes to happen. Those that don’t follow procedure cause the PBA more work somlearn the polices and follow them

Unregistered
11-04-2018, 05:11 PM
Wrong again on your wild guessing. Daniel Chala got his issues, but you on the other hand, probably don't know the first thing about being a good cop. Or maybe you can define it for me, and I'll apologize. My seniority goes back to 1989, working the road in NW, NS, and Intracoastal. And I'm still on the road in the north end by choice. Maybe you're right, I might not have a clue about police work, but with my experience, I may know just a tad bit more than you. Also, unless you personally were Chala's FTO when he was a blue shirt in NW or the FTO's good buddy (RD), where I can understand why you feel the way do, don't talk about things you only heard rumors about. I was around when this occurred and stand behind my fellow officer 100% in all things, but the ones who have integrity.

People talk so much crap. If someone puts your new career opportunity in jeopardy by doing something stupid or criminal
I would like to see what are they going to do. Tough guys here talk so much crap. Yep go defend the wrongdoer and lose your job Becuz, this chiva or rat term. You think the Sgt that slapped the guy in his house is going to get any “I saw nothang” from the witnesses on the scene? I will wait for your responses...

Unregistered
11-04-2018, 07:56 PM
People talk so much crap. If someone puts your new career opportunity in jeopardy by doing something stupid or criminal
I would like to see what are they going to do. Tough guys here talk so much crap. Yep go defend the wrongdoer and lose your job Becuz, this chiva or rat term. You think the Sgt that slapped the guy in his house is going to get any “I saw nothang” from the witnesses on the scene? I will wait for your responses...

Chala slapped a woman shown on tv. What happened to him- he got promoted to lieutenant

Unregistered
11-04-2018, 08:08 PM
Chala slapped a woman shown on tv. What happened to him- he got promoted to lieutenant

You need to be slapped, you are stupid. Handcuffed prisoner vs a resisting. Apples to oranges. You are an idiot!

Unregistered
11-04-2018, 08:29 PM
Let’s get back on the subject here. Officers are getting shot at. Why did you 07 your units while the pursuit was in or near your district?

Unregistered
11-04-2018, 10:36 PM
Let’s get back on the subject here. Officers are getting shot at. Why did you 07 your units while the pursuit was in or near your district?

Per the higher ups, we shouldn’t be that close to get shot at and we should’ve deescalated and backed off.

Unregistered
11-05-2018, 11:33 PM
The higher ups! When was the last time any of them did any Police work! LMFAO! I would’ve pit that TURD and taken the paperwork with a smile! This dept. needs some balls! Frigging Cookies with Rookies BS! Soft as F**K!