PDA

View Full Version : How many FAT Officers Are ROD?

Unregistered
09-28-2018, 09:08 PM
I Heard that due to last Mondays shooting numerous officers from the Felony apprehension team have been administratively reassign to desk duty pending the FDLE investigation. If that’s correct it will take months before FDLE closes out the case. Are they going to temporarily replace officers to the FAT unit? If so who’s d.. k do I have to suck to get in Ortiz, Papier or Colina’s?

Unregistered
09-28-2018, 10:34 PM
Let’s see what special treatment they get.

Unregistered
09-28-2018, 11:35 PM
An old timer always told me... if you want a successful career as a police officer and see your pension, always be the last in any call.

Unregistered
09-29-2018, 12:12 AM
An old timer always told me... if you want a successful career as a police officer and see your pension, always be the last in any call.

Let me guess , was it David .

Unregistered
09-29-2018, 01:17 AM
First of all the shooting last Thursday and it was the tru team. Second they’re all coming back to work Monday so you can suck all the **** you want but you’ll never be in that unit cause you’re a *****!!!

Unregistered
09-29-2018, 01:27 AM
First of all the shooting last Thursday and it was the tru team. Second they’re all coming back to work Monday so you can suck all the **** you want but you’ll never be in that unit cause you’re a *****!!!

Oh really before an FDLE investigation is complete. Please let me know so I can notify the DOJ.

Unregistered
09-29-2018, 01:49 AM
Call the DOJ and when you see the boys at work Monday shake there hands and tell them they did a great job. Cause you my Friend are a *****!!!!

Unregistered
09-29-2018, 02:15 AM
Fake news the FAT officers will be placed in temporary administrative position come Monday. No one is going to go above the FDLE shooting investigation.

Unregistered
09-29-2018, 02:50 AM
Chiefs 33 runs fat they’ll be back Monday!!!!

Unregistered
09-29-2018, 06:57 AM

Cool, I was adviced the same and I have been here 29 years. 09-46,and don’t be a hero,make sure you go back to your Family is what matters. Zero stats,strictly call for service,last one to arrive Always. I work Smart,and safe,Colina was the same way.... You lead and follow,quick learner. In progress calls I go speed limit,hoping a GOA 09 with a report.Qsm me what you Holding.next!

Unregistered
09-29-2018, 07:03 AM
Let me guess , was it David .

It was Celso,do you know who he is? Similar advice by the greatest of All Times Mr. Allapattah (J.E). I truly appreciate these two geniuses. Run it like a Business.

Unregistered
09-30-2018, 02:53 AM
Cool, I was adviced the same and I have been here 29 years. 09-46,and don’t be a hero,make sure you go back to your Family is what matters. Zero stats,strictly call for service,last one to arrive Always. I work Smart,and safe,Colina was the same way.... You lead and follow,quick learner. In progress calls I go speed limit,hoping a GOA 09 with a report.Qsm me what you Holding.next!

I hope that when your Mother, sister, wife or daughter are being RAPED, that the responding Officer uses your same philosophy !!!

Unregistered
09-30-2018, 04:54 AM
My mother sister daughter are all armed just like the constitution says . They will not be victims. They’re well trained and are not your pathetic leaches that rely on police all the time .

Unregistered
09-30-2018, 05:02 AM
This guy is right if you want to be a victim you’ll be a Vic I tell everybody buy a gun and shoot the mother ferr that try’s to violate you ( women)!!

Unregistered
09-30-2018, 05:22 AM

Damn Cisneros , you are a liability when it comes to Officer Safety.

Unregistered
09-30-2018, 10:18 AM
My mother sister daughter are all armed just like the constitution says . They will not be victims. They’re well trained and are not your pathetic leaches that rely on police all the time .

Excellent don’t rely on the police. Take care of business yourself. Leave me alone while I sit under a tree 🌳

Unregistered
09-30-2018, 11:27 AM
Damn Cisneros , you are a liability when it comes to Officer Safety.

I don't agreed with David's attitude but I have to tell you , he's right when it comes to that , if you want to survive in this place that's what you have to do , there's a reason why he's been here for 29 years and is retiring next year unfortunately is not worth it under this department rules or society, David is right , I realized of that since day one when I walked into the station for the first time that's the reason people hide inside the station in different specialized units or wants to get promoted so bad , so they won't deal with it , let's be honest for once.

Unregistered
09-30-2018, 01:50 PM

A 100% correct. Just call the ME.

Unregistered
10-01-2018, 04:28 AM
I hope that when your Mother, sister, wife or daughter are being RAPED, that the responding Officer uses your same philosophy !!!
Luckily for me, I’ve learned not to depend on the police. So I teach my family how to defend themselves with firearms, and to NEVER talk to the police. Always request for a lawyer.
Amazing, it took me to become a cop to realize why we we should never trust or depend on police

Unregistered
10-08-2018, 05:58 AM
Are the officers back to work?

Unregistered
10-08-2018, 10:28 AM
Are the officers back to work?

Those who need to know, know the answer.

Unregistered
10-08-2018, 11:48 AM
Those who need to know, know the answer.

Oh wow... that’s some deep thinking. You must me 50 to 80 on the Sgt’s list.

Unregistered
10-08-2018, 12:00 PM
If They are all administrative reassign pending fdle investigation what gives. Why don’t they put temporary people in the unit. How do I get in.