09-19-2018, 03:44 PM
Is that all the retro we are getting? WTF

Unregistered
09-19-2018, 03:54 PM
Is that all the retro we are getting? WTF

No it's not.

Unregistered
09-19-2018, 03:59 PM
Hey! Can someone elaborate or is this some kind of secret horse manure?

Unregistered
09-19-2018, 04:46 PM
Yep and the money he owes us is not in the paycheck this week. Go on my bso and look for yourself. Besides the fair wage complaints need to be filed because they are already shorting us ten years of miscalculated pay they owe us.

Unregistered
09-19-2018, 05:04 PM
This is real simple. If you think its wrong, take your pay stubb and a calculator. Take the time you earned and add any assignment pay and then multiply. If the hourly wage comes wrong, take the stubb and your calculations to Heather Mitchell in finance so she can correct it. Thats it.I think people were made to believe its a lot of money, maybe not, maybe so ? Start calculating

Unregistered
09-19-2018, 05:17 PM
This is real simple. If you think its wrong, take your pay stubb and a calculator. Take the time you earned and add any assignment pay and then multiply. If the hourly wage comes wrong, take the stubb and your calculations to Heather Mitchell in finance so she can correct it. Thats it.I think people were made to believe its a lot of money, maybe not, maybe so ? Start calculating

There is no holiday retro pay in this check whatsoever. There is no other retro in this check whatsoever.

More so, we still don’t have a raise worth spit, or a retro from a raise. Meanwhile there is a twenty thousand dollar gap with other local departments and this so called sheriff is raising money for a criminal.

You’re absolutely right this is real simple. Start filing your complaint with the US Department of Labor for wage fraud.

Unregistered
09-19-2018, 05:22 PM
Union? Can you send out a letter and clarify?
Thank you

Unregistered
09-19-2018, 05:25 PM
Call whomever you want. I guess math isn't your strongest subject

Unregistered
09-19-2018, 05:45 PM

Since you are so bright, why don’t you explain? Or should we just bend over and take whatever is given?

Unregistered
09-19-2018, 05:54 PM

Really, because if this is your answer you just left the door open for PBA. How stupid can you be. There are 11 holidays in a year. It was my understanding we were shorted around 50 dollars a holiday. If we’ve been her since 2007 that’s 11 years. 11 x 11 I believe is 121. 121 x 50 I believe is 6050. I didn’t use a calculator because I’m driving. What am I missing here because if we get screwed in this it will be Jeff’s Waterloo. We ain’t going back to PBA. Looks like FOP gets a turn in he barrel.

Unregistered
09-19-2018, 06:06 PM
Really, because if this is your answer you just left the door open for PBA. How stupid can you be. There are 11 holidays in a year. It was my understanding we were shorted around 50 dollars a holiday. If we’ve been her since 2007 that’s 11 years. 11 x 11 I believe is 121. 121 x 50 I believe is 6050. I didn’t use a calculator because I’m driving. What am I missing here because if we get screwed in this it will be Jeff’s Waterloo. We ain’t going back to PBA. Looks like FOP gets a turn in he barrel.

Don’t throw the in towel yet. We need an explanation on what is going on. I am sure IUPA is trying to figure out what these clowns at BSO are trying to pull off.
Don’t miscalculate Scottie! It may come back to bite you.

Unregistered
09-19-2018, 06:27 PM

Wrong PBA. The original email said it was almost $50 an hour per holiday for a totally topped out deputy. And the email said bso will pay us by Sept 30th which clearly has not come yet🤦*♂️

Unregistered
09-19-2018, 06:42 PM
Wrong PBA. The original email said it was almost $50 an hour per holiday for a totally topped out deputy. And the email said bso will pay us by Sept 30th which clearly has not come yet🤦*♂️

How the *** are they shorting us $50 an hour per holiday. Topped out deputies dont even get paid $50 per hour.

Unregistered
09-19-2018, 08:00 PM
Exactly, this has been blown way out of proportion

Unregistered
09-19-2018, 08:34 PM
Exactly, this has been blown way out of proportion

Really, I don’t consider “misplacing” 12 million dollars way out of proportion. I consider it worthy of further inquiry.

Unregistered
09-19-2018, 08:42 PM
I saw it on my check it said retro supplemental pay. So the agency paid us

Unregistered
09-19-2018, 08:49 PM

Yeah I got my two bucks. Thanks.

Unregistered
09-19-2018, 08:56 PM

And did you also see the column where you got paid 8 hrs of holiday on this check at your base rate of pay as well? Lets see if it all sinks in on its own now or will it have to be explained further.

Unregistered
09-19-2018, 09:16 PM
You big dummy I bank my holidays

Unregistered
09-19-2018, 09:18 PM
You big dummy I bank my holidays
Then the agency doesn't owe you any money.

Unregistered
09-19-2018, 09:40 PM
Does Pam Bondi really exist or is she a make believe cartoon character. Cuz, yeah, don’t they elect people like her for sh!t like this?

Unregistered
09-19-2018, 10:05 PM
All I know is that with Trumps trade war I'm paying 20 percent more for my Magnum condoms at Walmart. I sure hope we get this check? Otherwise I be making some more Chilrens

Unregistered
09-19-2018, 10:21 PM
All I know is that with Trumps trade war I'm paying 20 percent more for my Magnum condoms at Walmart. I sure hope we get this check? Otherwise I be making some more Chilrens

I got an answer for you Mr. tiny shlonge tear those Magnums in two inch pieces and tie a small knot in the end. That should get you at least through this time next year!!

Unregistered
09-19-2018, 10:33 PM
Not Nice. But I'm considering getting used recycled ones cheaper on ebay!!!!

Good choice... I too go with the recycled condoms. My chics never know. They actually wash them out , roil them up and repackage them...….. Good to go and your saving cash....

Unregistered
09-19-2018, 11:03 PM
Yep and the money he owes us is not in the paycheck this week. Go on my bso and look for yourself. Besides the fair wage complaints need to be filed because they are already shorting us ten years of miscalculated pay they owe us.
contact the inspector generals office

Unregistered
09-19-2018, 11:45 PM
contact the inspector generals office

Its ok. I read the reviews on this condom recycling biz.. they have a high score.. The condoms are washed in a bleach based sterilizing soap. lubed up re packaged Im good to go...

Unregistered
09-20-2018, 01:50 AM
F&ck the inspector general, contact the public corruption unit of the FBI. Not the local FBI. File your complaint with Washington. They’ll re route it here but it will be known there are other eyes watching.

Unregistered
09-20-2018, 06:52 AM

Correction, meant almost $50 per holiday. Even if you bank it, you got paid for it at some point since 2007.

Unregistered
09-20-2018, 01:39 PM
Correction, meant almost $50 per holiday. Even if you bank it, you got paid for it at some point since 2007.

You got underpaid for it at some point since 2007.

Unregistered
09-20-2018, 01:44 PM
Where is this woman with all this corruption going on?

Unregistered
09-20-2018, 01:53 PM

Correct. You got paid for holiday at some point so were shorted

Unregistered
09-20-2018, 10:00 PM
No, no you actually didn't. If you bank your time you didnt get under paid. The supplemental pay colums are based on an 80 hour two week pay period. Therefore the pay is the same whether you worked 80hrs or took holiday time for those hours. No underpayment.

The problem arises when you get paid for a holiday (essentially an 88 hour check) but only get paid for the same 80 hours of supplimental pay.

Unregistered
09-20-2018, 10:47 PM
Finally, thank you

Unregistered
09-20-2018, 11:53 PM
No, no you actually didn't. If you bank your time you didnt get under paid. The supplemental pay colums are based on an 80 hour two week pay period. Therefore the pay is the same whether you worked 80hrs or took holiday time for those hours. No underpayment.

The problem arises when you get paid for a holiday (essentially an 88 hour check) but only get paid for the same 80 hours of supplimental pay.

Finally someone explained it!
Now go f$&k yourself for killing my wet dreams

Unregistered
09-22-2018, 02:57 PM
Finally, thank you

No problem. I can post something that will be very helpful re our raises and a fast tract contact # w/names if you'd like too. I've peppered it sporadically on this site and the other places and shift talked it but everyone's been so ticked off I think it's gone over your heads.

Unregistered
09-22-2018, 04:11 PM
No problem. I can post something that will be very helpful re our raises and a fast tract contact # w/names if you'd like too. I've peppered it sporadically on this site and the other places and shift talked it but everyone's been so ticked off I think it's gone over your heads.
Let’s see it!

Unregistered
09-22-2018, 06:10 PM

You can start by not taking credit for other people's posts.

Unregistered
09-22-2018, 08:08 PM
You can start by not taking credit for other people's posts.

Yeah anonymous I hate when people on here do that!

Unregistered
09-23-2018, 09:00 PM
[QUOTE=Unregistered;2938040]Let’s see it![/QUOTE

That other guy hurt my feelings. I can't post anymore. I think he misunderstood what I wrote and thought I was taking credit for his post! You old deputies are so mean.

Unregistered
09-23-2018, 10:06 PM
You can post all the nonsense you want but dont do it by trying to take credit for other people's posts that contain relevent information in an attempt to cloud its relevency with said nonsense.

I highly suspect you are a PBA s*** stirrer. And I'm not gonna let you stir my pot.

Unregistered
09-24-2018, 02:53 PM
You can post all the nonsense you want but dont do it by trying to take credit for other people's posts that contain relevent information in an attempt to cloud its relevency with said nonsense.

I highly suspect you are a PBA s*** stirrer. And I'm not gonna let you stir my pot.

https://media.giphy.com/media/1vK8UlD8mu39m/giphy.gif