PDA

View Full Version : harrington being forced out!

Unregistered
09-13-2018, 04:26 AM
after all of his screw ups and failures , harrington is being shown the door. whic is great. his entire operation needs to go. his misuse a nd co mingling grant funds coulde land him in jail

Unregistered
09-13-2018, 12:37 PM
after all of his screw ups and failures , harrington is being shown the door. whic is great. his entire operation needs to go. his misuse a nd co mingling grant funds coulde land him in jail

Fake News! Bigly Fake News!

Unregistered
09-16-2018, 12:40 AM
he is always helping people, good guy

Unregistered
09-16-2018, 01:10 AM

Yeah if by people you mean friends from school, fort Lauderdale, of family, etc... please, this guy is a cancer and is in way over his head.

Unregistered
09-16-2018, 02:37 AM

If you mean he takes care of his FLPD friends and those he owes political favors to, yes he is ALWAYS helping them.

Unregistered
09-16-2018, 01:38 PM
Saw him at church this morning. He was nice

Unregistered
09-16-2018, 03:20 PM
Saw him at church this morning. He was nice

Was that at the church of one of our what.....12 pastors we currently have on the payroll? Funny, I only remember having one maybe two around with the other four Sheriff's I've worked for.

Unregistered
09-16-2018, 03:21 PM
Was that at the church of one of our what.....12 pastors we currently have on the payroll? Funny, I only remember having one maybe two around with the other four Sheriff's I've worked for.

Maybe he needs all the help he can get!!

Unregistered
09-16-2018, 03:35 PM
I must admit, Good Respose lol

Unregistered
09-16-2018, 03:59 PM
Maybe he needs all the help he can get!!

If you had all the skeletons he has in his closet you would attend 2 churches on Sunday!

Unregistered
09-16-2018, 04:35 PM
If you mean he takes care of his FLPD friends and those he owes political favors to, yes he is ALWAYS helping them.
He's a former PBA President for FLPD. That should tell you enough. I'm sure he wasn't a favorite of past FLPD administrations.

Unregistered
09-16-2018, 04:38 PM
He was sucking jonny's balls with the arigo brothers

discuss

Unregistered
09-16-2018, 05:33 PM
?????????????

Unregistered
09-16-2018, 06:36 PM
He's a former PBA President for FLPD. That should tell you enough. I'm sure he wasn't a favorite of past FLPD administrations.
FLPD was never part of the PBA. Try again.

Unregistered
09-16-2018, 08:43 PM
FLPD was never part of the PBA. Try again.

Correction the FOP. You know what I was referring to.

Unregistered
09-18-2018, 12:14 AM
Oh "You know what I mean" . Get your facts right before you run your stupid mouth

Unregistered
09-18-2018, 04:02 AM
Harrington's been here 5 years. In that time, BSO gave all employees raises... I think every year. Got almost all new cars (go to the thread with the guy doing burnouts for proof)...all green and whites. Heard we are getting some new helicopters. Got rid of the white shirts. Isn't he in charge of Admin? Seems like an ok guy. Why all the hate? My check clears every two weeks.

Unregistered
09-18-2018, 04:06 AM
I agree, hes doing a great job. The babies just need to cry about something to make themselves feel better

Unregistered
09-18-2018, 09:55 AM
Harrington's been here 5 years. In that time, BSO gave all employees raises... I think every year. Got almost all new cars (go to the thread with the guy doing burnouts for proof)...all green and whites. Heard we are getting some new helicopters. Got rid of the white shirts. Isn't he in charge of Admin? Seems like an ok guy. Why all the hate? My check clears every two weeks.

White shirts left in 2007, just saying lol.

Unregistered
09-18-2018, 12:41 PM
White shirts left in 2007, just saying lol.

No, white shirts left in pre-Israel only for some. Less than half. It was a weird roll out. It wasn't until 2013 that we all got to wear the green shirts.

Unregistered
09-18-2018, 05:43 PM
I agree, hes doing a great job. The babies just need to cry about something to make themselves feel better

Thank you Major Appel. Losers...

Unregistered
09-18-2018, 05:44 PM

Thank you Dafne you suck too.

Unregistered
09-19-2018, 12:31 AM
You guys are all ****s! No balls all of you to put your stupid crap on this website! No balls to talk crap about a great guy that would never hurt any of you idiots! Harrington is a great man!! STFU you website puzzys’

Unregistered
09-19-2018, 02:45 AM
You guys are all ****s! No balls all of you to put your stupid crap on this website! No balls to talk crap about a great guy that would never hurt any of you idiots! Harrington is a great man!! STFU you website puzzys’

Wow Adam Blowstein and Criminallo this is an all new low for you.