PDA

View Full Version : Miami Police New Lows

Unregistered
09-11-2018, 01:44 AM
I am so embarrassed to say I work for the Miami police department. The staff members here are now taking orders and working with graffiti artist. I have no discretionary power now on marijuana, shopping carts, milk crates and other criminal charges. I work for a chief that bows to the CIP and is their right hand man. We have a flaming queen and his brother wanting to take over the FOP that have no clue how things have happened or how we got to where we are. I can only pray for the poor souls that have to live here. When the criminals take the streets I guess we will stop traffic for them to cross the street. God help this place and the USA.

Unregistered
09-11-2018, 02:06 AM
I am so embarrassed to say I work for the Miami police department. The staff members here are now taking orders and working with graffiti artist. I have no discretionary power now on marijuana, shopping carts, milk crates and other criminal charges. I work for a chief that bows to the CIP and is their right hand man. We have a flaming queen and his brother wanting to take over the FOP that have no clue how things have happened or how we got to where we are. I can only pray for the poor souls that have to live here. When the criminals take the streets I guess we will stop traffic for them to cross the street. God help this place and the USA.

Well one could argue, that the current FOP had a helping hand in all your talking about. Now I can't answer for you but shopping carts, mike crates, really? The CIP should have more training and power and be vetted before getting on the board to see, if they had run ins with police and for what? We need a CIP! I.A. can't really be trusted, they go with the flow of what certain staff members want. Honestly, I.A. only grows a pair, when sh!t hit's the news.

Unregistered
09-11-2018, 02:16 AM
Well one could argue, that the current FOP had a helping hand in all your talking about. Now I can't answer for you but shopping carts, mike crates, really? The CIP should have more training and power and be vetted before getting on the board to see, if they had run ins with police and for what? We need a CIP! I.A. can't really be trusted, they go with the flow of what certain staff members want. Honestly, I.A. only grows a pair, when sh!t hit's the news.

The CIP is a joke they are so anti cop it’s unbelievable between Danny Suarez I want to be a cop but can’t the old fart Meyers they would find a cop guilty for tripping on their shoe lace please. Every shooting the cop is wrong I’ve got hundreds of them.

Unregistered
09-11-2018, 02:36 AM
Bro I laugh at Danny and 46 all my way to the bank. Danny still living with mommy. Who cares what he or the liberal snowflakes have to say. Do your job (whatever is left of it) and have fun y PLP

Unregistered
09-11-2018, 03:45 AM
CIP is not anti cop they are anti crooked cops and yes they do exist.

Unregistered
09-11-2018, 04:07 AM
The CIP is a joke they are so anti cop it’s unbelievable between Danny Suarez I want to be a cop but can’t the old fart Meyers they would find a cop guilty for tripping on their shoe lace please. Every shooting the cop is wrong I’ve got hundreds of them.

His name will be in brain. Do something stupid and watch out. CIP is needed, and you can thank the FOP for that.

Unregistered
09-11-2018, 06:23 AM
CIP is not anti cop they are anti crooked cops and yes they do exist.

That is true they are fair but the FLOP UNION WANTS YOUR TO BELIEVE THERE IS A CONSPIRACY TO GO AFTER YOU WHILE THEY GET AWAY WITH BEING THUGS IN UNIFORM.

Unregistered
09-11-2018, 12:24 PM
The CIP can kiss my ass, disobey a lawful command, "foot goes up the ass". CIP can't do shit...

Unregistered
09-11-2018, 11:13 PM
The CIP can kiss my ass, disobey a lawful command, "foot goes up the ass". CIP can't do shit...

That's why they are a joke. They need more training and experience. The city and department should give them the tools they need to work with. Now bash them every time, their opinion is different from ours. The main reason they are a paper tiger, is because of Ortiz's connections. Cause if they have the power like other major cities. He be gone and we all know the department can't have that. You know it isn't just us in patrol that need oversight, I.A. should be on top of their list.

Unregistered
09-11-2018, 11:22 PM
Back to work minions. Take the 34 holding. No time to cry. Pages holding