PDA

View Full Version : Colina should be fired. I’ve been saying it for years

Unregistered
09-10-2018, 09:33 PM
This man is lost. Has no clue in being a leader.
The city will be paying millions due to his incompetence.

Unregistered
09-10-2018, 10:05 PM
This man is lost. Has no clue in being a leader.
The city will be paying millions due to his incompetence.

Colina, maybe this advice it too esoteric for you, but nevertheless, here it goes:

The story of three envelopes is a business classic for dysfunctional organizations. It starts with an incoming manager replacing a recently fired outgoing manager. On his way out, the outgoing manager hands the new manager three envelopes and remarks, "when things get tough, open these one at a time."

About three months goes by and things start to get rough. The manager opens his drawer where he keeps the three envelopes and opens #1. It reads: "Blame your predecessor." So he does and it works like a charm.

Another three months passes and things are growing difficult again so the manger figures to try #2. It reads, "reorganize." Again, his predecessor's advice works like magic.

Finally, about nine months into the new job, things are getting really sticky. The manager figures it worked before, why not try again. So he opens the envelope drawer one last time and opens #3. It reads..."prepare three envelopes."

Time to open the third envelop and follow the instructions therein?

Unregistered
09-10-2018, 10:10 PM
Hey idiot why dont you tell Colina about your worries to his face? I see you are too cowardly so you get on here to clear your head. What a loser you are.

Colina is and will continue to be the BEST Chief of Police!

Unregistered
09-10-2018, 10:31 PM
Actually calls holding, get back to work three pages holding minion

Unregistered
09-10-2018, 10:46 PM
Hey idiot why dont you tell Colina about your worries to his face? I see you are too cowardly so you get on here to clear your head. What a loser you are.

Colina is and will continue to be the BEST Chief of Police!

Oh, don't get your panties in a wad . . . friend; just providing sound advice. By the way, would you be going back to patrol should Colina get canned? From the tone of your post, I smell fear!

Unregistered
09-10-2018, 11:05 PM
Colina, maybe this advice it too esoteric for you, but nevertheless, here it goes:

The story of three envelopes is a business classic for dysfunctional organizations. It starts with an incoming manager replacing a recently fired outgoing manager. On his way out, the outgoing manager hands the new manager three envelopes and remarks, "when things get tough, open these one at a time."

About three months goes by and things start to get rough. The manager opens his drawer where he keeps the three envelopes and opens #1. It reads: "Blame your predecessor." So he does and it works like a charm.

Another three months passes and things are growing difficult again so the manger figures to try #2. It reads, "reorganize." Again, his predecessor's advice works like magic.

Finally, about nine months into the new job, things are getting really sticky. The manager figures it worked before, why not try again. So he opens the envelope drawer one last time and opens #3. It reads..."prepare three envelopes."

Time to open the third envelop and follow the instructions therein?

What are you talking about, how about the pay check envelope that the chief is getting , he has over a million in drop money and a pension that you will never have , he's set for life , while you worry about him .

Unregistered
09-10-2018, 11:10 PM
Miami have that unit take an 09. His milking the calls. While I drink my coffee.