PDA

View Full Version : Bell on Natl TV Israel dropped the Ball

Unregistered
09-07-2018, 08:29 PM
https://www.nratv.com/videos/relentless-jeff-bell-new-video-shows-school-cop-scot-peterson-hiding-as-gunman-shoots-parkland-students

Unregistered
09-07-2018, 09:29 PM
https://www.nratv.com/videos/relentless-jeff-bell-new-video-shows-school-cop-scot-peterson-hiding-as-gunman-shoots-parkland-students

Natl. T.V.??? Really? NRA TV is national t.v.? Now that is comical!

Unregistered
09-07-2018, 09:37 PM

Im pretty sure that the Sheriff would rather have Jeff as part of his team. The alternative isn’t very good.

Jeff is putting the Sheriff through the mud on a daily basis.

Unregistered
09-07-2018, 09:37 PM

Still embarrassing short bus man!

Unregistered
09-07-2018, 09:40 PM
I like the last answer of the interview. No doubt he knows what is happening in Tallahassee.

Unregistered
09-07-2018, 09:46 PM
Im pretty sure that the Sheriff would rather have Jeff as part of his team. The alternative isn’t very good.

Jeff is putting the Sheriff through the mud on a daily basis.

It wouldn't be possible for Deputy Bell to be on the Sheriff's team because they are not in the same league. He, and the 534 who stood up to corruption are individuals of character and decency. I'm 88. I can tell you a thing or two about history; and about character. God bless the brave men and women of the BSO.

Unregistered
09-08-2018, 01:09 AM
Bell talks about the shooting like he is an expert, but he does not seem to have a handle on what actually happened at MSD.

Bell says if Peterson had gone in, he might have saved some of the people killed on the second and third floor. A man in his position should know by now what actually happened in the 1200 building that awful day. Did he even bother to watch the video that is the subject of the interview? Apparently not. He says at 1:44 the kids who bled out and were killed instantly on the second and third floors may have been saved. There were no deaths on the second floor. If you are going to go on NATIONAL TV and talk about this school shooting as an expert, you should know what actually happened. Details are important.

Unregistered
09-08-2018, 02:13 AM
Still embarrassing short bus man!

I might be on the short bus but it will be the winning bus come 2020. Bring it!!!

Unregistered
09-08-2018, 02:43 AM
Bell talks about the shooting like he is an expert, but he does not seem to have a handle on what actually happened at MSD.

Bell says if Peterson had gone in, he might have saved some of the people killed on the second and third floor. A man in his position should know by now what actually happened in the 1200 building that awful day. Did he even bother to watch the video that is the subject of the interview? Apparently not. He says at 1:44 the kids who bled out and were killed instantly on the second and third floors may have been saved. There were no deaths on the second floor. If you are going to go on NATIONAL TV and talk about this school shooting as an expert, you should know what actually happened. Details are important.

So your biggest issue is saying casualties on the second and third floor instead of casualties and fatalities? Dude put the pipe down. I would much rather have Bell slip up one in dozens of interviews rather than ever have our sheriff go on tv an have quotes such as “ I have displayed amazing leadership” or, “ I can only be responsible for what I knew at the time” or “ I gave him a badge, a gun and training, I am not responsible “ or the best yet, “ if if”a and buts were candy and nuts, ok would still be in the record books” it’s about time we have a person telling it the way it is. Long live Bell and IUPA

Unregistered
09-08-2018, 02:53 AM
So your biggest issue is saying casualties on the second and third floor instead of casualties and fatalities? Dude put the pipe down. I would much rather have Bell slip up one in dozens of interviews rather than ever have our sheriff go on tv an have quotes such as “ I have displayed amazing leadership” or, “ I can only be responsible for what I knew at the time” or “ I gave him a badge, a gun and training, I am not responsible “ or the best yet, “ if if”a and buts were candy and nuts, ok would still be in the record books” it’s about time we have a person telling it the way it is. Long live Bell and IUPA

No. There were no casualties or fatalities on the second floor. You are no better. Are you Bell?

Unregistered
09-08-2018, 03:01 AM

Ok. Kaptain kangaroo

Unregistered
09-08-2018, 03:21 AM
Candy and nuts. LOL. Forever , Israel will be known for that

Unregistered
09-08-2018, 03:28 AM

That was some funny sheet

Unregistered
09-08-2018, 03:29 AM
That was some funny sheet

https://youtu.be/ZCN1hq0xssQ

Unregistered
09-08-2018, 04:19 AM
Bell mops the floor with the sheriff every day of the week

Unregistered
09-08-2018, 06:53 AM
No. There were no casualties or fatalities on the second floor. You are no better. Are you Bell?

Wow, you totally missed the point didn't you!

Unregistered
09-08-2018, 11:46 AM
On NRA tv ... NRA!! ... is a moronic move. Being attacked by the NRA wins Democrats votes in Broward. Every time Israel gets attacked there it just helps him win reelection. I get tinkerBell loves seeing himself on TV (even if it is a channel nobody sees and isn't on anyone's cable packages) but this is a moronic way to fight Israel. Then again, moronic and Bell go together every time.

Unregistered
09-08-2018, 12:56 PM

Did you guys read the refund policy from the billboard company? That stunt worked really well.

Unregistered
09-08-2018, 01:29 PM
Did you guys read the refund policy from the billboard company? That stunt worked really well.

Love the billboards!!! It's nice to have a real Union stand up tall and fight for us! Go IUPA!!!!

Unregistered
09-08-2018, 01:48 PM

We dont need NO stinking refund, we need more billboards!

Unregistered
09-08-2018, 03:21 PM
We dont need NO stinking refund, we need more billboards!

That’s actually funny. Waste of money but I like your sense of humor.

Unregistered
09-09-2018, 01:44 AM
That’s actually funny. Waste of money but I like your sense of humor.

I'll take a nice rusty trombone instead