PDA

View Full Version : Tru/fat/rid

Unregistered
09-07-2018, 05:40 AM
You guys using body cams? What’s Natalie input on the cams. Film,Film everything. I love Body Cams,09-39 everything. No more discretion nor breaks. Everyone rides. 09-39 for me = no cross dispatch for 3-4,enroute to TGK Body Cam On, me driving 30 MPH smoking a nice Fat stogie.

Unregistered
09-07-2018, 03:29 PM
Lmaooooooo best post this year.

Unregistered
09-07-2018, 06:09 PM
Camera for everyone even the chief , why not??

Unregistered
09-07-2018, 11:32 PM
You guys using body cams? What’s Natalie input on the cams. Film,Film everything. I love Body Cams,09-39 everything. No more discretion nor breaks. Everyone rides. 09-39 for me = no cross dispatch for 3-4,enroute to TGK Body Cam On, me driving 30 MPH smoking a nice Fat stogie.

See me later ,you just admitted to smoking cigars on duty , I need to review your camera , let's see how much you love your camera when I give you the reprimand with hours taken

Unregistered
09-08-2018, 01:24 PM
See me later ,you just admitted to smoking cigars on duty , I need to review your camera , let's see how much you love your camera when I give you the reprimand with hours taken

Dude you stupid or what? Go outside central just about anytime of day and see all the staff members' lighting them up. Plus your not to smoke in view of the public or when dealing with them. I smoke, have for too long I guess, yet I find a nice quite place do reports and fire it up. Watching Netflix's it's just a normal thing to do during a movie.