PDA

View Full Version : More PBA Related Corruption

Unregistered
09-01-2018, 12:22 PM
The Broward PBA's own Claudia Robinson had to quit in disgrace after being caught in a corruption scandal. In a period of 3 months she was forced resign and the PBA got caught handing in numerous fraudulent ballots to PERC, I think it's safe to say the end is near for the Broward PBA.

The only one to formally resign without retiring was County Judge Claudia Robinson, who was in the middle of her first term when the Judicial Qualifications Commission investigated her for funneling work to a campaign adviser. Robinson reached an agreement to serve a 30-day suspension, but after the commission re-opened the case to look into other allegations, Robinson resigned in February.

She was replaced June 29 when the governor appointed General Magistrate Phoebee R. Francois to the seat.

Unregistered
09-02-2018, 04:41 AM
The PBA is corrupt? Shocker......not! I'd rather join the FOPE and that bully, Marciano than the PBA. Okay, you got me, I'd rather go without a union than have either of them.

Unregistered
09-02-2018, 05:19 AM
The PBA is corrupt? Shocker......not! I'd rather join the FOPE and that bully, Marciano than the PBA. Okay, you got me, I'd rather go without a union than have either of them.
Marciano isn't a bully he is just corrupt. His time will come just like all the rest.

Unregistered
09-03-2018, 12:36 PM

It's TRUE, most of us remember what the PBA did