PDA

View Full Version : Airport Surprise

Unregistered
08-31-2018, 01:05 AM
The Airport District has a new Executive Officer and his name is Yosemite Sam! Good luck to the men and women and please never give him a rifle to play with. Angelo P make sure to clean those uniforms, shave, get a hair cut and cover up those tattoos, Yosemite Sam doesn't care who you know!!

Unregistered
08-31-2018, 01:40 AM
The Airport District has a new Executive Officer and his name is Yosemite Sam! Good luck to the men and women and please never give him a rifle to play with. Angelo P make sure to clean those uniforms, shave, get a hair cut and cover up those tattoos, Yosemite Sam doesn't care who you know!!

Great to know

Unregistered
08-31-2018, 04:08 AM
Turds float right to the top. Is Carol S. gonna transfer over there?

Unregistered
08-31-2018, 07:11 AM
He is another mumbling idiot.
Good luck to us all.

Unregistered
08-31-2018, 04:51 PM
I saw the old airport xo went to the dark-side.

Unregistered
08-31-2018, 04:58 PM
Turds float right to the top. Is Carol S. gonna transfer over there?

Ha ha....Sammy the Bull

Unregistered
08-31-2018, 05:51 PM
It’s truly funny how scared you losers get when a real boss shows up. As long as you work, look sharp, and be professional, you have nothing to worry about. All you fat scammers and complainers better run and hide. There is a new OX in Town... and I can assure you, he won’t put up with any cry baby bull$hit. I think it’s an upgrade from what we had. Tighten up men, most of you guys look like Rosie O’Donald, but less manly

Unregisteredhesback
08-31-2018, 05:55 PM
It’s truly funny how scared you losers get when a real boss shows up. As long as you work, look sharp, and be professional, you have nothing to worry about. All you fat scammers and complainers better run and hide. There is a new OX in Town... and I can assure you, he won’t put up with any cry baby bull$hit. I think it’s an upgrade from what we had. Tighten up men, most of you guys look like Rosie O’Donald, but less manly

John Bailen is coming back and is going to the airport. Good luck Sammy!!!

Unregistered
08-31-2018, 05:56 PM
Laugh out loud!

Unregistered
08-31-2018, 07:14 PM
I saw the old airport xo went to the dark-side.

A little taste of humble pie? Yummy!!!

Unregistered
08-31-2018, 08:52 PM
I'm sure that Sam will tighten up some rectums, especially those of the losers on the Bravo shift.

Unregistered
08-31-2018, 09:05 PM

What even funnier is they promoted this idiot after he pointed a rifle at a female deputy. Bad promotion all the way around. Now here we go, putting someone that careless in the airport of all places.

Unregistered
09-01-2018, 12:57 AM
Finally maybe the airport slugs will have someone that makes them accountable. Maybe you'll actually see some of them in the terminals rather than hiding in the parking garages. Let the bull loose!!!

Unregistered
09-01-2018, 01:00 AM
Finally maybe the airport slugs will have someone that makes them accountable. Maybe you'll actually see some of them in the terminals rather than hiding in the parking garages. Let the bull loose!!!

You can't even imagine how much time they spend inside their cars in the parking garage.

Unregistered
09-01-2018, 01:54 AM
You can guarantee that since they got their BWCs they are avoiding anyone. That's because they know they're not real cops and have no idea how to do a drop of police work, which is the reason they're at the airport.
I blame the agency for making them wear a BWC. Does the agency not know they are the bottom of the food chain and are lazy, do nothing morons?

Unregistered
09-01-2018, 11:26 AM
John Bailen is coming back and is going to the airport. Good luck Sammy!!!
No he’s not

Unregistered
09-01-2018, 02:05 PM
No he’s not

It's just a John bailen look a like.....the airport is so full of fatso deputies that they all look like John. Easy to be mistaken with all the fat loads there.

Unregistered
09-01-2018, 03:19 PM
Maybe Sam the man will whip those punks into shape.... or point a gun at them.

Unregistered
09-01-2018, 08:25 PM
How is alpha shift to work at airport? Very senior ?

Unregistered
09-01-2018, 08:32 PM

Much better than alpha shift in central broward! Isn't that right mr. know it all xo???

Unregistered
09-01-2018, 08:41 PM
Much better than alpha shift in central broward! Isn't that right mr. know it all xo???

Dont know why your sending me hugs and kisses but what does better mean ? Senior or junior ? How many positions ?

Unregistered
09-01-2018, 08:45 PM

Lets see if you're qualified? Are you a super slug? Are you completely inept and know nothing about police work? Do you love to hide and sleep on duty? Do you like fat old deputies? If you answered yes to all these questions, we want you!!

Unregistered
09-02-2018, 01:07 AM
Maybe to ride out my last couple years. How is alpha shift there?

Unregistered
09-02-2018, 01:59 AM
Maybe to ride out my last couple years. How is alpha shift there?

See above post dummy!!!! I can already tell you'll fit right in with the other lazy do nothing morons!

Unregistered
09-02-2018, 02:17 AM

I agree! I've worked for him. He won't ask you to set the world on fire, just do your job, don't cause problems and everything will be fine. Now if you're lazy and hide rather than do anything your going to have problems.

Unregistered
09-02-2018, 04:15 PM
I agree! I've worked for him. He won't ask you to set the world on fire, just do your job, don't cause problems and everything will be fine. Now if you're lazy and hide rather than do anything your going to have problems.

Laziness and hiding is exactly what the airport slugs have mastered. They'll start off for the first week being seen but by week 2, you'll see a puff of smoke and they'll disappear. Theres only one way to keep those turds in the terminals....free cake!!!

Unregistered
09-02-2018, 04:21 PM
Laziness and hiding is exactly what the airport slugs have mastered. They'll start off for the first week being seen but by week 2, you'll see a puff of smoke and they'll disappear. Theres only one way to keep those turds in the terminals....free cake!!!

Be careful and be watch where you hide, the new XO will have his sights on you....get it?