PDA

View Full Version : Israel is stealing your $$$

Unregistered
08-30-2018, 03:05 PM
https://www.local10.com/news/florida/broward/broward-sheriff-s-office-deputies-union-differ-on-what-s-owed-to-employees

Unregistered
08-30-2018, 04:31 PM
Can this sheriff be any more vindictive? This guy has so much hate inside of his head for anybody that doesn't agree with him.

Unregistered
08-30-2018, 04:49 PM
It's one thing to treat your employees badly and to take care of your personal friends, family and political hacks at the expense of your overinflated budget It's quite another thing to mess with public funds and to allegedly steal from your employees. If I'am the victim of some sort of scam or crime, I hereby demand an investigation to determine if any criminality exists.

Unregistered
08-30-2018, 06:22 PM
If they don’t pay the money back, the subpoenas from the lawyers are going to start coming in.

Unregistered
08-30-2018, 08:09 PM
The key to figuring out if the administration had bad intentions related to this issue is this:
Were any of the majors, colonels, or any of their admin support people or political hacks underpaid during the same period of time.

My guess: nope they didn't

Unregistered
08-30-2018, 08:33 PM
Was the sheriff underpaid?

Unregistered
09-02-2018, 06:53 PM
Was the sheriff underpaid?

Everyone who worked for bso since 2007 got short changed all 11 holidays per year

Unregistered
09-02-2018, 09:36 PM
Even if you accrue your holidays, I'm sure you were paid for them at some point in future. All holiday pay on your checks were short, regardless of when it was actually paid to you

Unregistered
09-02-2018, 09:44 PM
Even if you accrue your holidays, I'm sure you were paid for them at some point in future. All holiday pay on your checks were short, regardless of when it was actually paid to you

I sure hope this gets resolved. I set up my penis reduction surgery to be paid from this money!!!

Unregistered
09-02-2018, 09:46 PM
Everyone who worked for bso since 2007 got short changed all 11 holidays per year

Can't wait to get my check! Earmarked for the campaign for the 2020 challenger. Money well spent.

Unregistered
09-02-2018, 10:25 PM
PBA said they looked into this years ago when I retired and they told me there were no issues. F the PBA. How many times have they turned their backs on us over the years for personal gain?

Unregistered
09-03-2018, 12:59 AM
I sure hope this gets resolved. I set up my penis reduction surgery to be paid from this money!!!

I have a turtle neck on minze that needs some trimming. I Hope's to use the extra doe on dat the makes it looking more appealing

Unregistered
09-03-2018, 04:58 AM
PBA said they looked into this years ago when I retired and they told me there were no issues. F the PBA. How many times have they turned their backs on us over the years for personal gain?

The PBA lied?!?! Noooooo......impossible. They would never do that. In fact we should ask Bob and Meghan if we can trust the PBA I'm sure they'll be honest with us. After all in our best interest didn't they just file PERC for us, btw when will that election take place?

Unregistered
09-03-2018, 02:41 PM
I have a turtle neck on minze that needs some trimming. I Hope's to use the extra doe on dat the makes it looking more appealing

Do you mean some extra droopy skin?

Unregistered
09-03-2018, 02:42 PM
Do you mean some extra droopy skin?

In da hood we calls that an Ant eater!!!

Unregistered
09-03-2018, 07:40 PM
In da hood we calls that an Ant eater!!!

Or baby elephant trunk. Kinda disgusting and smells when not cleaned properly.

Unregistered
09-03-2018, 08:15 PM
Some women love the ant eater look. But I prefer to spend the money Iupa Is getting and use it on a trim job

Unregistered
08-18-2019, 12:32 PM
https://www.local10.com/news/florida/broward/broward-sheriff-s-office-deputies-union-differ-on-what-s-owed-to-employees

Scott Israel is a real low down dirty criminal. How does this guys show his face in Broward or in public?

Unregistered
08-18-2019, 12:54 PM
Scott Israel is a real low down dirty criminal. How does this guys show his face in Broward or in public?

Because he fits in with all the other Democratic thieves running the county!