PDA

View Full Version : Marcos quick question

Unregistered
08-30-2018, 11:28 AM
And a serious one.... is your wife’s fav position doggy? Tiene una cara de enferma al tolete q pa q te digo mío. I’d hit that shit six days from Sunday and I’ll send her back to you macho 😜😋😋😋😋😜

Just wanna have fun ain’t trying to wife that up macho. I know Carmona would agree with me since he be fking everyone & their wife hahaaa. Right, Jenn??? Hahaa me meo

Unregistered
08-30-2018, 03:23 PM
And a serious one.... is your wife’s fav position doggy? Tiene una cara de enferma al tolete q pa q te digo mío. I’d hit that shit six days from Sunday and I’ll send her back to you macho 😜😋😋😋😋😜

Just wanna have fun ain’t trying to wife that up macho. I know Carmona would agree with me since he be fking everyone & their wife hahaaa. Right, Jenn??? Hahaa me meo

We all know you are into men and you are a receiver not a giver. Just come out of the closet already. We spoke to your ex girlfriend and she told us all about your little pecker and how you enjoyed a couple of fingers up your butt and a few specific toys. An elementary school teacher who has been traumatized by repeatedly sleeping with a gay man. Poor girl.

Unregistered
08-30-2018, 03:30 PM
We all know you are into men and you are a receiver not a giver. Just come out of the closet already. We spoke to your ex girlfriend and she told us all about your little pecker and how you enjoyed a couple of fingers up your butt and a few specific toys. An elementary school teacher who has been traumatized by repeatedly sleeping with a gay man. Poor girl.

Hahaa lies. Maljamy knows better and she certainly isn’t talking shit about me. Just in case though, send her my regards. Is she still the 5th grade chair? Besitos Puchi

Unregistered
08-30-2018, 05:52 PM

If I was Villanueva I would complain to the press about this and other posts. It is soo schizophrenic and childish.

Unregistered
08-31-2018, 12:16 AM

Mejia, would you like it if someone asked how your ho mama likes to take it up her behind by the many johns that she services? One day you are going to talk that psycho chit to someone and they are going to ***** slap the hell out of you.
And worse yet your mama might not be around to protect you, little f@g boy.