PDA

View Full Version : Sheriff you are a stupid azz

Unregistered
08-28-2018, 08:06 PM
The union agreed to save you 10 million and your pompice azz refused because your tough guy. You are nothing buts weak POS. Pay the money Hairplugs

https://www.local10.com/news/florida/broward/broward-sheriffs-office-owes-about-12-million-in-back-wages-to-employees-union-says

Unregistered
08-30-2018, 12:33 AM
The union agreed to save you 10 million and your pompice azz refused because your tough guy. You are nothing buts weak POS. Pay the money Hairplugs

https://www.local10.com/news/florida/broward/broward-sheriffs-office-owes-about-12-million-in-back-wages-to-employees-union-says
Shut up you kunt! Go f*^* yourself! STFU

Unregistered
08-30-2018, 12:45 AM
Real the rest of the story.... "but according to the arbitrator's ruling, the 'union conceded that any remedy in this matter would only apply to unit members from 30 days prior to the filing of the grievance going forward.'"

So it seems this whole thing is about a few thousand bucks total. Big whoop. Who cares? Go back a read the story you losers!!

Unregistered
08-30-2018, 12:55 AM
Yes, that specific arbitration goes back to mid December 2017. And retirees can file a fair wage complaint going back 4 years. However, there have been other grievances that were filed that the sheriff was unaware of to include holiday, regular overtime, bereavement leave, bonus day, oic pay and retro pay where BSO underpaid employees of all bargaining units. Retirees can also go back 3 years on this. Also, don’t forget to add FRS payments on that money and city pension contributions. Maybe the Sheriff should know how his own department works first.

Unregistered
08-30-2018, 01:19 AM
Real the rest of the story.... "but according to the arbitrator's ruling, the 'union conceded that any remedy in this matter would only apply to unit members from 30 days prior to the filing of the grievance going forward.'"

So it seems this whole thing is about a few thousand bucks total. Big whoop. Who cares? Go back a read the story you losers!!

In other words even though they owe 12 million, they aren’t going to pay it back. That’s interesting because bso overplays it’s employees by accident from time to time. When they catch the error they always make you pay it back. But somehow when it’s the other way around they don’t have to?

The union may have found a remedy in arbitration but each employee will still be owed that money. BSO WOULD LOSE EVERY SINGLE LAWSUIT FILED BY EMPLOYEES TO COLLECT BACK PAY OWED TO THEM. If they don’t pay this money that is exactly what needs to happen. Then they can spend more than 12 million that they owe litigating they shouldn’t have to pay what they owe.

Unregistered
08-30-2018, 01:23 AM
In other words even though they owe 12 million, they aren’t going to pay it back. That’s interesting because bso overplays it’s employees by accident from time to time. When they catch the error they always make you pay it back. But somehow when it’s the other way around they don’t have to?

The union may have found a remedy in arbitration but each employee will still be owed that money. BSO WOULD LOSE EVERY SINGLE LAWSUIT FILED BY EMPLOYEES TO COLLECT BACK PAY OWED TO THEM. If they don’t pay this money that is exactly what needs to happen. Then they can spend more than 12 million that they owe litigating they shouldn’t have to pay what they owe.

BSO has been greedy and it’s coming back to bite them in a big way. Jeff Bell are they going to pay what they owe or not?

Unregistered
08-30-2018, 01:34 AM
BSO has been greedy and it’s coming back to bite them in a big way. Jeff Bell are they going to pay what they owe or not?

Well Jeff??????

Unregistered
08-30-2018, 01:36 AM

Yes by Sept 30th

Unregistered
08-30-2018, 01:41 AM

Okay Im confused, So should I shut the F-up cause I am a C U next Tuesday? Or do I need to F myself and then just STFU. I sure hope you are not a LEO.

Unregistered
08-30-2018, 01:45 AM

Relax Capt saggy pants

Unregistered
08-30-2018, 12:33 PM
I called my urologists and finally going to get my penis reduction surgery with this money coming. My lady with be happy

If its a success give me his number. I could use one also

Unregistered
08-30-2018, 12:52 PM
Does anyone actually think that you are going to see a dime of this money??

Unregistered
08-30-2018, 03:07 PM
Does anyone actually think that you are going to see a dime of this money??

Yes, by Sept 30th

Unregistered
08-30-2018, 04:16 PM
Yes, by Sept 30th

Is it going to be the full amount owed since 2007 or just what’s owed since you filed the grievance. Because if I’m owed like 5000 and I get a check for an extra fifty bucks I’m calling an attorney,.

Unregistered
08-30-2018, 04:34 PM
Many of the retired people are NOT represented by the union and, therefore, the union cannot enter into any agreement on their behalf. Pay up sheriff sticky fingers.