PDA

View Full Version : fLop with a capital L

Unregistered
08-20-2018, 01:40 PM
Our current president sucks. I see everyone complain and not get involved and I am guilty of this. Everyone says we need an outsider and even though I may agree there is no outsider and never will be from the looks of it. That’s why we need to vote this idiot out if Reyes runs for the seat. It’s your and my money they are playing with.

Unregistered
08-21-2018, 07:37 AM
Our current president sucks. I see everyone complain and not get involved and I am guilty of this. Everyone says we need an outsider and even though I may agree there is no outsider and never will be from the looks of it. That’s why we need to vote this idiot out if Reyes runs for the seat. It’s your and my money they are playing with.

I don’t like Reyes he use to be a ortiz cronies but if he is the only one running we need to get rid of the other two scammers

Unregistered
08-21-2018, 08:36 AM
We can elect a rainbow flag waiving unicorn riding telattubby for president.

Unregistered
08-21-2018, 08:44 AM
You are insane. Reyes never gave a crap about people. You can talk all the crap you want about Ortiz but if you get into something he will be there. Good luck with your Reyes.

Unregistered
08-21-2018, 10:15 AM
Reyes for sure doesn’t have the balls. Wink wink

Unregistered
08-21-2018, 02:32 PM
Anybody will be better than what we currently have. Reyes is a good guy and a fair person, he treats people fair across the board. The current band provides cero transparency and don't have an answer, to them everything is a secret and they don't want you to be informed. See for yourself and ask them a question when you see any of them and listen for the answer they give you.

Unregistered
08-21-2018, 04:29 PM
The monopoly ortiz and lugo with all that union money and their games is out of control
We never voted for them

We need real honest elections and real candidates

Unregistered
08-21-2018, 06:02 PM
Anybody will be better than what we currently have. Reyes is a good guy and a fair person, he treats people fair across the board. The current band provides cero transparency and don't have an answer, to them everything is a secret and they don't want you to be informed. See for yourself and ask them a question when you see any of them and listen for the answer they give you.

Tommy you write like you talk

#loser

Unregistered
08-21-2018, 07:27 PM
Tommy you write like you talk

#loser

Reyes does not talk spanglish

Unregistered
08-21-2018, 08:05 PM
Papo im willing to give reyes a chance, because if we stay with our current leaders nothing has or will happen. At least its a fighting chance!

Unregistered
08-22-2018, 07:12 AM
Cisneros and the Count for FOP

Unregistered
08-22-2018, 11:08 AM
Papo im willing to give reyes a chance, because if we stay with our current leaders nothing has or will happen. At least its a fighting chance!

In a middle of a horse race, you don't change ponies. I am going with the home team until our contract & pension plays out.

Unregistered
08-22-2018, 11:30 AM
I'm voting for David , the true and only incorruptible candidate.

Unregistered
08-22-2018, 02:06 PM
Tired of the current clan who don't say a thing and prefer to keep us in the shadows while they do back door talks and don't inform the members of what is going on. We are not in the middle of the race, the race is over and it is actually sad that some think that we are still racing when in fact we already lost because this current Fop clan don't care about us.