PDA

View Full Version : Colina Agreed to staff All City’s Schools even if he has to pay Overtime!

Unregistered
08-17-2018, 12:32 PM
You heard it here first. Just saw on channel 7 news Colina along with Francis Suarez reached an agreement with the county School board superintendent that they will staff every school in the city of Miami justification with a police officer. He said the officers will be pulled from different locations from the city not to affect police services in nieghborhoods. Some officers will be paid Overtime to cover the shortfall.

Yes folks Overtime! So Please tell me again what happened to the 150 retired officers volunteering 16 hours a month program that Colina, Papier and Ortiz destroyed? That’s 2,400 hours of free police service.

Wow! Crespo wake up this is another good mismanagement story for you. Start digging Contact your sources.

Unregistered
08-17-2018, 12:51 PM
Worth it if I don't have to work an off duty with you losers. School Board is hiring if you want to work in a school so bad.
#NoScabs

Unregistered
08-17-2018, 01:48 PM
Let’s do the math for one officer at a school for 8 hours a day at overtime $50 is the average overtime rate
$50 an hour x 8 hours = .$400 A Day
$2,000 a week
$8,000 a month
For one Officer a month is 160 hours to staff a school.

Reserve program 150 retired officers must do each 16 hours min a month that’s 2,400 hours free a reserve month. That’s right Mr Suarez, Colina, Papier and Ortiz. 2,400 free hours. That’s 16 Schools of free police service. An incredible $120,000 dollars savings I a month by using the reserve program.

Tell me again Chief why you cancelled the reserve program at schools that blanco was trying to Implement.

Unregistered
08-17-2018, 02:25 PM
I rather have the better active officer in my kids school then someone like Blanco or that blonde that can’t walk

Unregistered
08-17-2018, 03:20 PM
Didn't the Lube ( NBV Chief) tell his officers that the new mini station will be at Treasure Island Elementary. All reports are to be written there with hourly park and walks. That is thinking outside the box. Channel 7 ran a story on it. But they are biased. The station is in North Bay Village.

Unregistered
08-17-2018, 03:38 PM
This may possibly be the beginning of the demise of the Miami Dade County School Police.
What a horrible hoax played on the tax payers what thought their money was going to education and instead turned into another Affirmative Action Program that had nothing to do with educating your kids.

Unregistered
08-17-2018, 03:46 PM
Papo, esto es un descaro! If I wanted weekends off with holidays off and the summer off, I would have just applied to work with the school board police. I do not care about overtime ni que carajo. I became a law enforcement officer in Miami to work the mean streets not work security guard at a school.

Unregistered
08-17-2018, 05:15 PM
Let’s do the math for one officer at a school for 8 hours a day at overtime $50 is the average overtime rate
$50 an hour x 8 hours = .$400 A Day
$2,000 a week
$8,000 a month
For one Officer a month is 160 hours to staff a school.

Reserve program 150 retired officers must do each 16 hours min a month that’s 2,400 hours free a reserve month. That’s right Mr Suarez, Colina, Papier and Ortiz. 2,400 free hours. That’s 16 Schools of free police service. An incredible $120,000 dollars savings I a month by using the reserve program.

Tell me again Chief why you cancelled the reserve program at schools that blanco was trying to Implement.
Professor, where do you come up with this number , do they just randomly come to your mind or you just pulled them up from your behind. First not everyone makes fifty dollars and hour so is not the average, then there's taxes , the same officer can't spend 160 overtime because is not his primary function that will be more like an Offduty after his regular hours .secondly who told you that there's 150 reserves willing to work that ,the number is very low by a very few greed individuals that only want to get pay without doing anything getting involved in that ,as a school officers there's reports to be done , disturbance to handle the occasional arrest, the average reserve is over 55 closer to 60, some of them can't even get out of the car or with the physical ailments of their age.who told you that they were doing the required monthly hours . Lastly when Blanco tried to come up with that to perpetuate his scams ,he was going to make himself and others like roque staff members in the reserve with a chain of command so everything will be like before. Who's going to do the reports or arrest or take the backup, reserve don't have computers . Let it go enjoy your retirement who wants to come back after 30 years and deal with this crap, life is short .

The Columbian
08-17-2018, 05:17 PM
The reserves were out of control. Terrible. Also have you blamed the Colombian yet for filing the claim.

Unregistered
08-17-2018, 07:21 PM
Professor, where do you come up with this number , do they just randomly come to your mind or you just pulled them up from your behind. First not everyone makes fifty dollars and hour so is not the average, then there's taxes , the same officer can't spend 160 overtime because is not his primary function that will be more like an Offduty after his regular hours .secondly who told you that there's 150 reserves willing to work that ,the number is very low by a very few greed individuals that only want to get pay without doing anything getting involved in that ,as a school officers there's reports to be done , disturbance to handle the occasional arrest, the average reserve is over 55 closer to 60, some of them can't even get out of the car or with the physical ailments of their age.who told you that they were doing the required monthly hours . Lastly when Blanco tried to come up with that to perpetuate his scams ,he was going to make himself and others like roque staff members in the reserve with a chain of command so everything will be like before. Who's going to do the reports or arrest or take the backup, reserve don't have computers . Let it go enjoy your retirement who wants to come back after 30 years and deal with this crap, life is short .

dust bowl or sauna? call it. Maybe the Eucalyptus steam room at Vic Tanny's or the Gulf Steam Restaurant at Jordan Marsh. We're dancing player.

Unregistered
08-17-2018, 08:37 PM
Average officer with 3-5 years on make $30- $35 an hour. Their Overtime rate average is $45- $50 an hour.

Unregistered
08-17-2018, 10:34 PM
Average officer with 3-5 years on make $30- $35 an hour. Their Overtime rate average is $45- $50 an hour.

Dude leave the math alone please , you are using number to your convenience, the average officer with 3 to 5 does not make that, that's for someone with more than 6 years on , supervisor and staff make more but they don't count and usually officers with more than 6 years are working in specialized units so they don't count for your purposes mention here . But whatever helps you make thru your day .

Unregistered
08-17-2018, 10:43 PM
Reserves still suck.

Unregistered
08-18-2018, 07:15 AM
Mismanagement ? In Miami? Nahhh! I’m shocked

Unregistered
08-18-2018, 01:21 PM
Dude leave the math alone please , you are using number to your convenience, the average officer with 3 to 5 does not make that, that's for someone with more than 6 years on , supervisor and staff make more but they don't count and usually officers with more than 6 years are working in specialized units so they don't count for your purposes mention here . But whatever helps you make thru your day .

I know officers 10 years on at 31 dollars an hours. City is hustling us. Badly

Unregistered
08-18-2018, 03:40 PM
dust bowl or sauna? call it. Maybe the Eucalyptus steam room at Vic Tanny's or the Gulf Steam Restaurant at Jordan Marsh. We're dancing player.

Blow it out your ass. No one is going to dance with a faggot like you!

Unregistered
08-18-2018, 07:05 PM
This is why I 46 for 4 hours after my shift everyday and I 46 for 8 hours on my days off. I am a hustler.

Unregistered
08-18-2018, 07:54 PM
Mismanagement ? In Miami? Nahhh! I’m shocked

Is not like the State of Florida dropped this unfunded mandate yesterday, Friday at 5:00 pm. No, chief colina has had plenty of time to assess the challenge and formulate a decision regarding deploying a police officer at each school, whether chartered, private or public, within the City's jurisdiction. Resorting last to an already decimated patrol force, how many police officers are there within the Miami Police Department, functioning in assignments that can and should be performed by civilians? These non-patrol police officers should be the first to go and serve as "school protectors;" before, under "management's right," ordering police officers to work one of their days off, and by so doing, spending an exorbitant amount to overtime dollars. Taxpayers' Dollars! Then again this is the typical response for those who have reached the zenith of the "Peter Principle." What's the "Peter Principle?" " . . . the tendency in most organizational hierarchies, such as that of a [police department], is for every employee to rise in the hierarchy through promotion until they reach the levels of their respective incompetence.

Unregistered
08-18-2018, 08:10 PM
Didn't the Lube ( NBV Chief) tell his officers that the new mini station will be at Treasure Island Elementary. All reports are to be written there with hourly park and walks. That is thinking outside the box. Channel 7 ran a story on it. But they are biased. The station is in North Bay Village.

Where do you get Lube is the chief? He isn't anything but a leoaffairs troll.

Unregistered
08-19-2018, 05:12 PM

Where do you come up with this stupid stuff? Lube isn't the chief of anywhere or anything. Damn, some people need a life.