PDA

View Full Version : Who is Lt Lie

Unregistered
08-16-2018, 12:26 AM
I see her all the time just looking into the sky.

Unregistered
08-16-2018, 07:17 AM
We are very happy with her in the South End, you want to know more then come ask us in person and we shall tell you we are not shy. Lt we love you girl you Rock!!!!

Unregistered
08-16-2018, 08:09 AM
Way better than Delamillera

Unregistered
08-16-2018, 10:32 AM
She's super QRU. People need to start worrying about themselves.

Unregistered
08-16-2018, 11:59 AM
00000000000000000000. Not Qru. Cry baby

Unregistered
08-16-2018, 12:02 PM
———————————-

Unregistered
08-16-2018, 12:30 PM
Another Miami Mice

Unregistered
08-16-2018, 04:23 PM
Every officer in C shit at the South end are super happy with the Lt, she is respectful, appreciative and treats every one with respect unlike the previous Lt who was an arrogant prick who acted like a bully, was disrespectful and extremely arrogant. I personally don't care about looks, race, gender or sexual preference of an individual you work for, the most important thing is how you treat others and the way you interact with your co workers including the community.

Unregistered
08-17-2018, 12:10 AM
Every officer in C shit at the South end are super happy with the Lt, she is respectful, appreciative and treats every one with respect unlike the previous Lt who was an arrogant prick who acted like a bully, was disrespectful and extremely arrogant. I personally don't care about looks, race, gender or sexual preference of an individual you work for, the most important thing is how you treat others and the way you interact with your co workers including the community.

Sounds like the dirt bag LT you the talking about is Lard ass Rocha..Screw that fat pig looser. Thinks he’s going to make me work for him.

Unregistered
08-17-2018, 02:06 AM
Sounds like the dirt bag LT you the talking about is Lard ass Rocha..Screw that fat pig looser. Thinks he’s going to make me work for him.

No the shit bag LT they’re talking about is that p***y blanco .biggest piece of shit on this dept and that’s really saying something . Blanco is coward who only knows how to run his mouth, he’s soft . Rocha is a qru LT just likes to ramble a little too much but over all qru guy .

Unregistered
08-17-2018, 03:01 AM
You mean lardass Delamillera. Lowest of the low.

Unregistered
08-17-2018, 10:47 AM
I think they were talking about the tiny female

Unregistered
02-07-2019, 02:24 AM
Well she just made it to AP on midnights i don't know how but now we have her and it looks like she is staying. I have to say so far she has been QRU she just stands in a corner and looks lonely, more like a lost puppy.

What is the back story to this LT?

Unregistered
02-07-2019, 03:14 AM
Well she just made it to AP on midnights i don't know how but now we have her and it looks like she is staying. I have to say so far she has been QRU she just stands in a corner and looks lonely, more like a lost puppy.

What is the back story to this LT?

Rookie...go answer call for service and don’t worry about other people. Vieja chismosa

Unregistered
02-08-2019, 02:02 AM
I want to answer calls for service i just want to know who i am working for out here, last time i checked everyone from a rookie to a vet wants to know who they are working for in this place.

Unregistered
02-08-2019, 02:52 AM
Rookie...go answer call for service and don’t worry about other people. Vieja chismosa

Ortiz Lugo stand down

Unregistered
02-08-2019, 04:51 PM
Leave her alone

Unregistered
02-08-2019, 09:05 PM
Dam I didn’t know that Lugo or Ortiz we’re rookies, it’s ok if you are trying to protect her I hear she was a good catch back in the days. If you don’t believe me ask Lugo I am sure he has a thing or two to say about that.

Unregistered
02-09-2019, 09:46 AM
Dam I didn’t know that Lugo or Ortiz we’re rookies, it’s ok if you are trying to protect her I hear she was a good catch back in the days. If you don’t believe me ask Lugo I am sure he has a thing or two to say about that.

Wow Lugo is a household name he is a theft of FOP funds one minute, then the next minute he is a piece of work for falling asleep in the backseat of a car while doing a drug deal and now he is 33ing female LTs. What else has Lugo done?