PDA

View Full Version : Latest Episode: new BSO cartoon

Unregistered
08-08-2018, 12:35 PM
Two can play at that game, Jeff and Frank ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVglOptT2e0

Unregistered
08-08-2018, 12:40 PM
hahahahhahahahahahahaha! YES!!!!

Unregistered
08-08-2018, 12:47 PM
here we go ISTUPA!

Unregistered
08-08-2018, 12:51 PM
Poor imitation PBA ! lol

Unregistered
08-08-2018, 12:59 PM
Ah yes, the PBA and the 5th floor working together once again. What PERC election???? PERC already ruled that the PBA forged cards and tosses out their petition. BYE BYE PBA

Unregistered
08-08-2018, 01:23 PM
Horrible. Very piss poor imitation to the REAL videos.
Go away PBA!
You sold us out for years, and never mind the criminal activity.
Bye Bye bye bye

Unregistered
08-08-2018, 01:51 PM
Ah yes, the PBA and the 5th floor working together once again. What PERC election???? PERC already ruled that the PBA forged cards and tosses out their petition. BYE BYE PBA

When did this happen?

If true, isn’t this a crime?

Unregistered
08-08-2018, 02:15 PM
Worst video so far....and obvious piss poor imitation of the REAL cartoonist. PBA are such a bunch of pathetic pos losers!

Unregistered
08-08-2018, 02:35 PM
When did this happen?

If true, isn’t this a crime?

I pray to God that the PBA loses everything and have to sell their lodge, much like the way they've sold out the deputies for years.
The PBA is the scum of the earth and I wish nothing but the worst for them. May God have mercy on their wretched tortured souls.
Signed,
Mother Teresa

Unregistered
08-08-2018, 03:04 PM
After watching this you appreciate how talented the real Cartoonist is.

Unregistered
08-08-2018, 03:53 PM
I pray to God that the PBA loses everything and have to sell their lodge, much like the way they've sold out the deputies for years.
The PBA is the scum of the earth and I wish nothing but the worst for them. May God have mercy on their wretched tortured souls.
Signed,
Mother Teresa

Actually, the truth be known, we are about 20% behind on pay raises during the last ten years and we have the PBA to thank for that. I will never vote to go back there. The legal representation was good but everything else was them coddling the administration for perks for the reps. What a scam.

Unregistered
08-08-2018, 04:45 PM

More cards already submitted to PERC. Election back on. Bring it!!

Unregistered
08-08-2018, 04:54 PM

PBA, so proud of themselves for coercing and intimidating junior deputies. The PBA would also have no qualms of bilking an elderly person out of their life savings or in this case, taking advantage of someone mentally challenged aka junior deputies.
The PBA are pure scumbags plain and simple.

Unregistered
08-08-2018, 05:05 PM
Either way, that's some pretty funny stuff.

Unregistered
08-08-2018, 05:10 PM

To bad there is case law and laws on the books that prevent additional cards from being submitted once the deadlines has passed. Check with your attorney if you don’t believe me. Maybe if you told your attorney that you gave them fake cards, cards with dates that had not even happened yet and people who don’t even work at BSO beforehand, you would have prevented yourself from looking stupid once again. You say you want to represent the Deputies, you can do it better than IUPA and more but you don’t even know how to file for an election the proper and legal way. Trying to get BSO back with more lies, deception and dishonesty is the exact reason why we left in the first place. Has the PBA not learned anything. And now Lighthouse point is having an election this month to leave the PBA. Bye bye PBA

Unregistered
08-08-2018, 05:59 PM
The PBA can't even make a simple worthwhile video! And you want us to vote you back in? I don't think so!

PBA= Poor Broke & Alone

Unregistered
08-08-2018, 08:06 PM
The PBA can't even make a simple worthwhile video! And you want us to vote you back in? I don't think so!

PBA= Poor Broke & Alone

I agree video was extremely stupid please bring back real cartoonist. PBA sucks at everything

Unregistered
08-09-2018, 01:07 AM
Signed,
Mother Teresa

Amen!!! First of all the video was stupid. The original videos were much better. Second, I really am tired of all the PBA $hit....they're like that rash that just won't go away. Even after penicillin.

Unregistered
08-09-2018, 02:00 AM
I'd rather have veneral disease with a bad case of crabs then ever go back to the PBA
Although that Bob Lahiff does have nice boobs.

Unregistered
08-09-2018, 02:10 AM
Claudia Estrada the disgraced ex judge and pba atty can come back and save the PBA.

Unregistered
08-10-2018, 03:09 PM
Either way, that's some pretty funny stuff.
Nice try PBA Boob, oh sorry I meant Bob 😬

Unregistered
08-10-2018, 04:27 PM
Poor PBA lashing out since there will be no PERC election. So sad that this is what the once powerful PBA has become. What will happen to the PBA when Lighthouse Point leaves hmmmm??

Unregistered
08-10-2018, 11:26 PM
Poor PBA lashing out since there will be no PERC election. So sad that this is what the once powerful PBA has become. What will happen to the PBA when Lighthouse Point leaves hmmmm??

PBA has submitted enough cards to PERC now. There will be an election. IUPA will lose it.

Unregistered
08-11-2018, 12:03 AM
Hey moron. You failed to submit enough cards within the time frame allowed. That means all the fake and forged cards have been tossed out. There is no election. Or is the PBA still lying to you?

Unregistered
08-11-2018, 12:57 AM
PBA has submitted enough cards to PERC now. There will be an election. IUPA will lose it.
You don't get two bites apple sorry. Nothing to say about losing Lighthouse Point hmmmm lol??

Unregistered
08-11-2018, 01:33 AM
PBA = Puke Breath Azzholes