PDA

View Full Version : Welcome Captain Mulligan

Unregistered
08-04-2018, 04:37 PM
Welcome to Parkland; the land of pretend. We pretend that there are no sex offenders,no voyeurs, no organized crime, no high risk sexual perps in our schools, no murderers granted immunity threatening our residents, no juveniles with debilitating mental illness left untreated. We just ignore all that. You'll be told how to respond to any issues with " Gee.. no one has ever brought this up before." Once you have that down, you will fit right in. Enjoy the scenery, lots of horses and cows.

Unregistered
08-04-2018, 06:01 PM
Mulligan looks like he's aged a lot. I'm sure his ego has gone through the roof now. Good luck parkland.

Unregistered
08-04-2018, 06:12 PM
Chris will do fine he been in the trenches and I wish him well. He will take charge when needed and has the training from his days in swat. Lazy deputies you have better transfer out.

Unregistered
08-04-2018, 07:12 PM
Chris will do fine he been in the trenches and I wish him well. He will take charge when needed and has the training from his days in swat. Lazy deputies you have better transfer out.

I am original Pompano and currently assigned to Parkland I am not afraid of C.M and I dare him to screw with me over stats. We have a great Union now...

Unregistered
08-04-2018, 07:29 PM
Sounds like a real blowfest in parkland now. Better you than the rest of us. Enjoy girls!

Unregistered
08-04-2018, 07:33 PM
You are going to write 3.3 tickets a day! And you will like it. We will stop speeding in the city.
We have just over 2 years to get the mission accomplished.

Unregistered
08-04-2018, 07:55 PM
I am original Pompano and currently assigned to Parkland I am not afraid of C.M and I dare him to screw with me over stats. We have a great Union now...

Must be K.B. On Alpha...now there’s a ball of fire!!

Unregistered
08-04-2018, 09:52 PM

You are afraid of being proactive, every district has lazy sluts like you.

Unregistered
08-04-2018, 10:16 PM
How a guy that nobody wanted to work with suddenly gets promoted to Captain should be beyond you...until you realize he's a democrat with military experience...he looks middle of the road on paper. Parkland, watch out...micromanaging in 3...2...1...

Unregistered
08-04-2018, 11:00 PM
How a guy that nobody wanted to work with suddenly gets promoted to Captain should be beyond you...until you realize he's a democrat with military experience...he looks middle of the road on paper. Parkland, watch out...micromanaging in 3...2...1...

It's actually quite easy to explain....he takes the koolaid intravenously he loves it so much.

Unregistered
08-04-2018, 11:50 PM
He is the perfect pick! Hated by all and screws up everything that he touches. This should go very well for Parkland. Lol

Unregistered
08-05-2018, 12:18 AM
Big turnover coming in Parkland. They are going to have to pay bonuses for Deputies to stay.

Unregistered
08-05-2018, 03:06 AM

This administration thinks they can pull the wool over the eyes of the Parkland residence by promoting this Boob because he has SWAT experience. They figure if the COWARD Deputies wont go in the school maybe the Captain will??
Hopefully it wont take this Captain so long to get on the radio like it did from other misfits Sgt and on up.....Crickets!

Unregistered
08-05-2018, 10:47 AM

LMAO, Hahahaha

Unregistered
08-05-2018, 03:14 PM
True, he has no idea what he signed up for. And, with regard to the crime stats? This community has had 5 years of underreported CRIME and some of it against the most vulnerable populations. The schools and law enforcement continue to talk about radios, new positions, new strategies and other BS related to COMMUNICATION. Well, they can stop all that because it won't be necessary. We're" fixing it" right now. There won't be anymore "miscommunication", leading to lack of accountability. We're letting you, the deputy, know this so you will not get yourself jammed up for using the "discretion" that you may be directed to use by your command when you know that a juvenile poses danger to the community.

Here's how things will be handled going forward:

There is a serious of contacts that residents will make for each case. They will no longer be relying on the schools or law enforcement to pass on the info:

For example, a case of alleged sexual assault in a school. From here on in, this will be reported to multiple parties BY THE PARENT, with assistance if needed (for a language barrier) by one VOLUNTEER in our community with a social services background who cannot be bought.
Each incident will be reported in the form of a a standardized letter sent by certified mail to the following parties: The Sheriff, the district captain, Superintendent of Schools, DCF, CPIS, the Mayor, and individually to the entire commission of Parkland, and in special cases to the Governor of FL.
The days of " I'm only responsible for what I knew" are over with. It will be black and white, cut and dry. BSO refuses to uncuff their deputies, we're doing it for them. Let's not forget that at any time, Cruz, a ticking time bomb could have unleashed his rage in any chosen setting. The manipulation of crime statistics put ALL of us at great risk, including our law enforcement.

Unregistered
08-05-2018, 03:38 PM

The trenches hahahaha.....what trenches was he in? Training division? Once you make it to Lieutenant you are no longer in any trench. Was he ever in a marked unit patrolling the streets? Whatever.....I've only knew that guy as having an over inflated ego and a koolaid drinker. Am I wrong? I'm willing to change my mind.

Unregistered
08-05-2018, 04:11 PM
Looks like the 2 woman kitchen table public relations team is earning an extra turkey this morning.

Unregistered
08-05-2018, 04:19 PM
True, he has no idea what he signed up for. And, with regard to the crime stats? This community has had 5 years of underreported CRIME and some of it against the most vulnerable populations. The schools and law enforcement continue to talk about radios, new positions, new strategies and other BS related to COMMUNICATION. Well, they can stop all that because it won't be necessary. We're" fixing it" right now. There won't be anymore "miscommunication", leading to lack of accountability. We're letting you, the deputy, know this so you will not get yourself jammed up for using the "discretion" that you may be directed to use by your command when you know that a juvenile poses danger to the community.

There is a serious of contacts that residents will make for each case. They will no longer be relying on the schools or law enforcement to pass on the info:

For example, a case of alleged sexual assault in a school. From here on in, this will be reported to multiple parties BY THE PARENT, with assistance if needed (for a language barrier) by one VOLUNTEER in our community with a social services background who cannot be bought.
Each incident will be reported in the form of a a standardized letter sent by certified mail to the following parties: The Sheriff, the district captain, Superintendent of Schools, DCF, CPIS, the Mayor, and individually to the entire commission of Parkland, and in special cases to the Governor of FL.
The days of " I'm only responsible for what I knew" are over with. It will be black and white, cut and dry. BSO refuses to uncuff their deputies, we're doing it for them. Let's not forget that at any time, Cruz, a ticking time bomb could have unleashed his rage in any chosen setting. The manipulation of crime statistics put ALL of us at great risk, including our law enforcement.

It's about time. Imagine those useless fools want to raise taxes to improve communication. Like the people in Parkland would ever trust them again. Oust the entire school board and the BSO administration. It's time to PAY our Broward teachers and cops who both work under administrations that hoard funding and create top level useless positions.

Unregistered
08-05-2018, 05:30 PM
Big turnover coming in Parkland. They are going to have to pay bonuses for Deputies to stay.

Maybe the strategy for the placement of Mulligan is' a do over"

Sorry folks, Parkland politicians know that they will not be re-elected if they do not end the contract. Their "board" is a formality and it has dark horse cowboys at the table who ain't havin' it.

Unregistered
08-05-2018, 05:53 PM
I thought Parkland demanded a Major instead of a Capt to run the district?

Unregistered
08-05-2018, 06:36 PM
I thought Parkland demanded a Major instead of a Capt to run the district?

Well then, just make mullet head a major....wave the magic wand.

Unregistered
08-06-2018, 10:54 PM

Saw it. Its called a PAF (Proactive Accountability) Good luck tweaking the statistics now. The lady with the alligator purse knows about an allegation before dispatch takes the call. Supposedly it was developed by a resident with some input from a very "Stern" older lady with a bee in her bonnet. Watch the fur fly!

Unregistered
08-07-2018, 12:28 AM
check out the speeches from last night at wings plus on "concerned citizens of broward" on fb.

parklands coming back with a vengeance!!!!

Unregistered
08-07-2018, 12:30 AM
Make BSO Great Again

Unregistered
08-07-2018, 11:47 PM
Welcome to Parkland; the land of pretend. We pretend that there are no sex offenders,no voyeurs, no organized crime, no high risk sexual perps in our schools, no murderers granted immunity threatening our residents, no juveniles with debilitating mental illness left untreated. We just ignore all that. You'll be told how to respond to any issues with " Gee.. no one has ever brought this up before." Once you have that down, you will fit right in. Enjoy the scenery, lots of horses and cows.

Ain't that the truth !!!!!

Unregistered
08-10-2018, 01:43 AM

For the meet and great, bring school board member D. Korn. We want her to come to Parkland and repeat that 2017-2018 was the best year for Broward County schools.

Unregistered
08-12-2018, 12:02 AM
Maybe the strategy for the placement of Mulligan is' a do over"

Sorry folks, Parkland politicians know that they will not be re-elected if they do not end the contract. Their "board" is a formality and it has dark horse cowboys at the table who ain't havin' it.

the PAF may not be so bad afterall. Great for CYOA!