PDA

View Full Version : Cmp

Unregistered
08-03-2018, 04:36 PM
Any news on possible changes to Competitive Market Pay?

Unregistered
08-04-2018, 03:12 PM
Any news on possible changes to Competitive Market Pay?

Yea, last I heard it’s not actually
showing improvements attracting individuals to certain areas so they are going to take it away from those areas and move it to other areas. I heard that QRF team and BCII were suppose to get an additional $2,000 due to their increased work load.

Unregistered
08-04-2018, 08:24 PM
Personally I think the CMP WOULD work as intended if they dropped the residency requirement. Working in the busy county should be what matters.

Unregistered
08-06-2018, 03:39 PM
Personally I think the CMP WOULD work as intended if they dropped the residency requirement. Working in the busy county should be what matters.

It's called Critical MARKET Pay you idiot. It's based on the cost of living in certain counties, so if they identify it costs more than average to live in a certain county then they pay you more.. it has NOTHING to do with where you work. Moron. These are the intelligent minds the FHP is hiring these days, no wonder.

Unregistered
08-06-2018, 04:03 PM
It's called Critical MARKET Pay you idiot. It's based on the cost of living in certain counties, so if they identify it costs more than average to live in a certain county then they pay you more.. it has NOTHING to do with where you work. Moron. These are the intelligent minds the FHP is hiring these days, no wonder.

Says the guy who calls people idiots. Pot. Meet kettle.....

Unregistered
08-07-2018, 02:00 AM

As well as Cost Area Differential. Working on minimizing/snuffing both of those out. Long term goals....long term goals. This deals moreso with legislation than anything else.

Unregistered
08-07-2018, 03:44 AM

What an insecure little *****!

Unregistered
08-07-2018, 03:45 AM
What an insecure little *****!

What an insecure little 8ITCH!

Unregistered
08-09-2018, 04:31 PM
So when do they plan on taking away the CMP?

Unregistered
08-10-2018, 01:16 PM
So when do they plan on taking away the CMP?

When people leave FHP for higher paying agencies

Unregistered
08-10-2018, 11:42 PM
and i heard it was expanding.... and to the idiot who doesn't understand critcal market pay, it was intended to draw people into certain counties that have heavier work loads. NOT HIGHER COSTS OF LIVING. that is what CAD is for.

Unregistered
08-11-2018, 06:43 PM
Expanding to where? Do you know?

Unregistered
08-12-2018, 02:54 PM
Expanding to where? Do you know?

All of Florida

Unregistered
08-13-2018, 10:20 AM
and i heard it was expanding.... and to the idiot who doesn't understand critcal market pay, it was intended to draw people into certain counties that have heavier work loads. NOT HIGHER COSTS OF LIVING. that is what CAD is for.

Lol you're an idiot. So some research. I mean, it's in the name you fool. Critical MARKET Pay, so it's in regard to the market. It's not called heavier work load pay. You dipshit. But then again, you are just a trooper.

Unregistered
08-14-2018, 04:03 AM
Lol you're an idiot. So some research. I mean, it's in the name you fool. Critical MARKET Pay, so it's in regard to the market. It's not called heavier work load pay. You dipshit. But then again, you are just a trooper.

the MARKET refers to area not cost of living. you sir are the idiot. you should "so some research" on the english language and terminology... I'll bet the lawyers run circles around you in court....

Unregistered
08-14-2018, 06:12 AM
the MARKET refers to area not cost of living. you sir are the idiot. you should "so some research" on the english language and terminology... I'll bet the lawyers run circles around you in court....

Lol if you really think that "market" means the area then you must also think "trooper" means Police Officer. Not even close BUD!

Unregistered
08-14-2018, 08:06 AM
Lol if you really think that "market" means the area then you must also think "trooper" means Police Officer. Not even close BUD!

No, the dude is actually right. Critical market are places where the division has a critical need to retain troopers due to high call volume combined with turnover rate. Places unlike Miami, where cost of living is through the roof, which is why they get CAD, but they get applicants from and transfers to Miami regularly, which is why they don’t get CMP. It’s funny, every person I’ve assisted or arrested seems to think that trooper and police officer means the same thing. But you know better, I guess.

Unregistered
08-14-2018, 10:15 AM
No, the dude is actually right. Critical market are places where the division has a critical need to retain troopers due to high call volume combined with turnover rate. Places unlike Miami, where cost of living is through the roof, which is why they get CAD, but they get applicants from and transfers to Miami regularly, which is why they don’t get CMP. It’s funny, every person I’ve assisted or arrested seems to think that trooper and police officer means the same thing. But you know better, I guess.

Apply to your local Police Department bro, you'll see exactly what I'm talking about. No offense, but troopers don't do squat.

Unregistered
08-18-2018, 02:31 AM
Apply to your local Police Department bro, you'll see exactly what I'm talking about. No offense, but troopers don't do squat.

well based on your post, you have no clue what CMP is since you are not a trooper. so go troll somehwere else... Moron city cop.

Unregistered
08-18-2018, 03:14 AM

No wonder you guys don't get paid anything. you're to stupid to understand common economic vocabulary. Market is an area. Some of you guys are really dumb.

Unregistered
08-18-2018, 02:22 PM
No wonder you guys don't get paid anything. you're to stupid to understand common economic vocabulary. Market is an area. Some of you guys are really dumb.

Learn to capitalize the first word of a sentence and learn the difference between to, too, and two. You should have written: You're too....Got it corrected for you.

Might want to be careful whom you address as "stupid."

Unregistered
08-18-2018, 08:40 PM

Learn to capitalize the first word of a sentence and learn the difference between to, too, and two. You should have written: You're too....Got it corrected for you.

hahahahahahaha! S/He might need some salve for that burn! Of course, her/his retort will probably be s/he typed from her/his phone or some other lame response to rationalize her/his incompetence.

Unregistered
08-29-2018, 10:22 PM

Butt hurt much gramar nazi? I see that poster got your attention. I guess s/he hit home. Thank you for the entertainment!

Unregistered
08-30-2018, 04:09 AM
Butt hurt much gramar nazi? I see that poster got your attention. I guess s/he hit home. Thank you for the entertainment!

Here is a 'm' for the one you are missing.

Unregistered
09-05-2018, 06:36 PM
Here is a 'm' for the one you are missing.

mmmm. hmmmm. whatever... gramar nazi