PDA

View Full Version : Miami Police Officer Rony Rodriguez, Vlogging while on duty in Brickell.

Unregistered
08-01-2018, 01:34 AM
Hey Nick and Geo, looks like you all have competition!

https://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/miami-police-officer-rony-rodriguez-caught-filming-vlog-on-duty-in-squad-car-10579618

Unregistered
08-01-2018, 03:39 AM
So he films himself while working off duty and gets investigated with a punishment

But Ortiz does all this and gets promotions with no punishment? Yeah makes sense

https://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/panel-whacks-miami-cop-javier-ortiz-for-jets-robby-anderson-arrest-10570422

Unregistered
08-01-2018, 04:06 AM
Papo this is how this place works! Disasters who are we hiring! Rookies training rookies
Friends and family plan on full affect

Unregistered
08-01-2018, 04:11 AM
All the screaming and yelling in the academy to create tough professional cops isnt working. Miami Police seems to be on the news every week for bad things. What's going on? This officer should be fired not given a slap on the wrist.

Unregistered
08-01-2018, 05:21 AM
Damn, what the he!! has out department come to? One can get away with everything, Another get's time off. What I can't figure out, is how I.A. got wind of this?

Unregistered
08-01-2018, 06:07 AM
You wont hire someone for having "too many jobs" or a very old minor past 39, but you keep someone who does wrong and tarnishes the badge and profession? Hypocrite much?

Unregistered
08-02-2018, 10:34 PM
Where are his videos at ? U tube , etc ? Please post them here, we want to see them !

Unregistered
08-03-2018, 12:52 AM
Looks like he deleted them after I.A. found out about it. So who was the snitch? I am sure IA just doesn't sit on youtube all day and waits for a video to pop up of an officer filming himself right?

Unregistered
08-03-2018, 05:15 PM
Looks like he deleted them after I.A. found out about it. So who was the snitch? I am sure IA just doesn't sit on youtube all day and waits for a video to pop up of an officer filming himself right?

Well, I would think not. Given we have a 1000k sworn, then again I.A. does show promise. Letting time run out on certain investigations of selected few. Picking-n-choosing, who to go after. Let's face it, they have to justify the dollars for all those new cool toys they have and they need a win. Every now and again. Must easier to spam facebook and go online, then get out from behind the desk or hang up the phone, with your other half.

Unregistered
08-04-2018, 08:34 AM
Well, I would think not. Given we have a 1000k sworn, then again I.A. does show promise. Letting time run out on certain investigations of selected few. Picking-n-choosing, who to go after. Let's face it, they have to justify the dollars for all those new cool toys they have and they need a win. Every now and again. Must easier to spam facebook and go online, then get out from behind the desk or hang up the phone, with your other half.

Who cares ? These IA "Shoe Flys" can't even get anything on Javi or Lugo,two of the most corrupt anal cops we have here. Sad that is !

Unregistered
08-04-2018, 08:37 AM
Who cares ? These IA "Shoe Flys" can't even get anything on Javi or Lugo,two of the most corrupt anal cops we have here. Sad that is !

https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/shoofly

Unregistered
08-04-2018, 09:46 PM
Where can we see his videos at ???