PDA

View Full Version : The Lube to Become New Chief in September

Clams Kaseemo
07-25-2018, 05:58 PM
It's a done deal. He knows people. They owe him a favor.

Unregistered
07-27-2018, 01:37 AM
Hold on a second. Is this the same guy, who claim to be chief of Chicago P.D twice? Claimed he was a navy seal too, with team's 2,3,4 and 6. That he was the only E-6 in military history to attend the Military Command College. Where the lowest rank to get into it is a Lt. Col. That he as a cook on a sub, was awarded the navy cross, silver star, bronze star, C.I.B, master jump wing's, ranger tab. Took command of a tank platoon, while in combat. Took command and lead missions for the Army's 1st S.F group detachment delta and seal team 6? Was the MAN, who physically, while on his own, separated from other team member, was able to arrest that dictator general from Panama, without a shot being fired?? Plus in addition to having to go to school for his M.O.S. on cooking. Was able to complete 6 combat jumps with different seal teams, sniper school, master driver, was HALO and HAHO instructor. Ranger instructor, a instructor too for the seals. All this in a 4 year enlistment?? Damn, I don't know if I should be impressed or be worried. Cause it appears he got mental problems and can't tell the truth, if it bit him on the azz. Just what we need a troubled former Miami cop. What was the reason he left again??

Unregistered
07-27-2018, 05:12 PM
Hold on a second. Is this the same guy, who claim to be chief of Chicago P.D twice? Claimed he was a navy seal too, with team's 2,3,4 and 6. That he was the only E-6 in military history to attend the Military Command College. Where the lowest rank to get into it is a Lt. Col. That he as a cook on a sub, was awarded the navy cross, silver star, bronze star, C.I.B, master jump wing's, ranger tab. Took command of a tank platoon, while in combat. Took command and lead missions for the Army's 1st S.F group detachment delta and seal team 6? Was the MAN, who physically, while on his own, separated from other team member, was able to arrest that dictator general from Panama, without a shot being fired?? Plus in addition to having to go to school for his M.O.S. on cooking. Was able to complete 6 combat jumps with different seal teams, sniper school, master driver, was HALO and HAHO instructor. Ranger instructor, a instructor too for the seals. All this in a 4 year enlistment?? Damn, I don't know if I should be impressed or be worried. Cause it appears he got mental problems and can't tell the truth, if it bit him on the azz. Just what we need a troubled former Miami cop. What was the reason he left again??

The man is submarine airborne. What is that MOS?

Unregistered
07-28-2018, 01:38 AM
The man is submarine airborne. What is that MOS?

Beat's the hell out of me.. I never heard of it either, from my take on this. Once you lie, you got to keep lying, so as not to look like a azz. Plus if your ever read any of his posts, they get better with each posting (not). I agree with the person, claiming THE LUBE, is or was the department jester.

Unregistered
07-28-2018, 11:54 PM
Making NBV great again

Unregistered
07-29-2018, 03:49 AM

LOL, I just read some of his posting and WOW! From what I can gather, it appears he left your department MPD for mental health reason. I'm confused?? In several posting he claim to be coming back to Miami P.D. as chief???

Unregistered
07-30-2018, 02:21 AM
LOL, I just read some of his posting and WOW! From what I can gather, it appears he left your department MPD for mental health reason. I'm confused?? In several posting he claim to be coming back to Miami P.D. as chief???

Well to hear him tell it. Just after he made Sgt, he was tasked with taking over L.A.P.D. for 9 months. Then after getting all excited over his drop being extended and a promotion to D.C. Only to be shown the door. Yet, he was coming back every week. Only, he claims Uncle Sammy called him back to the Navy, where he was a cook and been discharged for 30 years. If for once he finally telling the truth and this latest bu!!sh!t is true. I feel for you guys. He's not chief material, more of a follower when it comes to making command decisions. Yet, if you can bottle bu!!sh!t and sell it. This man would never have to work a day in his life.

Unregistered
07-30-2018, 02:24 PM
Here is the difference: The man is as honest as they come, he is not for sale, he is not corrupt, and he has a great heart. What a paradigm shift this may be. Because of that, he'll never be hired there.

Unregistered
07-30-2018, 03:21 PM
Here is the difference: The man is as honest as they come, he is not for sale, he is not corrupt, and he has a great heart. What a paradigm shift this may be. Because of that, he'll never be hired there.

So true!!!!!!

Unregistered
07-30-2018, 08:16 PM
This is being reported on CNN, because it's Fake News.

Unregistered
07-31-2018, 12:03 AM
The guy is golden. Probably too honest for you A-Holes. He'll clean up your friggin' mess for sure. Go Lube go. Clean it up and call the Feds in!!

Unregistered
07-31-2018, 12:39 PM
Noriega is coming back?? Must be the roid cream you’re talking about

Unregistered
07-31-2018, 04:42 PM
The guy is golden. Probably too honest for you A-Holes. He'll clean up your friggin' mess for sure. Go Lube go. Clean it up and call the Feds in!!

These self-absorbed, narcissists, turn-coat fags we have employed as cops here will do him in within a month.. Hey Mr. KnowALdoAll, go back to the mental hospital and finish your treatment because this place will set you back. This place is the joke of Florida’s S/E coast Police Departments.

Unregistered
07-31-2018, 05:21 PM
These self-absorbed, narcissists, turn-coat fags we have employed as cops here will do him in within a month.. Hey Mr. KnowALdoAll, go back to the mental hospital and finish your treatment because this place will set you back. This place is the joke of Florida’s S/E coast Police Departments.

Lube will straighten this place out. He has a lot of backing from the Feds. There may be a lot of push back. But it is a done deal.

Unregistered
07-31-2018, 08:27 PM
WTf are you dingbats even talking about. Every time you say lube, I hear your moms voice saying, “go get the lube, I want it penitentiary style”. We’re already messed up here, go away.

Unregistered
07-31-2018, 09:17 PM
The Lube has the backing from the feds?? Even they don’t want to set foot here and make a 39. They’re all chickenshit pussies.

Unregistered
07-31-2018, 10:54 PM
The Lube has the backing from the feds?? Even they don’t want to set foot here and make a 39. They’re all chickenshit pussies.

You guys don't know the Lube if you need to question his resolve. He gets things done. He is a can-do guy. And he's heading down 79th Street eastbound, on JFK Causeway. He'll get rid of most of you slackers and 39 the corrupt ones. Your days are numbers. The Lube is en route.

Unregistered
08-01-2018, 11:37 AM
You guys don't know the Lube if you need to question his resolve. He gets things done. He is a can-do guy. And he's heading down 79th Street eastbound, on JFK Causeway. He'll get rid of most of you slackers and 39 the corrupt ones. Your days are numbers. The Lube is en route.

I can smell the **** cheese from your breath.

Unregistered
08-01-2018, 02:38 PM
I can smell the **** cheese from your breath.

The only thing you smell is the stench of your federal prison cell when Yhe Lube comes to town. He knows the area too. He was a Maitre D at the Club Top Draw in the 70s before joining the navy submarine service.

He also was a bouncer at the Place for Steak in between deployments. Your days seem to be numbered Hong Kong Phooey!

Unregistered
08-02-2018, 02:33 PM
The only thing you smell is the stench of your federal prison cell when Yhe Lube comes to town.

Delusional

Unregistered
08-05-2018, 10:47 PM
Noriega is coming back?? Must be the roid cream you’re talking about

Sailor, Manuel Noriega will come back first. Leadership at a good price is en route. I will lead you to greatness. Meal Team Ate.......Submarine Airborne Oohrah. Read of me on the Miami Police thread. The thread turns ten in three in two weeks. Greatness has no lateness.

I am The Lube...Hear me roar!

Unregistered
08-06-2018, 01:35 PM
BEND OVER!!!!! the LUBE is coming.

Unregistered
08-06-2018, 01:54 PM
The only thing you smell is the stench of your federal prison cell when Yhe Lube comes to town. He knows the area too. He was a Maitre D at the Club Top Draw in the 70s before joining the navy submarine service.

He also was a bouncer at the Place for Steak in between deployments. Your days seem to be numbered Hong Kong Phooey!

70's wasn't he like 12 or 13?? The guy and all of you posting are full of sh!t. Truthfully, he's more then likely made 95% of the posting here. If he was or is SO GREAT! Then why wasn't his drop extended, as he claimed, in several posting on MPD forum? How do you account for all the lies, over his military, all these chief position's at L.A.P.D. & C.P.D? What the he!! is submarine airborne, anyway?? Plus a cook with a classified DD-214? Claiming to be a seal, a Army ranger, sniper. The list goes on and on. Bouncer?? He's a fat little troll. Google his name and you'll see him, on the day he LEFT MPD, receiving award. For a person to alleged, to be in elite special forces units, he sure let himself go. To many donut's?

Unregistered
08-07-2018, 01:05 AM
70's wasn't he like 12 or 13?? The guy and all of you posting are full of sh!t. Truthfully, he's more then likely made 95% of the posting here. If he was or is SO GREAT! Then why wasn't his drop extended, as he claimed, in several posting on MPD forum? How do you account for all the lies, over his military, all these chief position's at L.A.P.D. & C.P.D? What the he!! is submarine airborne, anyway?? Plus a cook with a classified DD-214? Claiming to be a seal, a Army ranger, sniper. The list goes on and on. Bouncer?? He's a fat little troll. Google his name and you'll see him, on the day he LEFT MPD, receiving award. For a person to alleged, to be in elite special forces units, he sure let himself go. To many donut's?

It would be "Too many donuts"...but since you went to Miami High ( and could not spell G-E-D if I spotted you two of three letters)you have no clue. You are an illiterate Miami puke. My DD214 is classified (1A). I never claimed to be a ranger or sniper. I am Meal team Ate. We were airborne serving SF with great meals once the objective was seized. Yes, I was fired out of a torpedo tube and yes I prepared paella on a beach in Panama during Operation Just Cause.

I have given up chiefs positions in LA and Chicago ( though I filled in at the Windy City TWICE and both times, shootings dropped 35% and 64% respectively over two week time frames both). I held a rally at State and Rush. 40,000 showed up.

I am the real deal. I am submarine airborne....OOHRAH!

Unregistered
08-10-2018, 02:15 PM
Who is the Lube?

Unregistered
08-12-2018, 12:45 AM
Who is the Lube?

Your new chief.

Unregistered
08-13-2018, 02:11 PM
Your new chief.

Which chief?

Unregistered
08-14-2018, 01:02 AM
Which chief?

The police chief of North Bay Village.....The Lube has gotten the approval of the mayor and the commission. He arrives shortly and gets sworn in shortly thereafter. He will clean up the corruption and get rid of the malingering. You are all in line for a great awakening. The Lube will clean up your mess.

Unregistered
08-14-2018, 04:20 PM
Call CNN. More fake news

Unregistered
08-18-2018, 02:16 AM
It would be "Too many donuts"...but since you went to Miami High ( and could not spell G-E-D if I spotted you two of three letters)you have no clue. You are an illiterate Miami puke. My DD214 is classified (1A). I never claimed to be a ranger or sniper. I am Meal team Ate. We were airborne serving SF with great meals once the objective was seized. Yes, I was fired out of a torpedo tube and yes I prepared paella on a beach in Panama during Operation Just Cause.

I have given up chiefs positions in LA and Chicago ( though I filled in at the Windy City TWICE and both times, shootings dropped 35% and 64% respectively over two week time frames both). I held a rally at State and Rush. 40,000 showed up.

I am the real deal. I am submarine airborne....OOHRAH!

Well, Mr. All High and Mighty! You sir are a azzhole. You never were chief of any department in this Country. Chicago, doesn't have a chief.. It's a superintended and according to your own posts, of when you were there. They named a new one(not you) and gave the name of the one being replaced again (not you) Your quick to put down another for spelling errors. Yet, your about as dumb as a box of rocks and made just as many if not more. It's easy to point out another's faults, so as not to let others see your own. If your so great and lied about your drop extension at MPD. Why did they let you go? Another thing, what is this submarine airborne? No such thing, you were a cook on a sub nothing more. Lying about your DD-214 being classified, shows your a lair and moron. Saying while you were at Chicago, you retrained their SWAT team. None of them know you???? How do you explain that? Go back to Miami's board and post your dreams and lies for your buddies to enjoy. The only real claim to life you have, is your a leoaffairs troll.. Oh by the way, remember the lies you post. You did claim in several of your posting that you were a ranger and talked about camp Darby and that you were a sniper, master driver and were HALO & HAHO. Which you were none of the before mentioned. The only thing you got going for you, now is that you were retired and sit at home spamming Leoaffairs.

Unregistered
08-18-2018, 01:37 PM
Well, Mr. All High and Mighty! You sir are a azzhole. You never were chief of any department in this Country. Chicago, doesn't have a chief.. It's a superintended and according to your own posts, of when you were there. They named a new one(not you) and gave the name of the one being replaced again (not you) Your quick to put down another for spelling errors. Yet, your about as dumb as a box of rocks and made just as many if not more. It's easy to point out another's faults, so as not to let others see your own. If your so great and lied about your drop extension at MPD. Why did they let you go? Another thing, what is this submarine airborne? No such thing, you were a cook on a sub nothing more. Lying about your DD-214 being classified, shows your a lair and moron. Saying while you were at Chicago, you retrained their SWAT team. None of them know you???? How do you explain that? Go back to Miami's board and post your dreams and lies for your buddies to enjoy. The only real claim to life you have, is your a leoaffairs troll.. Oh by the way, remember the lies you post. You did claim in several of your posting that you were a ranger and talked about camp Darby and that you were a sniper, master driver and were HALO & HAHO. Which you were none of the before mentioned. The only thing you got going for you, now is that you were retired and sit at home spamming Leoaffairs.

Stand down sailor, that's an order! I will attain your IP address put you on midnights with tuesday and Thursday off the day after I get sworn in. I will make North bay Village great again. I have HALOed into a hot zone and prepared Rock Cornish Hen and sweet potato Pie during Operation Just Cause. I cooked a Chicken Kiev for Yuri Andropov in 1983 in Vladivostok. I am very much Submarine Airborne.

My autobiography is coming on in February (Random House). It's titled "God's Other Son." Pick up a copy. Maybe you'll learn something.

Unregistered
08-18-2018, 05:17 PM
Stand down sailor, that's an order! I will attain your IP address put you on midnights with tuesday and Thursday off the day after I get sworn in. I will make North bay Village great again. I have HALOed into a hot zone and prepared Rock Cornish Hen and sweet potato Pie during Operation Just Cause. I cooked a Chicken Kiev for Yuri Andropov in 1983 in Vladivostok. I am very much Submarine Airborne.

My autobiography is coming on in February (Random House). It's titled "God's Other Son." Pick up a copy. Maybe you'll learn something.

Wow, how are you able to stand and walk with that big headed EGO? Ron, give up the military B.S. You DID NOT halo into any area of operation being done. Before you safely road in on your sub into the area. A$$hole, you spit in the face of all who severed in any combat MOS. Lying all the time. Please get my I.P. address and try to do anything! I welcome it. I'll leave it you and your so called expert skills to find me. You were never a chief of anything, except maybe your own kitchen at home. Your autobiography, should be: How a lying a$$hole can make it today's world. How many claims have you made of all the places that was YOURS for the taking as chief. Yet, others got the appointment. Explain that? leave your B.S lies that I gave to so-n-so to be owed a favor. If you were so great why did you never make it to a real staff rank at MPD? A commander is nothing more then a PSA with arrest powers. A kiss azz police officer to appease the community. Shame, you got retired after all the real staff ranks, that were your for the taking and the appointments going to others. Saying YOU got 18 of the staff members appointed, when you really wanted a rank. Does say a lot about you. You were nothing but a token appointment..

Unregistered
08-18-2018, 06:53 PM
Wow, how are you able to stand and walk with that big headed EGO? Ron, give up the military B.S. You DID NOT halo into any area of operation being done. Before you safely road in on your sub into the area. A$$hole, you spit in the face of all who severed in any combat MOS. Lying all the time. Please get my I.P. address and try to do anything! I welcome it. I'll leave it you and your so called expert skills to find me. You were never a chief of anything, except maybe your own kitchen at home. Your autobiography, should be: How a lying a$$hole can make it today's world. How many claims have you made of all the places that was YOURS for the taking as chief. Yet, others got the appointment. Explain that? leave your B.S lies that I gave to so-n-so to be owed a favor. If you were so great why did you never make it to a real staff rank at MPD? A commander is nothing more then a PSA with arrest powers. A kiss azz police officer to appease the community. Shame, you got retired after all the real staff ranks, that were your for the taking and the appointments going to others. Saying YOU got 18 of the staff members appointed, when you really wanted a rank. Does say a lot about you. You were nothing but a token appointment..

Well to be honest, it seems as though you have an ax to grind with Mr. Lube. Perhaps you're afraid he'll put you to work. Or maybe you're an MPD brat who he disciplined.

Your disdain for this guys signals to
Me that you got some real issues pal.

Unregistered
08-18-2018, 08:47 PM
Well to be honest, it seems as though you have an ax to grind with Mr. Lube. Perhaps you're afraid he'll put you to work. Or maybe you're an MPD brat who he disciplined.

Your disdain for this guys signals to
Me that you got some real issues pal.

Sorry Ron never disciplined me, except for missing court once and it wasn't wonder woman (Ron). I did get counseled for having more then 4 controls of persons in 18 months. Ron, is nothing but a lying douche bag, that needs to brag and make up stories after his (force retirement) Now, I know this is going to be hard for you to take. You seem to be one of his mini-me's that hang onto every word he utters out his lying mouth. Ron since his retirement have been a chief in department's that's that never heard of him. Calling a person in his mid to late 50's back into the service. At cook, no less! Who's did a week here, a week at another place. It doesn't work that way. Oh to really burst your bubble :) smile now.. I've always out ranted Ron, when I was their. I retired after 33 years.

Miami High!! I figured, I save you, your usual rant.

Unregistered
08-19-2018, 02:51 AM
Sorry Ron never disciplined me, except for missing court once and it wasn't wonder woman (Ron). I did get counseled for having more then 4 controls of persons in 18 months. Ron, is nothing but a lying douche bag, that needs to brag and make up stories after his (force retirement) Now, I know this is going to be hard for you to take. You seem to be one of his mini-me's that hang onto every word he utters out his lying mouth. Ron since his retirement have been a chief in department's that's that never heard of him. Calling a person in his mid to late 50's back into the service. At cook, no less! Who's did a week here, a week at another place. It doesn't work that way. Oh to really burst your bubble :) smile now.. I've always out ranted Ron, when I was their. I retired after 33 years.

Miami High!! I figured, I save you, your usual rant.

Ronald I've been waiting for you Miami High or GED reply. I spelled RANK, wrong twice and you haven't gone off on your usual craziness. Asleep at the wheel again??

Unregistered
08-19-2018, 06:25 PM
Ronald I've been waiting for you Miami High or GED reply. I spelled RANK, wrong twice and you haven't gone off on your usual craziness. Asleep at the wheel again??

By 2019, all NBV LEO will need a two year AA Degree. That will put an abrupt halt to the MHS illiteracy that is currently going on. There will also be a 7% pay increase for those with bachelor degrees and 10% for Masters. Professionalism is coming to the Harbor Island Spa!

Unregistered
08-19-2018, 11:57 PM
By 2019, all NBV LEO will need a two year AA Degree. That will put an abrupt halt to the MHS illiteracy that is currently going on. There will also be a 7% pay increase for those with bachelor degrees and 10% for Masters. Professionalism is coming to the Harbor Island Spa!

Wow!! Great initiative! Thank you sir!!

Unregistered
08-20-2018, 12:48 AM
Mr. Lube, can you tell
Is how you're going to bring us up to the 21st century in this sh!thole? We depend on your leadership. PleSe don't fail us!

Unregistered
08-20-2018, 11:55 PM
The answer my friend is BLOWING in the wind. The answer is BLOWING.

Submarine Airborne OOHRAH!

Unregistered
08-26-2018, 12:09 PM
I heard he has already done a staff analysis and has reviewed EVERY personnel jacket. What is going on here? HR confirmed.

Unregistered
08-28-2018, 01:14 PM
Done, drop the mike!

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/community/miami-dade/article214722810.html

Unregistered
08-28-2018, 08:26 PM
Done, drop the mike!

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/community/miami-dade/article214722810.html

Now you can understand why the Lube is coming in September. By the way, why did that moronic town of yours put an advertisement in a paper in April looking for a police chief, and having a full-blwon search, when they already had planned to settle on some homer who was far up the ex-city manager's a$$. What a friggin' sh!thole. Lube is going to have his hands full cleaning that place up.

Good luck.

Boobie
09-06-2018, 06:58 PM
This lube character will have his hands full if he's unlucky enough to get hired and tasked with leading this rabble. Like what does mcsnake do here anymore? Like what does the noons sergeant do all night when he leaves the other guy in charge of the shift? Does he go home? He lost his shift now he’s loosing himself from having to work for a living. Like why is the FOP still in North Bay. Why are we still dealing with this level of incompetence from the FOP? A lot of questions await the lube. We’ll see what happens soon when the FOP gets involved in politics and further plunges the cops reputation deeper in the gutter.

Unregistered
09-19-2018, 10:16 AM
The Lube is getting sworn in Monday night ( Sept. 24) in the Shucker's parking lot at 1900 hours. It is a done deal and people are already scurrying.

Unregistered
09-25-2018, 01:22 PM
The Lube is getting sworn in Monday night ( Sept. 24) in the Shucker's parking lot at 1900 hours. It is a done deal and people are already scurrying.

It was a great event . Congratulations chief. Now clean up the place . Many here support you.

Unregistered
09-25-2018, 11:31 PM
September 24 2019

Unregistered
09-30-2018, 04:20 PM
Where is the new chief , I see no lube

Unregistered
10-01-2018, 10:23 PM
Where is the new chief , I see no lube

All you non-believers just Wait and see. He will descend upon North Bay Village like a disciple from the heavens. Praise be all his glory. Repent now, or forever be cast to the eternal hell hole that is biscayne Bay

Unregistered
11-04-2018, 05:13 PM
The Lube has been in negotiations all throughout October. The NBV powers-to-be want his brand of leadership here. He may not be the Pope of NBV but he surely is the Christ. He can walk on water and turn water to wine. Who shall be his apostles?

Unregistered
12-19-2018, 04:44 PM
The Lube is working overtime trying to get Miami beach to annex North Bay Village. Brilliant! Read last week's New Times. The Feds may have him oversee the entire city during the transition. In the mean time, he is set to return to MPD and run things there for a while.

Unregistered
12-23-2018, 02:42 AM
The Lube is working overtime trying to get Miami beach to annex North Bay Village. Brilliant! Read last week's New Times. The Feds may have him oversee the entire city during the transition. In the mean time, he is set to return to MPD and run things there for a while.

Hey looooser stop writing about yourself, nobody cares, get a life.

Unregistered
01-16-2019, 10:31 AM
Hey looooser stop writing about yourself, nobody cares, get a life.

Just got back from a secret mission under the north pole........Hey pal,When I get sworn in, you are off to midnights. I am just waiting to see which team wants me more: Miami Police or you jokers.

Stand down sailor. That's an order!

Unregistered
02-08-2019, 10:41 PM
Guys, relax. I'm bringing in some BIG guns. The JOSEmeister.

Unregistered
02-09-2019, 10:32 PM
Guys, relax. I'm bringing in some BIG guns. The JOSEmeister. Lube, I thought the position was yours. What gives?

Unregistered
02-10-2019, 01:39 AM
Guys, relax. I'm bringing in some BIG guns. The JOSEmeister.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=22g3QTimT_U