PDA

View Full Version : The chief wanted perfect stats, so cops were told to pin crimes on black people!

Unregistered
07-13-2018, 02:40 AM
The chief wanted perfect stats, so cops were told to pin crimes on black people, probe found

The indictment was damning enough: A former police chief of Biscayne Park and two officers charged with falsely pinning four burglaries on a teenager just to impress village leaders with a perfect crime-solving record.

But the accusations revealed in federal court last month left out far uglier details of past policing practices in tranquil Biscayne Park, a leafy wedge of suburbia just north of Miami Shores.

Records obtained by the Miami Herald suggest that during the tenure of former chief Raimundo Atesiano, the command staff pressured some officers into targeting random black people to clear cases.

Read more here: https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/crime/article213647764.html#storylink=cpy

Excuse me but wasn’t that the same thing chief Jorge Colina and major Erick Gonzalez did when they wrongfully arrested those 3 black kids for the murder driving by shooting?

Unregistered
07-13-2018, 03:15 AM
Excuse me but wasn’t that the same thing chief Jorge Colina and major Erick Gonzalez did when they wrongfully arrested those 3 black kids for the murder driving by shooting?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but that was just once and for good reason, desperately trying to clear a double-Homicide at Pork and Beans! Which by the way remain Open Pending!

More to the everyday managing of MPD, Sergeants, Lieutenants and Commanders must take heed . . .STOP DEMANDING ARRESTS AND CITATIONS QUOTAS!

Unregistered
07-13-2018, 12:54 PM
Guys, staff here believe they are untouchable. They have, for years been able to move the stink off them onto another in a lesser rank. This has been the way every since the mid 80's. While others get rips and fired for stupid things or jokes. They have been able to protect eachothers. While many in the pass were fired for failing the pee-pee test some were given a past, cause they either were having a sexual relationship with the then current chief or there race played a role. Every new chief, comes in saying I will clean up the department and things will change. Only thing changing are the faces and names. We are still a 3rd world P.D. Have no worries folks, just handle your calls, please your Sgt and go home at the end of the shift. Stats are for the lesser people here to obtain. You & I. You make a questionable arrest or lie! Your going to be FUBAR, by the same people who told you to go out and do this.

Unregistered
07-13-2018, 04:33 PM
If Ortiz can get away with lying and falsifying arrests why can’t others? Have to pin those arrest so people can give pretty speeches in comstat

Unregistered
07-14-2018, 10:36 AM
What's the problem here? We always pin the crimes on the Negroes because they are the ones who are committing them other than Spics!

Unregistered
07-15-2018, 09:46 PM
On a serious note, F### the stats! It is all about self-preservation. When dispatched to a call similar to the one Officer Chesna responded, be prepared to defend yourself. immediately conclude the offender can and will arm himself with a weapon of opportunity. In this case a rock. Should the offender in fact reach to arm himself with a weapon of opportunity, use Deadly Force to protect your life and that of innocent bystanders. Hesitate and you will die and so will others, as was the case here.

I wonder whether this double-murder offender is legally in our Country?

https://www.nbcwashington.com/news/national-international/Weymouth-Officer-Injured--488219141.html

Unregistered
07-16-2018, 06:25 PM
Officer killed in the line of duty yesterday is the perfect example that something needs to be done with foot chasing a thug. I believe it is not worth it going at it alone. Dispatch a perimeter, stay a distance away, and wait for 15's. This officer let his ego get to him and wanted to go at it alone with this criminal. Not worth it. Go home alive people!!! Now this thug will be fed for the rest of his life in prison for free and be a hero to the many inside the prison. PLP!