PDA

View Full Version : Iggy The Snitch

Unregistered
06-14-2018, 07:13 PM
Iggy and his brother got all pissed off when Tammy Valdes was kicked out of the academy because a Pinecrest PD recruit snitched on her for screaming and arguing on the phone non-stop inside the classroom while everyone was taking a test, however Iggy snitches on Police Officers from other agencies to their chief and on our own to politicians. Those two are a perfect example of do as I say not as I do.

Unregistered
06-15-2018, 12:17 PM
Stop trying to push stuff about you and your family down Iggy. Everyone knows who you people are

Unregistered
06-15-2018, 01:04 PM
Watch what you say around Iggy. He is Mejias CI.

Unregistered
06-15-2018, 03:13 PM
When Tammy got kicked out of the academy Iggy and Jessie were “allegedly” saying if it was the 80s that recruit would need to be air lifted to Jackson Hospital because of the beating he would have gotten. What hypocrites those two are talking like that but they are snitches themselves.

Unregistered
06-15-2018, 06:16 PM
When Tammy got kicked out of the academy Iggy and Jessie were “allegedly” saying if it was the 80s that recruit would need to be air lifted to Jackson Hospital because of the beating he would have gotten. What hypocrites those two are talking like that but they are snitches themselves.

Nowadays it is different. If you want to ruin a cop's reputation just whisper something negative about him in Iggy's ear. By tomorrow Mejia will have it plastered all over LEO Affairs.

Unregistered
06-15-2018, 07:04 PM
Iggy the snitch...Jessie the dog whisperer...Raja Yuca...Little Johnny

The Menocal Family sounds like a Mafia movie parody

Unregistered
06-15-2018, 09:26 PM
Iggy the snitch...Jessie the dog whisperer...Raja Yuca...Little Johnny

The Menocal Family sounds like a Mafia movie parody

I'm not sure but I think young Nicholas in Coral Gables might be QRU. The rest of the family reminds me of the Munsters.

Unregistered
06-16-2018, 06:18 PM
I'm not sure but I think young Nicholas in Coral Gables might be QRU. The rest of the family reminds me of the Munsters.

No, he's got to be part of their family cocaine protection racket too. They have Iggy in Sweetwater, Jessie in Hialeah, Jonathon in Miami-Dade and Nicholas in Coral Gables. And there is another cop brother too, right?

Anyway, those freighters with hundreds and even thousands of kilos may sometimes get intercepted at sea by the Coast Guard but once they hit land in So Fla they are NEVER busted, thanks to the Menocal LEO crime family!
That's why they are all involved in SWAT and SRT teams.

Unregistered
06-16-2018, 09:22 PM
No, he's got to be part of their family cocaine protection racket too. They have Iggy in Sweetwater, Jessie in Hialeah, Jonathon in Miami-Dade and Nicholas in Coral Gables. And there is another cop brother too, right?

Anyway, those freighters with hundreds and even thousands of kilos may sometimes get intercepted at sea by the Coast Guard but once they hit land in So Fla they are NEVER busted, thanks to the Menocal LEO crime family!
That's why they are all involved in SWAT and SRT teams.

What better way to know where a warrant is being served if your not smart enough to be a detective. You become a SWAT/SRT Officer.

Unregistered
06-16-2018, 10:03 PM
when was the last large cocaine bust on land?

Unregistered
06-16-2018, 11:16 PM
when was the last large cocaine bust on land?

DEA in the early 2000s